Check your account email address ×

Anatomy of a Catastrophe

16 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

You should really stfu!! You’ve cheered on this civil unrest for years. You said nothing when a blm nutjob killed multiple police in Dallas, you’ve said nothing about the Antifa terrorist who walked up to a trump supporter and killed him a few days ago. 

I think this kid was stupid to go there with a gun or even go there at all. Americans who are engaging with these rioters are crazy as everyone is against you if you’re pro America. It doesn’t matter That they were chasing this kid with a Molotov cocktail, that the second guy he shot hit him in the head with a skateboard after he tripped and fell, and the last guy he blew his arm off had a gun in his hand and was about to shoot and none of that matters. That is why I say you’re crazy to engage these people

2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

You should really stfu!! You’ve cheered on this civil unrest for years. You said nothing when a blm nutjob killed multiple police in Dallas, you’ve said nothing about the Antifa terrorist who walked up to a trump supporter and killed him a few days ago. 

I think this kid was stupid to go there with a gun or even go there at all. Americans who are engaging with these rioters are crazy as everyone is against you if you’re pro America. It doesn’t matter That they were chasing this kid with a Molotov cocktail, that the second guy he shot hit him in the head with a skateboard after he tripped and fell, and the last guy he blew his arm off had a gun in his hand and was about to shoot and none of that matters. That is why I say you’re crazy to engage these people

No those are antifag imposters according to motoderp.  

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, GGNHL said:

Good read, best summation was:

Everyone involved in and around this tragedy is a fucking moron

Yeah I didnt even read the whole thing, but it was a good read and I already agree on all of it.

33 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

It wasn't a Molotov. 

And I needn't comment on everything rattling around in your soft head when I post. 

13 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

You've gotta be brain dead to vote for either party. 

I voted for Trump.  Just so happens he had to register Republican to seal his election.  If you think that he's one of the swamp or establishment, or whatever the fuck jingoistic new term you guys come up with, you're just not getting it.  Well hell, we know you're not getting it, because you actually think this antifa nonsense is legitimate.  But yeah, I know they're not organized.  You keep telling us that despite the obvious evidence to the contrary.

• Like 1

He's just another rich guy, dude. 

Trump isn't the problem, though, the system is the problem. Trump, Biden, Dems, and Reps all want to continue the system. You won't change shit voting for people who want the system to continue. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Trump entices the violence and hatred.

Haha, MC and his CNN talking points . Just because you say things over and over it doesn't make it true..

Who was it that said attack these people when they are eating, when you see them walking, when they are with their families..Hmmmm was it??

👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇

694940094001_5801797000001_5801794474001-vs.jpg

• Like 1