Check your account email address ×

Kamala Harris VP

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Great choice and shes gonna shred Pence. She’s a junkyard dog with brains, rethugs hate that.

:lol:   she couldn't even beat Biden in a primary.  She's a terrible choice,  sucking dick to advance should not be celebrated and rewarded at this level

4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

In ten years it’ll be 10 years more unrecognizable. What’s funny to me is both liberals and conservatives down here think that their particular political party can fix it. That has got to be the biggest example of a mass delusion on record. 

BUT DONT YOU KNOW TRUMP IS CALLING OUT THE MEDIA AND DRAINING THE SWAMP DERP DRRP DRRRFRRRR

4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

In ten years it’ll be 10 years more unrecognizable. What’s funny to me is both liberals and conservatives down here think that their particular political party can fix it. That has got to be the biggest example of a mass delusion on record. 

BUT DONT YOU KNOW TRUMP IS CALLING OUT THE MEDIA AND DRAINING THE SWAMP DERP DRRP DRRRFRRRR

1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

I've spent the past two hours explaining to neo-liberals why this, while not the best choice, was still a better choice than Susan Rice. Their heads are so far up their fucking asses.

There is no better choice between those two....they are both pure fucking trash

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

They claim he’s doing a lot of things. I guess they haven’t paid much attention to the current state of the nation. I’ve never seen anything so fucked up. 

• Like 1

The media is pumping her as the first woman of colour chosen to run as VP

well that was their primary criteria you dumb fucks and what was there like two people who met it?  She basically won a door prize where two people showed up wow what a stunning and brave woman 

2 minutes ago, ACE said:

The media is pumping her as the first woman of colour chosen to run as VP

well that was their primary criteria you dumb fucks and what was there like two people who met it?  She basically won a door prize where two people showed up wow what a stunning and brave woman 

The was 4-5 black woman considered 

15 minutes ago, f7ben said:

“Crooked” is implied with the word “cop”

I was reading today where many people are having trouble paying their bills. The only thought that ran through my mind was, " I wish the fukkin cops I knew were ready to kill themselves over bills. " 

Unfortunately, they are too smart, have too much money, and are generally in good health.

All our other friends are unhappy with things. 

The fukkin cops..................loaded with money, the motherfukkers. 

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

I was reading today where many people are having trouble paying their bills. The only thought that ran through my mind was, " I wish the fukkin cops I knew were ready to kill themselves over bills. " 

Unfortunately, they are too smart, have too much money, and are generally in good health.

All our other friends are unhappy with things. 

The fukkin cops..................loaded with money, the motherfukkers. 

:lol:  

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

There is no better choice between those two....they are both pure fucking trash

Oh I hate them both. But the fact that Rice was in the Obama administration immediately gives the Trump campaign more ammo against her than they have about Harris whose history hasn't been riddle with national level political controversy for years.

Oh I hate them both. But the fact that Rice was in the Obama administration immediately gives the Trump campaign more ammo against her than they have about Harris whose history hasn't been riddle with national level political controversy for years.

Hi Willy. :sup:

3 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Doesn't she have quite a few skeletons in the state closet? 

Just now, racinfarmer said:

Doesn't she have quite a few skeletons in the state closet? 

Kamala? Her skeletons in the primary were mostly centered around her being an overzealous prosecutor. Swing voters won't give a fuck that she threw poor parents in jail because their kids were truant or that she opposes bussing, those are plusses to moderates if you think about it.

How you been Dr. Race War? Excited about the situation in Portland?

Not good. My shoulder has been hurtin' for almost three weeks.

Luckily I got a lot of building repairs done before that.

Race war/violence scares the shit out of me, 'cause blacks attack without provocation, on INNOCENT WHITES. 

I can carry, but my younger family members can't, and they are not here, they are near big cities, unarmed. 

I worry 24/7, 365.