Check your account email address ×

Anatomy of a Catastrophe

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Maybe but you’ll never hear me say “we” think this or “we’ve” decided that....not to mention you bring up your years on these forums as a point of pride.🤣

Oh for fuck sakes, can you be any more pathetic? :lol: 

2 hours ago, SSFB said:

Black guys wanna be able to walk down the street without being harassed or suspected of a crime. Doesn't seem like too much to ask. 

Its not too much to ask, agreed, but neither is compliance when a cop is investigating a crime.  These protesters don't seem to understand the concept of contributory negligence, as in Floyd  and shot in the back guy helped cause their own death or injury.  And unless you can show me statistics that prove this so called "systemic racism" is bad enough to rationalize all this violence by BLM and antifa, and unless you can show me that black on black crime, and black criminality isn't by far, the larger issue, i'll continue to be of the opinion that  BLM and Antifa are a bunch of cowards, criminals and just angry black racists.  :bc: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

What do I get out of arguing with you about this?

Dude, this is no argument,..if you got a video of something legit, I want to see it because then what you said is true and I'm pissed at the mother fucking government and you just got yourself a brother in arms..But if you Ly'n............so let's see it, you had to base what you're saying off something

41 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Dude, this is no argument,..if you got a video of something legit, I want to see it because then what you said is true and I'm pissed at the mother fucking government and you just got yourself a brother in arms..But if you Ly'n............so let's see it, you had to base what you're saying off something

If the only thing keeping you from not being a fascist is whether or not an inaccurately thrown bag was at some point on fire, you just go ahead and be a fascist. I don't want you as a comrade.

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Oh for fuck sakes, can you be any more pathetic? :lol: 

Its not too much to ask, agreed, but neither is compliance when a cop is investigating a crime.  These protesters don't seem to understand the concept of contributory negligence, as in Floyd  and shot in the back guy helped cause their own death or injury.  And unless you can show me statistics that prove this so called "systemic racism" is bad enough to rationalize all this violence by BLM and antifa, and unless you can show me that black on black crime, and black criminality isn't by far, the larger issue, i'll continue to be of the opinion that  BLM and Antifa are a bunch of cowards, criminals and just angry black racists.  :bc: 

Blah,blah, fucking blah....just save some time and say you don’t care when black dudes get shot in the back by cops. 

2 hours ago, motonoggin said:

If the only thing keeping you from not being a fascist is whether or not an inaccurately thrown bag was at some point on fire, you just go ahead and be a fascist. I don't want you as a comrade.

LAMEEEEE!!!!

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Blah,blah, fucking blah....just save some time and say you don’t care when black dudes get shot in the back by cops. 

Over your head, and all you have are 1-2 sentence insults as a response.  Capitulation noted.