Check your account email address ×

Riot and Mayhem Thread.

There is so much going on, how about one dedicated thread for it...

This is a video of a looter getting dragged to death by jumping on a tractor/trailer.

The rioters are now being called 'far left protestors' by many. See for yourself...

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/05/video-leftist-protester-killed-dragged-fedex-truck-downtown-st-louis-mob-shuts-highway-attack-vehicles/

Edited by Phoenix

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Phoenix said:

This is a video of a looter getting dragged to death by jumping on a tractor/trailer.

The rioters are now being called 'far left protestors' by many. See for yourself...

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/05/video-leftist-protester-killed-dragged-fedex-truck-downtown-st-louis-mob-shuts-highway-attack-vehicles/

Loved the 28 minute mark..... got what he deserved.

The "protesters" looted the UPS truck in this vid .....ya know for the sake of justice.

• Like 1

Pahoenix, numerous cities, nationwide, a fukkin nightmare. 

And to think, there were many faggots on this site who disputed us!!!!!!

You want to see police brutality...

During the day they go out and attack old white people with canes and female medics. Then at night they seem to keep a low profile and let the blacks do whatever they want.

And people in small town America watch and say to themselves "reason no. 758 I don't live in a shithole metropolitan area.

• Like 4

12 hours ago, Phoenix said:

I see tons of white pos participating in the riots.   Backpack wearing, live in mom and dad's basement, video game playing white shitheads that are a significant driving force behind this.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I see tons of white pos participating in the riots.   Backpack wearing, live in mom and dad's basement, video game playing white shitheads that are a significant driving force behind this.

Argue all you want but this is mostly a black thang. The started it, they have caused the most death and destruction by far. No blacks=no riots.

And the white assholes that are involved are not my people (there is plenty of mutual hatred there) but to use them to excuse the black savagery is lame.

People that go out of their way to cover for blacks are cucks imo. The media and govt already coddles them beyond belief, there is no excuse to do it further.

Blacks are a massive loss for any 1st world society they reside in-this is a quantifiable fact. Yet people bend over backwards to defend and deflect for them-no matter how much savagry they commit. I don't care anymore, I'm just going to call it like I see it. Love it or hate it..

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Facts are hard to dispute.

"Colorful" graph

some-actual-statistics.jpg.jpeg

The key to that is those stats come from crime Victim statements. 

There is no arguing them, that's why the commies just call childish names and run...

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

I was in downtown Chicago yesterday when it was all starting to go down. Over half of the protesters were young white peeps wearing all black. 

12 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Not Dearborn but Flint Michigan. Good mixture of people peacefully protesting

83496853_10157572109589811_5918765972440743936_o.thumb.jpg.7b8e2959b7fbe3ae2885a59733f66aba.jpg

82260287_10157572109644811_4698955162562068480_o.thumb.jpg.2bdf8b8e1aaa9ff3e1f00b47fc7a460a.jpg

Yea just ignore cities nation-wide being destroyed and find a unicorn somewhere to stare at...

3 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I was in downtown Chicago yesterday when it was all starting to go down. Over half of the protesters were young white peeps wearing all black. 

What damage did they do?

Did you go there at night to see what was going on?

3 hours ago, Highmark said:

And people in small town America watch and say to themselves "reason no. 758 I don't live in a shithole metropolitan area.

My younger neighbor had a get together last night and we were talking about that. He invited some friends that live in Chicago. They didn’t come because they couldn’t get out. Between the Kung Flu and these protests, I can see people moving the fuck out.

1 minute ago, Phoenix said:

What damage did they do?

Did you go there at night to see what was going on?

Fuck no I didn’t go down there at night. I got the fuck out of there at 2:30 PM. I’m not going to waste my time posting pics of all of these white punks fucking up shit. It’s on every news channel,get your head out of your ass.