Check your account email address ×

Riot and Mayhem Thread.

Thousands have just amassed at the STATE HOUSE in Boston, MAss. as we speak.

No problems …………...YET.

How did all those blacks know to congregate when and where!!!!!

IT'S ALL ORGANIZED, THAT'S WHY!!!!

BLACKS ARE ALL ORGANIZED NATION-WIDE!!!

I TOLD YOU !!!!!!

Since Obama, it's all ORGANIZED!!!! 

Someone slammed a vehicle into one of the entrances to a mall near me and broke glass on the Cub foods.

Our pd took care of it right quick. Guns drawn, no sign of rubber bullets. 

They don't want to come to my town. The armed redneck population is very high.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Thousands have just amassed at the STATE HOUSE in Boston, MAss. as we speak.

No problems …………...YET.

How did all those blacks know to congregate when and where!!!!!

IT'S ALL ORGANIZED, THAT'S WHY!!!!

BLACKS ARE ALL ORGANIZED NATION-WIDE!!!

I TOLD YOU !!!!!!

Since Obama, it's all ORGANIZED!!!! 

Obama is organizing it! He is a community organizer!

• Haha 1

Boston is now getting trashed!!!!! Downtown attacked, cruisers burned!

Mayor Marty Walsh, the fat fuck, who LOVES diversity, will fast talk his way out of this, fukkin lousy dem!!!  

HA!HA!HA! Boston and Mayor Marty Walsh, have catered to blacks for years!!! Fukkin political fukkin hacks!!! There's your fukkin blacks for ya' Marty, you fat fukkin faggot!!!!   

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

You guys should see what they are doing in Boston. Fucking motherfucking animals!!!!

I predicted long ago that there is nothing the leftist won't do to get rid of Trump.

They created this whole thing and they will just continue creating more and more mayhem until they get what they want...

He's so stupid that he is just going along with it because he's so obsessed with a few % of the black vote...plus I question wether he has the backbone to do anything anyway.

Honestly, the way things are going I wouldn't be surprised if they get rid of him one way or another by November.

7 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

I predicted long ago that there is nothing the leftist won't do to get rid of Trump.

They created this whole thing and they will just continue creating more and more mayhem until they get what they want...

He's so stupid that he is just going along with it because he's so obsessed with a few % of the black vote...plus I question wether he has the backbone to do anything anyway.

Honestly, the way things are going I wouldn't be surprised if they get rid of him one way or another by November.

Pahoenix, I was just thinking...………………..could this actually work in Trump's favor!!!!!!!

Now that all of America has seen what these bastards will do, do ya' think maybe he'll pick up more of the UNDECIDED WHITE VOTERS???????? 

I got a feeling the voting is going to be tumultuous. We may even see riots there. This shit has just started.

I'm gonna' spend a lot of my summer, " PREPPING ".  

• Gold Member
6 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

HA!HA!HA! Boston and Mayor Marty Walsh, have catered to blacks for years!!! Fukkin political fukkin hacks!!! There's your fukkin blacks for ya' Marty, you fat fukkin faggot!!!!   

The ones in Massachusetts are just pissed because as of today NO MENTHOL SMOKES.  :lol:

• Haha 1

Kind of a shit show on the Eastside of MKE last night.  About 1 block away from us for several hours.  Choppers, walking cops, squads, riot gear, etc.  Not sure if there was any damage tho. 

4 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Pahoenix, I was just thinking...………………..could this actually work in Trump's favor!!!!!!!

Now that all of America has seen what these bastards will do, do ya' think maybe he'll pick up more of the UNDECIDED WHITE VOTERS???????? 

I got a feeling the voting is going to be tumultuous. We may even see riots there. This shit has just started.

I'm gonna' spend a lot of my summer, " PREPPING ".  

It's possible depending on what else happens. He better have damn good security because an assassination attempt is absolutely a possibility...

7 minutes ago, Snake said:

So tell me Moe, why did you buy 30 acres in the middle of nowhere......

I've also thought about that. However, is there an argument to be made that good shooters like us shouldn't be running for the hills, instead of staying and fighting??????    

who thinks mpls had the gas turned off in some of theses neighborhoods ? I saw some crazy shit today . did not get a pic .

but close to that apt building on the fr of that building there are 2 large gas meters completely charred.  

20200601_140932.jpg

20200601_140932.jpg

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Like 1