Check your account email address ×

The face of America is changing fast

Reversing DACA isn’t gonna stop this. :lol: 

In 2019, for the first time ever, nonwhites and Hispanics were the majority for people under the age of 16, signaling a demographic shift that experts expect will continue over the coming decades.

9 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Reversing DACA isn’t gonna stop this. :lol: 

In 2019, for the first time ever, nonwhites and Hispanics were the majority for people under the age of 16, signaling a demographic shift that experts expect will continue over the coming decades.

You can move to one of those shithole countries before yours completes its transition.

People are in for a rude awakening. Especially normie-cons. The 3rd world immigrants being imported, vote majority democrat. 

The only demographic that votes majority conservative (or fake conservative), is white men. The white population is falling the non-white population is rising fast.

It's just simple math but out of all the times I've said this over the years' not one normie-con has ever had the balls to pull their head out of their ass and face reality. They pretend it's not happening.

Rude awakening coming..

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

People are in for a rude awakening. Especially normie-cons. The 3rd world immigrants being imported, vote majority democrat. 

The only demographic that votes majority conservative (or fake conservative), is white men. The white population is falling the non-white population is rising fast.

It's just simple math but out of all the times I've said this over the years' not one normie-con has ever had the balls to pull their head out of their ass and face reality. They pretend it's not happening.

Rude awakening coming..

Your rude awakening will be in that nursing home. :lol: 

18 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

Rude awakening coming..

It was all by design, but spin likes to call it karma.

12 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

Absolutely it was. How much do you know about it? Most people have no clue..

I know that it is happening and it's not a grass roots movement.  It also isn't to hard to realize who is behind it.

Take a good look at the backgrounds of the people that are running any of these non-profits like BLM and Freedom inc.   Many refugees, community organizers, or offspring of refugees.

Edited by racer254

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

You've hit a new low - congrats

Haha...when are you going to quit fluffing Phoenix and get back to some good old Mooslim bashing!!!! 🤣🤣

1 hour ago, Phoenix said:

Rude awakening coming..

Well the fact that the pubs can't reel in Hispanics is really on them.  The supposed core values of Republicasn -  family church, anti abortion) are strong within most of the Mexican and central american immigrants yet because the pubs like to all picture them as beeners they turn to the dems.  

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Haha...when are you going to quit fluffing Phoenix and get back to some good old Mooslim bashing!!!! 🤣🤣

so what about the Muslim religon  do you hold in such high regard ? really I don't get it 

15 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Why are white people so afraid of becoming a minority in the US? 

My parents were immigrants. My wife and her family the same. I’m not afraid. 

Some people are afraid of any kind of change...

42 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Why are white people so afraid of becoming a minority in the US? 

this is a country created by white people for the benefit of white people.  We must keep power.   I was surprised to be honest that the old white guy had enough pull still in 16 to get trump over the top.   We should have had the foresight to see what was happening 20-30 years ago and cut off immigration then esp from the ME and africa countries.  Maybe all this turmoil will get enough killed in a civil war for white America to retake their rightful power.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

so what about the Muslim religon  do you hold in such high regard ? really I don't get it 

I miss  Fords Mooslim posts...Phoenix sidetracked him from his work! 

1 hour ago, ford_428cj said:

Typical coward ...you like seeing some defenseless old man get beat up :flush:

Really...did I say that Doyle? 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks