Check your account email address ×

Kamala Harris VP

If I can just console myself with the fact that Trump will PROBABLY boost the economy and the market, I guess I can tolerate him for 4 more. 

Biden/ Harris.......................intolerable, devastating affect on my life. 

It is crazy to think that a beyond crooked cop, may be running the US. 

I little side note.

I was looking into Greece a little while ago and what I found is that piles of people are leaving, mostly young people. Biggest reason is the country is basically in economic collapse and the are no jobs. And the source of the economic hardship is corruption of the government.

The Greek world has been around for thousands of years. They fucking invented democracy. Yet they are brought to their knees by government corruption. 

Doesn't give much hope for Canada and the US with as much corruption in government so early on. Just fucking pants on head retarded.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Tomas. said:

I little side note.

I was looking into Greece a little while ago and what I found is that piles of people are leaving, mostly young people. Biggest reason is the country is basically in economic collapse and the are no jobs. And the source of the economic hardship is corruption of the government.

The Greek world has been around for thousands of years. They fucking invented democracy. Yet they are brought to their knees by government corruption. 

Doesn't give much hope for Canada and the US with as much corruption in government so early on. Just fucking pants on head retarded.

Hard to fathom the people stand there and let their lives be changed without doing anything radical about it.

2 minutes ago, hayward said:

Hard to fathom the people stand there and let their lives be changed without doing anything radical about it.

They were probably too busy voting for the lesser evil. 

23 minutes ago, Tomas. said:

I little side note.

well, that and no one wanted their currency so they couldn't just print money like the US is doing. 

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

well, that and no one wanted their currency so they couldn't just print money like the US is doing. 

I read somewhere that Greece got caught bad in the mortgage bond debacle 

3 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Ya, being a small island country is hard when you pretty much cannot do or make anything and rely 90% on tourism lol. 

But still, it is hard to think after thousands of years of civilization and democracy, they are in that bad of disarray. You would think they would be the role model, at lest in that regard. They have had enough time to work the bugs out lol.

Edited by Tomas.

Just now, Tomas. said:

Ya, being a small island country is hard when you pretty much cannot do or make anything and rely 90% on tourism lol. 

But still, it is hard to think after thousands of years of civilization and democracy, you would think they would be the role model, at lest in that regard. They have had enough time to work the bugs out lol.

all good things come to an end. Look at the road Canada and the US are on. it's sad to think how far off course we've gotten in less than 10 years. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

all good things come to an end. Look at the road Canada and the US are on. it's sad to think how far off course we've gotten in less than 10 years. 

The government we have now compared to what we had is pretty unreal 

8 minutes ago, frenchy said:

In ten years it’ll be 10 years more unrecognizable. What’s funny to me is both liberals and conservatives down here think that their particular political party can fix it. That has got to be the biggest example of a mass delusion on record. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Great choice and shes gonna shred Pence. She’s a junkyard dog with brains, rethugs hate that.

:lol:   she couldn't even beat Biden in a primary.  She's a terrible choice,  sucking dick to advance should not be celebrated and rewarded at this level