Check your account email address ×

Rasmussen has Trump at 51% approval.

2 hours ago, awful knawful said:

I Googled that assuming it was a fake/doctored picture, but from what I can tell, it's a 100% legit. O.o

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Absolutely no enthusiasm on the Democrat side.....they have zilch to run on other than orange man bad. Most see right through it.

https://pjmedia.com/election/stacey-lennox/2020/08/20/the-democratic-convention-is-giving-an-unusual-bump-to-trump-and-the-gop-n817948

18 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Don’t start believing in polls now 

Yeah fuck no.  I honestly don't see Trump losing.  Dem convention viewership was down 48% from last one.  All the American flags  on the stage were just props, given the last convention there weren't any.  Fuckin phonies.

41 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Jimmy Ben and moto should’ve been added to your post as well

Jimmy yes but not moto.   

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Jimmy yes but not moto.   

Blah,blah....at the end of the day who really gives a fuck? Nobody is going to jail, the swamp will remain full and we’ll keep plodding along as willing participants in a system that doesn’t give a squirt of piss about any of us and it doesn’t matter who is behind The Resolute Desk. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, SSFB said:

This is how fucking bizarre the partisanship has become. Both sides are convinced the top people on the other side are going to jail. 

I’m not convinced anyone is going to jail!! As a matter if fact I doubt anyone but the small fish go

• Thanks 1

On 8/22/2020 at 12:21 PM, Jimmy Snacks said:

Blah,blah....at the end of the day who really gives a fuck? Nobody is going to jail, the swamp will remain full and we’ll keep plodding along as willing participants in a system that doesn’t give a squirt of piss about any of us and it doesn’t matter who is behind The Resolute Desk. 

Trump was analyzed 10 ways to Sunday over 3 years and found vindicated in the Mueller report, and smoked through impeachment. DOJ is most way through the first real investigation into the blatant ...'irregularities'... used against Trump. Yeah, that's legit.

No one will go to jail if Trump is defeated. THAT is for sure.