Check your account email address ×

The face of America is changing fast

• Platinum Contributing Member
34 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

yes,all of America was built  on the backs of slaves and just taken from Indians and Mexicans  lmfao . I think you really believe that shit.  

You left out immigrants and yes much of this country was built this way. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

it was-  smart and rich people are always going to take advantage of their intellect and money and get others to do as much heavy lifting as possible.  Been that way since shortly after the English arrived here.  most groups who were the labor banded together to make things better for the people like them.  the only failures to do that are really the Indians and the black community.  Obviously the way they ended up here is different than the other immigrant groups but they are/were looked down upon no worse than many other groups.  Fuck the chinese in the 1800's were so hated they banned their immigration for almost 100 years.  the destruction of the family unit over the past 50-60 years should be the black communities #1 concern not the handful of people killed by cops every year who don't deserve it.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

it was-  smart and rich people are always going to take advantage of their intellect and money and get others to do as much heavy lifting as possible.  Been that way since shortly after the English arrived here.  most groups who were the labor banded together to make things better for the people like them.  the only failures to do that are really the Indians and the black community.  Obviously the way they ended up here is different than the other immigrant groups but they are/were looked down upon no worse than many other groups.  Fuck the chinese in the 1800's were so hated they banned their immigration for almost 100 years.  the destruction of the family unit over the past 50-60 years should be the black communities #1 concern not the handful of people killed by cops every year who don't deserve it.  

Poverty is the driving destructive force. America never got in front of it. There’s been no accountability for the wealthy. Sadly, that’ll be the the undoing of American culture. 

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

Bingo.  Same could be said for family regardless of race in a similar situation.  

• Like 2

8 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

I haven't had time lately to follow what the flithy mohammedans have been up to. I will have to check that out coming up :bc:

So you are basically saying that unless someone posts some inciteful mooslim article (or in this case black) you aren't personally affected by any of them? 

4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Stole it, killed and subjugated the indigenous people and then built it on the backs of slaves and then immigrants....not surprising a guy like you considers that building it by themselves.

Of course you'd see it that way.  

6 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Are you the minority in your town?? The Swiss village model town right??

What's the ratio black to white there?? 10,000:1

Why don't you live in the hood with your family?? 

Oh cuz you're a fraud,.. sorry, I forgot..

:news:

What does my geographic location have to do with it? Fun fact though - 72% of people born in Michigan stay here.

Still doesn't explain why white people are afraid of being outnumbered.

6 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Well they built the place and most of the this new left wants to destroy it.  Sorry, most of us have a problem with that.  As if Europe isn’t enough proof of the failures of this experiment.

So? 

All countries fall, every area in the planet was subject to conquest and/or colonization at some point...

🤷‍♂️

Edited by motonoggin

8 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

What does my geographic location have to do with it? Fun fact though - 72% of people born in Michigan stay here.

So? 

All countries fall, every area in the planet was subject to conquest and/or colonization at some point...

🤷‍♂️

well as I said most of us are pretty ok with the country despite its faults, compared tio the alternative, and you boys better pack a lunch if you think this is a productive exercise.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, spin_dry said:

That’s your retirement plan. :lol: 

I'd put a bullet right between his eyes...

4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

And they got paid you idiot ...

1 hour ago, Anler said:

So you are basically saying that unless someone posts some inciteful mooslim article (or in this case black) you aren't personally affected by any of them? 

No idea wtf you are rambling about dummy...

3 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Poverty is the driving destructive force. America never got in front of it. There’s been no accountability for the wealthy. Sadly, that’ll be the the undoing of American culture. 

poverty is optional for the most part .

you may not like what you have to do to get out of it but any one can .

look I got out of my house at 17 can't spell for shit but still was able to bust ass and get a small slice for me and my family . not that complex of a process.  

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, motonoggin said:

So? 

🤷‍♂️

Based on your statement the bold has everything to do with it and is a very valid point..So what's the ratio?? 10,000:1?? I'm sure Michigan has some heavily populated areas with blacks, Detroit comes to mind..So why not move there?? That way you would not be around the white rassists anymore, it's a win win for you..Why not pack up the family and head to the hood?? Or is there a problem with those areas that are heavily populated with black that you don't like??

