Check your account email address ×

Trump to Announce Carrier Plant Will Keep Jobs in U.S.

5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Your clueless

so giving a manufacturing corp a huge tax deduction  in order to keep guys working in a country with the highest  corporate tax rate in the world is a bad thing in your eyes  

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

"And subsidies were probably not the biggest factor in Carrier’s decision. Once we do find out what Pence offered, the terms will likely not save Carrier the $65 million that a move would have.

Instead, the deal may have important immaterial benefits. It puts United Technologies in the good graces of the administration, which may be key to its future business. About ten percent of the company’s $56 billion in revenue comes from the federal government, especially military contracts. The implication that Trump made some kind of backroom threat in Naptown over Defense Department contracts is worrisome, but for the moment, unfounded. For now let’s just say that Carrier has an interest in keeping Trump happy."

Oh my fucking god... Not only did you post a Slate article hahaha. You posted an article without even reading it! Fucking brilliant. Because if you did read it you would have gotten to the passage I took out, laughed at the author and closed the window. This article is less about Trump's deal and all about Obama and Bush's dealing of the past 16 years to show how they kept companies here. Instead this article pulls speculation on how TRUMP might have gotten it done and absolutely GUT HOOKED retarded non-critical thinking east coast elitists like you. Bravo. You have just failed harder than you have all day. 

yah,  Abe doesn't  even bother reading the shit he post.   

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

yah,  Abe doesn't  even bother reading the shit he post.   

lol well a long as it is from a reputable site like Slate why bother to read it  is the gold standard in libtard alt left world

6 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

"And subsidies were probably not the biggest factor in Carrier’s decision. Once we do find out what Pence offered, the terms will likely not save Carrier the $65 million that a move would have.

Instead, the deal may have important immaterial benefits. It puts United Technologies in the good graces of the administration, which may be key to its future business. About ten percent of the company’s $56 billion in revenue comes from the federal government, especially military contracts. The implication that Trump made some kind of backroom threat in Naptown over Defense Department contracts is worrisome, but for the moment, unfounded. For now let’s just say that Carrier has an interest in keeping Trump happy."

Oh my fucking god... Not only did you post a Slate article hahaha. You posted an article without even reading it! Fucking brilliant. Because if you did read it you would have gotten to the passage I took out, laughed at the author and closed the window. This article is less about Trump's deal and all about Obama and Bush's dealing of the past 16 years to show how they kept companies here. Instead this article pulls speculation on how TRUMP might have gotten it done and absolutely GUT HOOKED retarded non-critical thinking east coast elitists like you. Bravo. You have just failed harder than you have all day. 

First he plagiarizes others work, now he infects our hallowed ground with fake news.

God, I feel the need to bathe now.

6 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I am just starting to actually feel bad. I have been riding the poor old thing pretty hard lately. 

he loves it saves him a bunch of money on visits from mistress Helga and  diapers 

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Not a chance. His method was simple. He ripped them apart all election. He can do that to anyone and get 50M angry Americans to not buy their products and make them the face of the bad guys... A couple of tweets about how bad they were, the MSM puts their logo front and center because they lapp up whatever he says for a few days, boom they are releasing a new plan to keep workers here. The best part IS THEY THANKED HIM! HAHAHA! 

Gotta hand it to the guy... 

:lmao: man you are revvy drunk on trump kool-aid.

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

i hope every fucking corporation pulls this same shit and starts demanding tax breaks and other incentives, or they'll pick up and leave. then when your taxes go up and you start bitching, i'm going to lmfao.

You've said some really dumb things in the past. This is probably the dumbest

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

i hope every fucking corporation pulls this same shit and starts demanding tax breaks and other incentives, or they'll pick up and leave. then when your taxes go up and you start bitching, i'm going to lmfao.

Send 'em packin'!!!!

5 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

You've said some really dumb things in the past. This is probably the dumbest

They all sit pretty close. This just shows corporate ignorance.  There are so, so many facets of liberal idiocy.  It's actually quite impressive.  Like how a chicken can live for hours after decapitation.

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

Send 'em packin'!!!!

then they can pay the tariff at the port to get there shit in . hell they deserve a tax incentive to stay in this country. we are the highest corporate tax in the world . cant see why more don't want to come here

Edited by Ez ryder

14 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Trump saves a 1000 US jobs from going overseas.

Dems scoff.

I'm still not sure how Trump won.

Bunch of whiny liberal fucking babies with nothing but "bitch" to share.  Weak, stupid, miserable and pathetic.

Personally I had no faith in Trump. But you have to give him a chance. He had some good ideas that alot of dems should embrace if he can pull it off. This is one of them. 

13 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Sounds like sour grapes to me......:crybaby:

Just now, Anler said:

Personally I had no faith in Trump. But you have to give him a chance. He had some good ideas that alot of dems should embrace if he can pull it off. This is one of them. 

Convince them of that.  They just wanna whimper and whine.  Poor sore losers.  

IMG_1220.JPG

14 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

it cost county tax payers 1/2 percent sales tax to keep mercury marine from moving. residents are still paying. :lol:

1 minute ago, Anler said:

no it's not. the idea to slap tariffs on corporations that leave was a better idea, one that trump campaigned on. handing out tax breaks is corporate welfare, and the tab will be picked up by the taxpayers. evidently that's ok though.

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

no it's not. the idea to slap tariffs on corporations that leave was a better idea, one that trump campaigned on. handing out tax breaks is corporate welfare, and the tab will be picked up by the taxpayers. evidently that's ok though.

Quick question:

Where are you getting your information on the scope of the conversation? I haven't been paying attention, so if there is a report out, I musta missed it.

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

Well that is a harder fight. Only congress can impose taxes and I think he would have a hard time getting Republicans to sign onto that. He did this and isn't even president yet. He saved 2000 jobs for the time being. 

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

the problem is simple. many corporations don't recognize employees as pieces of the company. they're expendable. entitlement and narcissism has taken america by storm. from lazy welfare cheats to heartless, psychopathic CEO's.