Check your account email address ×

Random Photo Thread

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

This is how we spent the morning...all good now after a bag of fluid and some antibiotics....she looks thrilled.😂

I hope it's just a bump in the road, not something serious. Wish her well :bc:

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, DAVE said:

We had one of those. Couldnt not keep a motor in it.

Crank issues wasn't it?

I had 2 neighbours who had them. One guy got his money back, the second traded his back for an SRV.

2 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Crank issues wasn't it?

I had 2 neighbours who had them. One guy got his money back, the second traded his back for an SRV.

I was too young to know or care. :lol:

It kept breaking...my dad kept taking it to the dealer...thank fuck it was new and under warranty.

Im sure youve heard of Clares cycle in Niagara. Thats where he bought it.

4 hours ago, ckf said:

IMO it is going to hurt the alcohol businesses the most. Aren't the beer companies already coming up with THC infused beer? 

It’s already killing the bar industry. My kids that are at drinking age don’t go to bars that much and if they do, it’s not for the whole night. They have house parties so they they can smoke pot. Just about everyone in their 20s smoke a little weed.

5 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

It’s already killing the bar industry. My kids that are at drinking age don’t go to bars that much and if they do, it’s not for the whole night. They have house parties so they they can smoke pot. Just about everyone in their 20s smoke a little weed.

That's not a bad thing in my opinion. I'd rather meet stoned drivers on the road over drunk ones any day. Alcohol can be liquid balls for a lot of guys. Weed, not so much, LOL.  

6 minutes ago, ckf said:

That's not a bad thing in my opinion. I'd rather meet stoned drivers on the road over drunk ones any day. Alcohol can be liquid balls for a lot of guys. Weed, not so much, LOL.  

They seem more relaxed with it. They just do casual one hitters hear and there, while having a few drinks. Almost like having a cigarette. I’ve been to a few of these gatherings , I didn’t see any big bongs or anyone getting completely baked like when I was younger. All of my kids and there friends are real big into Uber and Lift when they are drinking. It’s dirt cheap when you split it a few ways.

Edited by Woodtick
  • Like 1

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, ckf said:

Im not a fan of people driving drunk or stoned but of the two, Id rather face a stoned driver than a drunk one.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

They seem more relaxed with it. They just do casual one hitters hear and there, while having a few drinks. Almost like having a cigarette. I’ve been to a few of these gatherings , I didn’t see any big bongs or anyone getting completely baked like when I was younger. All of my kids and there friends are real big into Uber and Lift when they are drinking. It’s dirt cheap when you split it a few ways.

My buddy was saying that all the kids (20-30 yr olds) were vaping weed at his daughters wedding .

5 hours ago, ckf said:

Always loved the looks of these.

43315807_10156742935404414_6438947174104

Had a used 1987  Vmax 540 lc  , never had a issue with it , left the engine , air box and jetting stone stock. Did do some primary clutching to it. Was told  to let it warm up before blasting off as it could suffer from cold engine  seizures . Was a bit of a cold ride with a low windshield. Yamaha had them in Canada for sale till 1991 ?? I think.  Should of never sold it.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Woodtick said:

11037034_10153601227569577_1537804671299698731_n.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, DAVE said:

We have places like that here as well...they call them wildlife lands.

I took this tonight at The State Park and I understand why they do it...just thought it was funny.

14 minutes ago, DAVE said:

We have places like that here as well...they call them wildlife lands.

Where you can kill the wildlife? 

7 hours ago, ckf said:

Had a few friends back in the day that had the 250's and one guy had the 500. Fun quads :bc:

I almost tried to buy it last night but ended up talking myself out of it. Super clean! 

• Like 1