Check your account email address ×

Anatomy of a Catastrophe

Just now, jtssrx said:

You have nothing to say because I was spot on!! 

No, I would literally need to provide you with a full 6th through 12th grade education in order to get you to understand what I am talking about. I don't really have time for that.

The Democrats started their Resist campaign shortly after Trump took office.  They tried to model it after the Tea Party movement.  Reality is they have taken it far beyond that, so far that they have lost control of it, and the people they have aligned themselves with to do the dirty work don't much care for them either.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, F3600 said:

The Democrats started their Resist campaign shortly after Trump took office.  They tried to model it after the Tea Party movement.  Reality is they have taken it far beyond that, so far that they have lost control of it, and the people they have aligned themselves with to do the dirty work don't much care for them either.

It's a little more complicated than that. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, motonoggin said:

It's a little more complicated than that. 

Not really, the Dems get on TV, tell their supporters, we lost, so harass every Republican you see in a restaurant, out for a walk, out shopping, with their family, any time you see them get in their face..

What did we see this week with Rand Paul, the people in the restaurant, the Minnesota assembly man walking with his wife?? We saw a bunch of low IQ Dem supporting Antifer mouth breathers following Maxine Waters orders to the T..

Then you get Fredo and Lemon admitting on national TV. This is hurting Joes pole #'s it's time for him and us to condemn these actions.:lol:

I guess when the two brain cells the Dem supporters have left are battling each other it could get complicated but for the average person it's plain as day..

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Not really, the Dems get on TV, tell their supporters, we lost, so harass every Republican you see in a restaurant, out for a walk, out shopping, with their family, any time you see them get in their face..

What did we see this week with Rand Paul, the people in the restaurant, the Minnesota assembly man walking with his wife?? We saw a bunch of low IQ Dem supporting Antifer mouth breathers following Maxine Waters orders to the T..

Then you get Fredo and Lemon admitting on national TV. This is hurting Joes pole #'s it's time for him and us to condemn these actions.:lol:

I guess when the two brain cells the Dem supporters have left are battling each other it could get complicated but for the average person it's plain as day..

Trump does the same thing Tony and his supporters mirror him.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Got a video of Trump telling his supporters to grab guns and shoot Dems and antifers??

Should be easy to find

13 hours ago, Mainecat said:

The KKK endorses Trump. Enough said.

https://www.politifact.com/

Trump has been criticized for not condemning white nationalists, such as when he said there was "blame on both sides" after a 2017 white nationalist rally and counterprotest in Charlottesville, Va., turned violent.

But there is no indication that Trump has received the official endorsement of the KKK, which, according to the Southern Poverty Law Center, has become less visible and more fractured in recent years compared with other movements propelled by white supremicist thought. 

Our ruling

An image shared on social media claimed: "The KKK officially endorses Trump 2020."

The image is from a March 2019 article on a website that publishes only satire. While Trump was infamously endorsed by a former KKK leader in 2016, we do not find evidence that the organization has issued a formal endorsement of the president in his run for reelection in 2020. 

We rate the claim False.

Edited by Sleepr2
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, motonoggin said:

No, I would literally need to provide you with a full 6th through 12th grade education in order to get you to understand what I am talking about. I don't really have time for that.

You’re the biggest fraud on the site. You pretend to be an Anarchist but in reality you’re just a leftist Democrat. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

bullshit.  Democrats and their antqueefa toadies started this violence.  Don't try and twist it around because some are finally fighting back, you fucking fool.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

bullshit.  Democrats and their antqueefa toadies started this violence.  Don't try and twist it around because some are finally fighting back, you fucking fool.

Yah...OK.🤣

10 hours ago, motonoggin said:

In the video it's clearly a bag or bottle of flaming liquid. 

14 hours ago, Tinker said:

Leftist Leaders like Kamala are happily arranging for bail for looters, arsonists, and folks who attacked other Americans so they can get back out there and engage in more criminality. ......the Dem Leaders/their Hollywood buddies are almost as bad as the criminals themselves.

Personally, I think they are worse. Imagine if anyone of us was inciting violence, attacks on citizens, burning and looting of businesses all the while while ignoring the victims and doing nothing for them. 10 yrs ago, these stupid, ignorant morons would have been arrested for advocating violence and discord.

Edited by irv

51 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I would be the first person here saying the kid should go to jail had he not been attacked and just shot three protesters. Moto is such a Disingenuous Piece of trash that he can’t separate the two things

Edited by jtssrx

2 hours ago, jtssrx said:

You’re the biggest fraud on the site. You pretend to be an Anarchist but in reality you’re just a leftist Democrat. 

Democrats aren't leftists. Leftists are anti-capitalist. Democrats are pro capitalist.

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

There's a doctored video going around fascist circles showing that, but that's not what actually happened.

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

Democrats aren't leftists. Leftists are anti-capitalist. Democrats are pro capitalist.

There's a doctored video going around fascist circles showing that, but that's not what actually happened.

Doctored video STFU