Check your account email address ×

Riot and Mayhem Thread.

2 hours ago, Woodtick said:

They are starting to catch these fucks.

02C775E1-FBEA-41DA-8237-4C0862A2317C.png

that is funny they say they got a Chicago guy with bomb making shit and burgluery tools here 2 nights ago . they say they were monitoring his social media then apprehended him.ie cell phone locating I assume 

9 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

that is funny they say they got a Chicago guy with bomb making shit and burgluery tools here 2 nights ago . they say they were monitoring his social media then apprehended him.ie cell phone locating I assume 

Lots of Chicago cops taking pictures of the crowds in a lot of cities. Also taking pictures of out of state plates.

Antifa are being thrown under the wheels by their enablers. They need some white guys to blame for everything and there just isn't enough fake natzees available. So under the bus they go.

*Disclaimer for the low IQ crowd: I'm not saying they are not involved at all. I am making a nuanced point about the narratives being pushed.

These Mexican neighborhoods and suburbs are being protected by the residents. They killed two looters last night and beat the fuck out of many. Pulled them out of their cars and torched their car. The cops are encouraging the residents to protect their property. 

96C73ADE-7F3A-46F1-B8A7-C9EE572A19D8.png

42C1D5FE-14ED-43C4-9739-11B412E234AA.png

1 minute ago, Phoenix said:

Antifa are being thrown under the wheels by their enablers. They need some white guys to blame for everything and there just isn't enough fake natzees available. So under the bus they go.

*Disclaimer for the low IQ crowd: I'm not saying they are not involved at all. I am making a nuanced point about the narratives being pushed.

You have really cool stories.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

These Mexican neighborhoods and suburbs are being protected by the residents. They killed two looters last night and beat the fuck out of many. Pulled them out of their cars and torched their car. The cops are encouraging the residents to protect their property. 

Finally, some good news.  :bc: 

• Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Lots of Chicago cops taking pictures of the crowds in a lot of cities. Also taking pictures of out of state plates.

I guess there are all sorts of cars running around msp with no plates cops go to pull them over they run on foot. they keep asking the public to report cars with no plates lol

36 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

there is a lot of it going on the media is more or less not reporting it . I guess Sunday night hundreds of armed  people in washingtion took to the streets to protect there town . in mpls whole armed family's and there ftiends were on the roofs of there businesses with flood lights around the shops 

• Like 1

The Mexican Street gangs have served the public a notice,that they would be protecting their neighborhoods and won’t be calling the cops. There are a bunch of memes floating around.

21CA08EA-AF31-4C6B-BABE-279453ECC14E.png