:pc:

17 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

this is a country created by white people for the benefit of white people.  We must keep power.   I was surprised to be honest that the old white guy had enough pull still in 16 to get trump over the top.   We should have had the foresight to see what was happening 20-30 years ago and cut off immigration then esp from the ME and africa countries.  Maybe all this turmoil will get enough killed in a civil war for white America to retake their rightful power.  

HOLY FUCK!! This is exactly what I was thinking the other day!!!  

There are 40 million of them. There will NEVER BE PEACE with them. We actually do need a race war. It will happen spontaneously. By 2034 is my guess. However, the way things are going now, it could be sooner. 

7 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Tell me how a black girl can get an education, and a good job, if she's letting thugs knock her up like a feral sow???? 

2 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Based on your statement the bold has everything to do with it and is a very valid point..So what's the ratio?? 10,000:1?? I'm sure Michigan has some heavily populated areas with blacks, Detroit comes to mind..So why not move there?? That way you would not be around the white rassists anymore, it's a win win for you..Why not pack up the family and head to the hood?? Or is there a problem with those areas that are heavily populated with black that you don't like??

Hypocrites will never walk the talk.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

move there???  :lol:
At least pick up a sign and march around the city for one night.  He could still Troll old white men on the internet while he fights the fight.  

my son is a leftist.  We don’t agree on a lot, but I have respect for him.   He  spent 3 years living in the hood.  He was a minority  (Only one) in a neighborhood where if you bought groceries you have to lock your car doors every time you carry a bag in .  More balls than all the big talkers  here. 

12 hours ago, spin_dry said:

You know that's funny.

Where I come from there are no minorities... literally.

Sure we had French, Italian, etc... but everyone was white. Everyone. Full stop.

So in that little place, there are still people who thrive and those who eat shit daily.

Anyone in that town had just a much a chance to make it as anyone else. Some did and some didn't. Point is, it wasn't racial, it was determined by effort.

Successful people gonna succeed, drift wood is gonna float away.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Personal attacks are nice, but that still doesn't explain why white people are afraid of becoming a minority. 

12 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

Bingo.  Same could be said for family regardless of race in a similar situation.  

Nothing has changed the face of America more than the break down of the Family.  Men no longer being men.   
I can see it ourCommunity,  family and friends.  Single,  checked out,  mom’s raising kids on there own.  It is not a black problem alone, just more prevalent in black communities.  A lot of these kids don’t have a chance.  

18 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Personal attacks are nice, but that still doesn't explain why white people are afraid of becoming a minority. 

Personal attack?? I just asked you a few questions based on your wacked out statement..

I'm white and not afraid, I have been going to a black community in the worst part of the city daily for the past 26 years and lived in that community for 10 years..I moved after the home invasion robbery but still continue to go to the same area 5-6 days a week for work.. Obviously I'm not afraid nor do I have a problem with the community..

I'll ask again for a 3 time

Why are you so afraid of blacks?? Why do you not live in a black community with your family??

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Personal attack?? I just asked you a few questions based on your wacked out statement..

I'm white and not afraid, I have been going to a black community in the worst part of the city daily for the past 26 years and lived in that community for 10 years..I moved after the home invasion robbery but still continue to go to the same area 5-6 days a week for work.. Obviously I'm not afraid nor do I have a problem with the community..

Why are you so afraid of blacks?? Why do you not live in a black community with your family??

You clearly want to change the subject to my life or something. You all do it when I've struck a nerve. 

But there's still no explanation as to why white people are so afraid of becoming a minority. Just more deflections and whataboutisms.

27 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

You clearly want to change the subject to my life or something. You all do it when I've struck a nerve. 

But there's still no explanation as to why white people are so afraid of becoming a minority. Just more deflections and whataboutisms.

I have no issue with being a minority.  But this country was built on freedom, justice, judeo Christian values, rule of law, and we are a constitutional republic.  Your side wants to tear that all apart.  Sorry.  Ain't happening.  And the phony racial virtue signaling.  Just stop.  You sound like a sophomore social justice warrior.  I especially enjoy the videos floating around of how unhinged most of them are, and how they think mobs determine the rules, how they can "cancel", shout down, or beat the shit out of someone who doesn't agree with them.  You guys are in for a rude awakening if you think that shits gonna fly.  Sorry.  

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

So you don't have a problem with communities that are so dangerous that you were forced to move away??

Are you that terrified of some bottom feeding internet commie calling you raciss, that you can't just tell it like it is? You know more than most how black communities destroy cities...