Check your account email address ×

Some great threads here boys.

s pump

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Roosting said:

there is lots to criticize trump on but your depth of anything political is shallow in every respect. the political stuff you post is cult of personality and mostly pure bull shit. 

Try posting actual political policies and action articles and you might get a bit more than  everyone calling you a led hack. You know something a bit deeper than a kardashian headline that seems to grab you right by the nuts everytime.

Please...I posted articles about weaponization of The DOJ, violations of The Emoluments Clause, The Hatch Act, His claims of being law and order while not following the rule of law, His juvenile behavior in social media which points to deeper personality flaws which have bearing in his decision making and ability to lead, his lies about the wall, his tough talk about China yet not following through...ect...it was all met with the same reaction so spare me your lectures about being led and Kardashian like headlines. 

I also have given him credit for dealing with prison reform and second chances for felons. I also think he has addressed opioid addiction in a positive way. 

BTW since you admit there is legit reasons to criticize Trump how come you never take the “He can do no wrong Toadies” to task for being led? 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

16 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

He's the better choice, not the best choice.

Sadly this is  correct.  If Biden had picked a different VP i might think differently since he won't be in office long given his mental decline.  He should have IMO picked Mayor Pete but being gay is not as woke as being an angry black women.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Sadly this is  correct.  If Biden had picked a different VP i might think differently since he won't be in office long given his mental decline.  He should have IMO picked Mayor Pete but being gay is not as woke as being an angry black women.  

Sadly some of us realized the Democratic option wasn’t an option several years ago.  But I’m the hack Trump {insert homo reference here} And now some of you guys are finally coming around to admitting that, while you’ve been prancing around the forum for several years now, like you know wtf you’re talking about or are so above it all, shitting on people who’ve understood this reality for quite some time now.  :lol: .  

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Sadly some of us realized the Democratic option wasn’t an option several years ago.  But I’m the hack Trump {insert homo reference here} And now some of you guys are finally coming around to admitting that, while you’ve been prancing around the forum for several years now, like you know wtf you’re talking about or are so above it all, shitting on people who’ve understood this reality for quite some time now.  :lol: .  

whatever you say boomer

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Please...I posted articles about weaponization of The DOJ, violations of The Emoluments Clause, The Hatch Act, His claims of being law and order while not following the rule of law, His juvenile behavior in social media which points to deeper personality flaws which have bearing in his decision making and ability to lead, his lies about the wall, his tough talk about China yet not following through...ect...it was all met with the same reaction so spare me your lectures about being led and Kardashian like headlines. 

I also have given him credit for dealing with prison reform and second chances for felons. I also think he has addressed opioid addiction in a positive way. 

BTW since you admit there is legit reasons to criticize Trump how come you never take the “He can do no wrong Toadies” to task for being led? 

I’ve been told all that is “just barely” more intelligent then a Franky post. :news: 

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well for one big reason , I don't see any multiple postings a day from anyone trumpeting the superior job he is doing. Especially half assed political hack articles that anyone that was truly objective would not post.

That prize is all yours. You can object all you want but it's clear as day you hate trump and will believe just about anything that is printed just to justify your bias. 

Can you detail how trump has weaponized the DOJ? Be specific. Wasn't it already weaponized from the last administration along with the IRS, FBI, CIA, NSA?

trump is a twat but from the slow leak of information it appears the former administration was full of twats all eager to obstruct the peaceful transition of power and do what ever it took to accomplish the goal. To me, that is way worse than some brash newyork asshole with a personality I do not like. The last admin was corrupt to the core and attempted to subvert your election cycle and overtake the government. The fact your all deranged over trump and not the democratic party as a whole is strange.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

33 minutes ago, Roosting said:

Well for one big reason , I don't see any multiple postings a day from anyone trumpeting the superior job he is doing. Especially half assed political hack articles that anyone that was truly objective would not post.

That prize is all yours. You can object all you want but it's clear as day you hate trump and will believe just about anything that is printed just to justify your bias. 

Can you detail how trump has weaponized the DOJ? Be specific. Wasn't it already weaponized from the last administration along with the IRS, FBI, CIA, NSA?

trump is a twat but from the slow leak of information it appears the former administration was full of twats all eager to obstruct the peaceful transition of power and do what ever it took to accomplish the goal. To me, that is way worse than some brash newyork asshole with a personality I do not like. The last admin was corrupt to the core and attempted to subvert your election cycle and overtake the government. The fact your all deranged over trump and not the democratic party as a whole is strange.

Spot fucking on

• Gold Member
58 minutes ago, Roosting said:

If you are looking for a response give it a bit.....  Jimmy is a little preoccupied with fingering his butthole while think about fireball’s anus being raped by an ex girlfriend with a dildo while passed out and also trying to figure out why he has to wipe repeatedly over the course of a day after taking a shit when the reason is his fingers smell like shit.

Edited by BOHICA
  • Haha 3

17 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

If you are looking for a response give it a bit.....  Jimmy is a little preoccupied with fingering his butthole while think about fireball’s anus being raped by an ex girlfriend with a dildo while passed out and also trying to figure out why he has to wipe repeatedly over the course of a day after taking a shit when the reason is his fingers smell like shit.

Oh, hai momo :hay:

17 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

This might be the end of him. That's a lot to take in just one day.

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

whatever you say boomer

Capitulation noted  :lol:  

1 hour ago, Roosting said:

Well said.  Critical thinking skills.

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

See, you're pissed about the site not acknowledging your stand on the DEMS, like I'm pissed about them not acknowledging me on the blacks for years. 

12 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

See, you're pissed about the site not acknowledging your stand on the DEMS, like I'm pissed about them not acknowledging me on the blacks for years. 

I take a little different position than you do on race relations.  I get along fine, and count several as good friends.  But there are some damning statistics that the black community needs to confront, like their own racism, along with their higher rates of criminality.

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I take a little different position than you do on race relations.  I get along fine, and count several as good friends.  But there are some damning statistics that the black community needs to confront, like their own racism, along with their higher rates of criminality.

This is exactly what I'm trying to impress upon the site!!! You can not justify black violence because of a " nice " black guy you know!!!

You have to look at them as a threat because the good ones are not the ones you have to worry about. 

In other words, you know a good black guy at work..........agreed. Good guy, wouldn't hurt anyone, likes whites.

The problem is for every one of him, there are two that hate your white face, and want your Beemer, and if they got the chance to rape a white girl they would!!!

That's what I'm trying to say here, yes there are good black people, but they are not gonna stop another black from killing you or raping your daughter. 

So, if you value Black Jimmy's friendship so much at work, that you will overlook the threat blacks impose, then that's your call.