Check your account email address ×

20 Dead in Gay Club Shooting.....

5 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Excellent and it's about damn time .   Doubt you'll see any mention of this on MSNBC or any of the other HACK US news toilets.   :bc:

Here in Canada I have seen many times where Muslims have condemned terrorist acts. News networks don't like to tell the whole story sometimes. if it don't help keep people scared and help ratings they dont always report it 

7 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

You can't even see past your big fat nose you smug asshole .    :fuckyou:

He's a Typical libtard , all about freedom ,,as long as the left gets to decide what those freedoms are.gun grabber.jpg

Edited by Sleepr2

4 minutes ago, Axys1 said:

military style weapons what joke all they are is a hunting rifle with a plastic stocks that look like shit IMO. 

Yup!

Small caliber hunting rifle too. A 30-06, 300 mag, 7mm mag and others are much better, bigger hunting rifles.

• Like 1

I know I won't convince you silly fuckers. Like I said if a classroom of dead children won't wake you up, no amount of common sense will work. 

Would the crime scene photos from the Sandy Hook make you try really hard to

come up with a solution?  

Anyway, good luck with all that. I'm going to enjoy my life. You can continue to have a murder rate 2-1/2 times that of Canada.  Not sure how that can be since we don't have weapons to keep us safe. But continue on.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I know I won't convince you silly fuckers. Like I said if a classroom of dead children won't wake you up, no amount of common sense will work. 

come up with a solution?  

Anyway, good luck with all that. I'm going to enjoy my life. You can continue to have a murder rate 2-1/2 times that of Canada.  Not sure how that can be since we don't have weapons to keep us safe. But continue on.

Gee, I never thought I'd find another poster as stupid as Failmaker. congradulations!

5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

come up with a solution?  

Lol we have lots of guns stupid. And they're easy to buy lmao

the Midwest is full of these and would hate to see what it would do to a man. 2 Elk at 450 yards 1 Elk at over 650 yards 1 Black Bear at over 100 yards and some Deer whitch I find this gun is way to big for Deer. ;)

9905117_n.jpg

6 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

Why is our murder rate 2.5 times higher then Canada though?

Canadians just all talk and no go? :lol:

Gangbangers.

Take them out of the mix and the murder rate drops by 80%

8 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

Why is our murder rate 2.5 times higher then Canada though?

Canadians just all talk and no go? :lol:

Look at our population vs theirs and run the odds .    Thats why Shitheadsdi can't convince anyone of his idiotic summations , cause they are wrong and lack any factual information.

1 minute ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Look at our population vs theirs and run the odds .    Thats why Shitheadsdi can't convince anyone of his idiotic summations , cause they are wrong and lack any factual information.

I thought maybe it was per thousand or something..I dunno.

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

No dad's in the picture.

Man I just started doing some research..holy fawk we rank in the top or damn near it in all the bad chit and we suck at hc is what i'm seeing..too many homeless also.

And our hc cost more then anybodys.

main-qimg-20c503f4bd83b935e2ac968b35ef03

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

I think bombs are illegal along with the ingredients to make them. In fact if you buy enough ingredients to buy a large bomb, they track you down . However if you buy a military style weapon, you just get lumped in with all the other crazy fucks who happen to think they are a good idea.

They'll never admit that the NRA are helping ISIS. These gun toting crowd are still dumb enough to think all these weapons are keeping them safe.  You sure as fuck know that if a class full of dead children won't wake them up, a bar full of dead gays won't.

I can't fathom how frightened the gun owners have to be to not put the well being of children ahead of their own fears. Such fucking cowards.  But on the bright side, a new record. 50 people, dead 53 wounded. Thanks to the NRA and their stupid flock of shit heads

Spot on :goodpost: