Check your account email address ×

Random Photo Thread

3 minutes ago, DAVE said:

What you ride?

98 sportsman 500 lol.. but it's jacked up,aeen silencer  27s , goes through almost anything.  Owned since new . Been awesome  never let me down. 

Also owned an 09 850xpeps, junk  ,and a 500 predator. . Awesome 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

98 sportsman 500 lol.. but it's jacked up,aeen silencer  27s , goes through almost anything.  Owned since new . Been awesome  never let me down. 

Also owned an 09 850xpeps, junk  ,and a 500 predator. . Awesome 

I dont know much about the older 500s...but i know the 500 and 800 sportmans were alot better then the xps....

Im a can am guy

Screenshot_2016-05-27-10-52-16.png

Edited by DAVE

6 minutes ago, DAVE said:

I dont know much about the older 500s...but i know the 500 and 800 sportmans were alot better then the xps....

Im a can am guy

The old 500 was indestructible.  It's been floating in 15 feet of water for an hour after I broke through the ice ,dry the filters ,change gas and dry off by a fire while buddies winch it out ,then keep riding lol. It's been to hell and back . 

My 850 left me stranded 3 times. Once was computer related ,the other 2 were battery related ,and with no recoil backup ,I gave up with it. 

Bro is a can am guy too. He loves them. His buds all ride can am too lol. That whole group used to be all polaris.  I'm the only guy left with a poo 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Delgaty said:

Thanks!  The skis thankfully come stock on the XTX LE as does the 2.25 powerclaw which will be swapped.  I have heard bad things about the Tuners on Vipers. 

I have some big host bar carbides on my Cat skis.  They work pretty good, but I'm probably going to go with C&A's or USI's for next season.  

1 hour ago, Fireball 440 said:

My 2012 500 has 2800 miles and is blowing 25 psi on the gauge. It's coming apart right now. It's had valve noise since new.

IMG_20160430_090606.jpg

Mine has 8k on it. Never apart and still runs like new. 2 other buds are in the same boat with around 8k on theirs.  So idk. Right now ,I'm finishing it up ,well hopefully this weekend.  Clutch rebuild, engine side clutch housing gasket, rear u joint ,and new silencer.  

25 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

My last 2 sportsmans were great I was expecting trouble free with this one but it's been anything but.

I have had great luck with my grizzly. I just use it around the property and once per year to hunt, so that may have a lot to do with it being reliable.

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, smokin george said:

Some beauty pics there!

Thanks...there are a lot of great spots in The Upper Peninsula...I really like Marquette.

On ‎5‎/‎27‎/‎2016 at 10:44 AM, Delgaty said:

Already done.  Mpi 180/190 kit.  Only 686km on the whole sled too.

Nice! Im running the same kit on my Nytro MTX. You'll love the power

1 hour ago, Biggie Smails said:

Some fat old hairy guy jumping off The Black Rocks and me and my daughter on top of Sugarloaf just outside of Marquette.

image.jpegimage.jpeg

If you're fat ,I'd hate to see what they call me. ..nice pics :bc:

Edited by xcr700