Check your account email address ×

Kamala Harris VP

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Not good. My shoulder has been hurtin' for almost three weeks.

Luckily I got a lot of building repairs done before that.

Race war/violence scares the shit out of me, 'cause blacks attack without provocation, on INNOCENT WHITES. 

I can carry, but my younger family members can't, and they are not here, they are near big cities, unarmed. 

I worry 24/7, 365. 

Don't worry man, your family is totally safe and there's absolutely not going to be a race war. It's just not going to happen, the government will quash any uprising just like they're quashing this one.

P.S. You'll be much happier if you think about race less often dude.

Just now, Snake said:

She had a guy in the lab who falsified shit for her.

They vacated over 600 of her convictions.

She’s a perfect representation of the entire criminal justice system

Kamala Harris's father is slamming her for making a 'travesty' of her Jamaican heritage

Allen Abel: Donald Harris's rebuke over 'pot-smoking joy seeker' stereotype is one thing the Democratic presidential contender is disinclined to talk about. Another is her time in Canada.

https://www.macleans.ca/politics/kamala-harriss-father-is-slamming-her-for-making-a-travesty-of-her-jamaican-heritage/

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/kamala-harriss-dad-our-family-wants-to-dissociate-ourselves-from-this-travesty-2019-02-20

kamala8.jpg

1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

Don't worry man, your family is totally safe and there's absolutely not going to be a race war. It's just not going to happen, the government will quash any uprising just like they're quashing this one.

P.S. You'll be much happier if you think about race less often dude.

I honestly believe a black guy wanted to punch me at a McDonalds in NH, a few years ago. I gotta worry. 

Have you seen the damage done.......................and what did the Police do? They sat on their thumbs and let it happen!!!!

No Willy!!!  :cop:

2 minutes ago, irv said:

Kamala Harris's father is slamming her for making a 'travesty' of her Jamaican heritage

Allen Abel: Donald Harris's rebuke over 'pot-smoking joy seeker' stereotype is one thing the Democratic presidential contender is disinclined to talk about. Another is her time in Canada.

https://www.macleans.ca/politics/kamala-harriss-father-is-slamming-her-for-making-a-travesty-of-her-jamaican-heritage/

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/kamala-harriss-dad-our-family-wants-to-dissociate-ourselves-from-this-travesty-2019-02-20

kamala8.jpg

You better check your fuckin' privilege pal.. she ain't Jamaican... she' African-American!

• Haha 1

I guess Joe and Kamala worked out their differences. Love watching Gabbard owning Kamala. What a fucking mess the Dems are. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ACE said:

Didn’t kamala say she believed joe raped women 

Flashback: Kamala Harris said she believed women who accused Biden of inappropriate touching

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/flashback-kamala-harris-believed-women-who-accused-biden

https://thefederalist.com/2020/08/11/flashback-kamala-harris-said-she-believed-bidens-rape-accusers/

23 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I honestly believe a black guy wanted to punch me at a McDonalds in NH, a few years ago. I gotta worry. 

Have you seen the damage done.......................and what did the Police do? They sat on their thumbs and let it happen!!!!

most people who see you prob want to punch you.  it's the piss stained undies your walking around in

26 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

You've been scared for years because you THINK a guy WANTED to punch you? That's the pussiest form of PTSD I've ever heard of man, just move past that shit. EIther you dropped the N Bomb and realized he was mad or you're making this up in your head. Just chill, the world isn't that scary.

11 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

most people who see you prob want to punch you.  it's the piss stained undies your walking around in

I'm gonna patrol Seabrook, Hampton, Jenness Beach, Odiorne and StrawBerry Banke. lookin' for that blue Mustang, and when I find you, oh boy look out!!!!!    :groin::pan::slapping::ronald::justcuz::boot::shitstorm:

15 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

You've been scared for years because you THINK a guy WANTED to punch you? That's the pussiest form of PTSD I've ever heard of man, just move past that shit. EIther you dropped the N Bomb and realized he was mad or you're making this up in your head. Just chill, the world isn't that scary.

Yes it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    :mc:

12 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

With our leader up here saying he admires China and the way Obama and the Dems do, (with Pelosi recently verifying it), it amazes me more people don't see what the true agenda of the Liberals/Dems is. 

33 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Chronic paranoia is a hell of a deal

5 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Yet trump inserts his goon squad in Portland and that’s OK

The "Goon Squad" left Portland.  Guess what, riots still occur nightly, they now attack the police stations instead of the federal buildings, filling residential neighborhoods with smoke from burning dumpsters.  Fucking awesome huh?  May they come to your neighborhood next...  

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

I'm gonna patrol Seabrook, Hampton, Jenness Beach, Odiorne and StrawBerry Banke. lookin' for that blue Mustang, and when I find you, oh boy look out!!!!!    :groin::pan::slapping::ronald::justcuz::boot::shitstorm:

Ever seen what Mustangs do to people?

I suggest you check out the Youtubes...

• Haha 1