Check your account email address ×

Riot and Mayhem Thread.

Just now, Anler said:

Sounds like protests are moving into the all white suburbs. Couple towns have issued lockdowns. 

My nephew is a oak lawn cop. My in-laws live 3 blocks from 95th and Western. I may head over there and spend the night.

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

My nephew is a oak lawn cop. My in-laws live 3 blocks from 95th and Western. I may head over there and spend the night.

It's safer in the black neighborhoods! :lol:

• Haha 1

Just now, Anler said:

It's safer in the black neighborhoods! :lol:

They are going to get fucked up because they have to drive into these areas. These suburban cops aren’t going to be as nice as Chicago was last night. Take the Evergreen PD for instance. Do you think they are going to put up with much?

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

They are going to get fucked up because they have to drive into these areas. These suburban cops aren’t going to be as nice as Chicago was last night. Take the Evergreen PD for instance. Do you think they are going to put up with much?

Chicago cops will be alot more brutal without the news cameras on them. 

The PUC over near Roosevelt and Homan is a place where suspects disappear for a while. They did that with the antifa guys in 2012. They are some dirty fuckers over there. 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Chicago cops will be alot more brutal without the news cameras on them. 

The PUC over near Roosevelt and Homan is a place where suspects disappear for a while. They did that with the antifa guys in 2012. They are some dirty fuckers over there. 

I think Larry Lightfoot has given them the ok to do what they need to do. You don’t rent UHall trucks to go protest.  They are going to start fucking people up. 400 national guard in Chicago to night. They are going to start trying to fuck up the Burbs. 

1 hour ago, Woodtick said:

I think Larry Lightfoot has given them the ok to do what they need to do. You don’t rent UHall trucks to go protest.  They are going to start fucking people up. 400 national guard in Chicago to night. They are going to start trying to fuck up the Burbs. 

They have been. My mom works at Kohl's in Crete. They closed the store at 2pm because they said protestors we're headed that way. They hit Orland, Tinley, country club hills and heard they were reinforcing Merrillville. Hooligans. 

14 minutes ago, Anler said:

They have been. My mom works at Kohl's in Crete. They closed the store at 2pm because they said protestors we're headed that way. They hit Orland, Tinley, country club hills and heard they were reinforcing Merrillville. Hooligans. 

A shit ton of stores are shutting down.

2 hours ago, Anler said:

Hey Moto, can you tell antifa to round up the blacks and send them to po dunk pastey white towns and burn them down?

On it. I'll be in contact with antifa centcom shortly.

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
53 minutes ago, Anler said:

You guys have department stores open?? We haven't had a Kohl's open in 10 weeks

46 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

A shit ton of stores are shutting down.

They hit river oaks in cal city a little while ago. Area wide crime spree!

47 minutes ago, Anler said:

They hit river oaks in cal city a little while ago. Area wide crime spree!

The mall near me is loaded with cop cars when I went by.  Tonight should be a shit show.

3 hours ago, Anler said:

Hey Moto, can you tell antifa to round up the blacks and send them to po dunk pastey white towns and burn them down?

Your neighborhood first.