Check your account email address ×

20 Dead in Gay Club Shooting.....

• Platinum Contributing Member

Fact is your ignoring the problem.  Semi or full auto - limit the size of the magazine.  How does 5 rounds sound? :lol: At some point you're only hurting responsible gun openers by saying NO to any and all gun legislation.  The majority of Americans support several measures that are currently blocked by the NRA backed R's.  When the R's grow a pair and represent their constituents instead of being puppets for the NRA - real progress will happen.  Be careful what you wish for.... :bc: 

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:wtf:. Then more gun owners should tell the NRA to fuck off.  They represent manufactures and fill their coffers through fear mongering the ignorant sheeple who constitute their members.  Any talk of gun legislation is immediately blocked by the NRA backed R's.  Buy a clue dude.....because of you don't compromise some on guns there will be a point where you will lose s lot more :bc: 

I have a clue man. I think you are the one that needs to go shopping... Do you even know what a SBR is? Let me guess you think there aren't background checks either?

I dont support nor am i a part of the NRA. HOWEVER to use dead children to push gun legislation is beyond shitty. Give me a fucking break. they guy was a known terrorist and was linked to CONFIRMED terrorist. what doesn't everyone understand here.

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Fact is your ignoring the problem.  Semi or full auto - limit the size of the magazine.  How does 5 rounds sound? :lol: At some point you're only hurting responsible gun openers by saying NO to any and all gun legislation.  The majority of Americans support several measures that are currently blocked by the NRA backed R's.  When the R's grow a pair and represent their constituents instead of being puppets for the NRA - real progress will happen.  Be careful what you wish for.... :bc: 

It don't take long to change a mag.

Just now, Wildcat said:

I have a clue man. I think you are the one that needs to go shopping... Do you even know what a SBR is? Let me guess you think there aren't background checks either?

I dont support nor am i a part of the NRA. HOWEVER to use dead children to push gun legislation is beyond shitty. Give me a fucking break. they guy was a known terrorist and was linked to CONFIRMED terrorist. what doesn't everyone understand here.

Lanza?  Holmes?  Roof?  Page?  Dear? 

2 minutes ago, Wildcat said:

They are led to believe this by the dems

Just now, SnowRider said:

Lanza?  Holmes?  Roof?  Page?  Dear? 

They were all very mentally disturbed.... Whats your point ? I am speaking on this guy.

Would your view change if he went into the school with a pressure cooker?

1 minute ago, Wildcat said:

They were all very mentally disturbed.... Whats your point ? I am speaking on this guy.

Would your view change if he went into the school with a pressure cooker?

My point.....why did they have guns? 

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

The only way for libs to make both sides the victims in this case is to go after guns. 

:taunt:. Racer Doe Dumber :lol: Holy shit are you a bona fide retard.  

Anything can be used to kill in large numbers. Its not the device used its the reason. Today kids who lost parents in the Iraq and Afgany wars to our bombings are coming of age and hate us. We continue to use drones daily to kill and this is the reason we are a target as we are breeding people to hate us and want to kill us. Much of this is due to the MIC wanting to push profits up.

The root cause is the US

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

My point.....why did they have guns? 

Well everyone can agree on that man. But your not going to take away my rights because of that. I am all for expanded mental health checks and shit i would even be willing to go do a  once a year check in with the ATF if they would let me have silencers or SBR's without paying tax on it. I think that is where most of the misconception comes from. 90% of us gun owners have no issue with expanded checks that isnt a huge debate.

When you get into calling semi auto guns "military" weapons and Mag sizes i take issue with that.

11 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I have you pegged snowbeavis.

It sucks for you.

You don't have anyone pegged Doe Dumber.  You're dumb and the comical part is you think you're smart :lol: 

Edited by SnowRider

I'd have to go back and look but aren't most of these shootings done by registered Democrats?  I'm pretty sure I read an amazing article about that somewhere.  Hmmmm

And Snowrider...what a bunch of hypocritical liberal bullshit you are spewing...INCREDULOUS!!!!  You and people like you are why gun laws aren't getting passed.  You are nothing but a left wing nut job.  And a fucking pussy.  Go away.  Find somewhere else to sling that shit.  Maybe a gay bar in Orlando....two days ago.  You can be the one standing up defending Islam while all of it was taking place.  

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Anything can be used to kill in large numbers. Its not the device used its the reason. Today kids who lost parents in the Iraq and Afgany wars to our bombings are coming of age and hate us. We continue to use drones daily to kill and this is the reason we are a target as we are breeding people to hate us and want to kill us. Much of this is due to the MIC wanting to push profits up.

The root cause is the US

And people like you keep pushing this rhetoric.  All the while you push hatred on US, how does that go with your coexist bumper sticker?

6 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

The root cause is the US

I knew you couldn't resit!

We have meet the enemy-and the enemy is us.. :wall:

But you MAY have a point.

Edited by Capt.Storm

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I'd have to go back and look but aren't most of these shootings done by registered Democrats?  I'm pretty sure I read an amazing article about that somewhere.  Hmmmm

And Snowrider...what a bunch of hypocritical liberal bullshit you are spewing...INCREDULOUS!!!!  You and people like you are why gun laws aren't getting passed.  You are nothing but a left wing nut job.  And a fucking pussy.  Go away.  Find somewhere else to sling that shit.  Maybe a gay bar in Orlando....two days ago.  You can be the one standing up defending Islam while all of it was taking place.  

Wow. :lol: 

Shots fired.

5 minutes ago, Wildcat said:

Well everyone can agree on that man. But your not going to take away my rights because of that. I am all for expanded mental health checks and shit i would even be willing to go do a  once a year check in with the ATF if they would let me have silencers or SBR's without paying tax on it. I think that is where most of the misconception comes from. 90% of us gun owners have no issue with expanded checks that isnt a huge debate.

When you get into calling semi auto guns "military" weapons and Mag sizes i take issue with that.

I own guns.  I'm for a comprehensive approach - it's ridiculous I can walk into any gun store and immediately walk out with a weapon.  No class. No mental evaluation. Minimal background check.  No references. No time time delay.  No proof of gun safe.  If you don't want your rights infringed on then your better speak out against the NRA's hardline position of opposing any gun law discussions.  Otherwise - the tide will turn and the restrictions will be greater than you desire.