Check your account email address ×

The face of America is changing fast

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

You clearly want to change the subject to my life or something. You all do it when I've struck a nerve. 

But there's still no explanation as to why white people are so afraid of becoming a minority. Just more deflections and whataboutisms.

Struck a nerve?? And deflection?? I answered everything you have asked, I never said anything about you personally,  but I have asked you a few questions that you seem to not want to answer?? 

So for the forth time, why are you so afraid of black folks?? Why don't you live in a predominantly black area?? 

• Platinum Contributing Member
43 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

So you don't have a problem with communities that are so dangerous that you were forced to move away??

Are you that terrified of some bottom feeding internet commie calling you raciss, that you can't just tell it like it is? You know more than most how black communities destroy cities...

I wasn't forced to move?? I moved for a better life, I bought a house, started a family, and a business..kinda hard to have a landscape business with equipment and trailers when you rent an apartment and have to park on the street ya know..

Moto never called me rassis??..He would be a fool to do that..The black community is actually quite nice, 90% of the people I interact with daily are awesome. 

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

I have no issue with being a minority.  But this country was built on freedom, justice, judeo Christian values, rule of law, and we are a constitutional republic.  Your side wants to tear that all apart.  Sorry.  Ain't happening.  And the phony racial virtue signaling.  Just stop.  You sound like a sophomore social justice warrior.  I especially enjoy the videos floating around of how unhinged most of them are, and how they think mobs determine the rules, how they can "cancel", shout down, or beat the shit out of someone who doesn't agree with them.  You guys are in for a rude awakening if you think that shits gonna fly.  Sorry.  

Who wasn't a minority at first.

The Irish, Italians, Pork Chops?  Adapt and move on.  But then the early immigrants could stand on their own and had pride to learn the culture while keeping their own.  

Then liberal policies kicked in and the rest is history.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I have no issue with being a minority.  But this country was built on freedom, justice, judeo Christian values, rule of law, and we are a constitutional republic.  Your side wants to tear that all apart.  Sorry.  Ain't happening.  And the phony racial virtue signaling.  Just stop.  You sound like a sophomore social justice warrior.  I especially enjoy the videos floating around of how unhinged most of them are, and how they think mobs determine the rules, how they can "cancel", shout down, or beat the shit out of someone who doesn't agree with them.  You guys are in for a rude awakening if you think that shits gonna fly.  Sorry.  

The country was also built on slavery. 

28 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

So get a T shirt with that emblazoned on it.  No skin off my ass.  Everything I said is still true.

You say that America was based on Judaism and Christianity. There’s some debate on that issue. At this point in time it’s getting increasingly difficult to find anyone that believes in the “miracles” of the Bible. Quite honestly it takes a rather weak mind to swallow that malarky. None the less, America is going to change, just like it always has since its inception. And it’ll change without the permission of you or any trump type. Those are the facts.