Check your account email address ×

Anatomy of a Catastrophe

30 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Yes, doctored video. Dude threw a bag with like his lunch in it, and fascists are all like 'iT wUz A mOlOtOv!1!1!1!'

:lol:

throwing a flaming bag of your lunch at someone and it's still assault and the response was justified.  The more and more that comes out the more innocent the kid looks.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Democrats aren't leftists. Leftists are anti-capitalist. Democrats are pro capitalist.

There's a doctored video going around fascist circles showing that, but that's not what actually happened.

Show me the video of what actually happened then...take your time..we have all day.:news:

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Have the cops pay for it out of their pension fund 

52 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

throwing a flaming bag of your lunch at someone and it's still assault and the response was justified.  The more and more that comes out the more innocent the kid looks.  

Was it on fire? 

20 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Was it on fire? 

Was it urine or feces?  I hear your boys are throwing a lot of that around.  How DO you put feces in a bag by the way?  Does one guy hold the bag while another shits into it?  Things to ponder. :dunno:

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Was it urine or feces?  I hear your boys are throwing a lot of that around.  How DO you put feces in a bag by the way?  Does one guy hold the bag while another shits into it?  Things to ponder. :dunno:

'my boys'

So desperate. :lol:

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

'my boys'

So desperate. :lol:

Desperate?  Desperate for what exactly?  I’m not the one saying anyone who supports the cops are worthy of death.  That seems pretty desperate on its face.

Edited by DriftBusta

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Desperate?  Desperate for what exactly?  I’m not the one saying anyone who supports the cops are worthy of death.  That seems pretty desperate on its face.

Desperate to cling to any shred of wrongdoing by people you perceive as your enemy and broad brush everyone who stands for true freedom and justice. 

Just now, motonoggin said:

Desperate to cling to any shred of wrongdoing by people you perceive as your enemy and broad brush everyone who stands for true freedom and justice. 

I just want to be able to walk down the street and not get shot over my opinion or support for law enforcement.  Doesn’t seem like too much to ask.

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Says the guy with almost 50k posts

Maybe but you’ll never hear me say “we” think this or “we’ve” decided that....not to mention you bring up your years on these forums as a point of pride.🤣

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I just want to be able to walk down the street and not get shot over my opinion or support for law enforcement.  Doesn’t seem like too much to ask.

Well, you literally support fascists so maybe try not doing that.

13 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

4980CE4D-8098-4397-B243-4ED637FC06E1.gif.0ee6e56d6222faf831bfe5dedfac01fb.gif

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Trump supporter killing antifa members in self defense bad.

Antifa member murdering Trump supporter in cold blood good.

Glad noggin cleared that up for us.  :lol:  Like its a surprise or something. 

37 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Black guys wanna be able to walk down the street without being harassed or suspected of a crime. Doesn't seem like too much to ask. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

Trump supporter killing antifa members in self defense bad.

Antifa member murdering Trump supporter in cold blood good.

Glad noggin cleared that up for us.  :lol:  Like its a surprise or something. 

Nothing wrong with killing fascists. It's literally a preemptive strike to kill them before they get a chance to take power and use it to commit genocide.

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

No, I literally don’t.

Yes, you do.

13 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Nothing wrong with killing fascists. It's literally a preemptive strike to kill them before they get a chance to take power and use it to commit genocide.

Yes, you do.

You find the "not doctored" video yet??