Check your account email address ×

Riot and Mayhem Thread.

6 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

What damage did they do?

Did you go there at night to see what was going on?

Did you go out and protect any businesses from all of these negroessss you scared razzzist  fool?

• Haha 1

Just now, Woodtick said:

Did you go out and protect any businesses from all of these negroessss you scared razzzist  fool?

No they hide hundreds of miles away!

Just now, Anler said:

No they hide hundreds of miles away!

He should get off his pompous white ass and get down into the heart of one of these protests and make a difference. Show these jigaboos his white power.

2 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

He should get off his pompous white ass and get down into the heart of one of these protests and make a difference. Show these jigaboos his white power.

Looks like antifa is teaming up with the blacks, proud boys ain't so proud now. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
19 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

Yea just ignore cities nation-wide being destroyed and find a unicorn somewhere to stare at...

Flint ever on one of those lists for violent cities?  :news:

14 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

What does that have to do with anything idiot. The lie being perpetuated is that white people are causing all the destruction, not the blacks. 

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Flint ever on one of those lists for violent cities?  :news:

Irrelevant. You are pointing out the exception to the rule. My point stands. And it ain't over yet, they'll probably cause some mayhem there too, if they haven't already. We'll see. Might be hard to tell though being that crime happens all the time anyway...

2 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

What does that have to do with anything idiot. The lie being perpetuated is that white people are causing all the destruction, not the blacks. 

I happened to be in Chicago at the corner of Lasalle and Adams yesterday. About half were white. What did you personally see yesterday?

• Thanks 1

Just now, Woodtick said:

These two are not black. It’s fucking up his Narrative.https://newyork.cbslocal.com/2020/05/31/molotov-cocktail-brooklyn-ny/

You asswipe. Show me where I ever said blacks are 100% at fault and whites were 0% at fault. 

I've got a C-note waiting for you if you can find one post. Either do it or stfu.

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

I happened to be in Chicago at the corner of Lasalle and Adams yesterday. About half were white. What did you personally see yesterday?

Just hours of live video from all over the country that's all. Can you comprehend the fact that what you saw in one specific location, does not prove what the % are nation-wide? Really.

2 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

You asswipe. Show me where I ever said blacks are 100% at fault and whites were 0% at fault. 

I've got a C-note waiting for you if you can find one post. Either do it or stfu.

Whites are fucking up these cities. You stupid Cracker. https://mynorthwest.com/1902003/rantz-seattle-antifa-violence-ruined-a-peaceful-george-floyd-protest/

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Phoenix said:

Just hours of live video from all over the country that's all. Can you comprehend the fact that what you saw in one specific location, does not prove what the % are nation-wide? Really.

So no first hand anything. All of your post make you look like you are scared razzist Phaggit.

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

Irrelevant. You are pointing out the exception to the rule. My point stands. And it ain't over yet, they'll probably cause some mayhem there too, if they haven't already. We'll see. Might be hard to tell though being that crime happens all the time anyway...

So easily dismissing a peaceful protest by people of all ethnicities in a rough city.

I’ll recognize the nice unicorn and you can stay focused on the negative shit

3 hours ago, Phoenix said:

Argue all you want but this is mostly a black thang. The started it, they have caused the most death and destruction by far. No blacks=no riots.

And the white assholes that are involved are not my people (there is plenty of mutual hatred there) but to use them to excuse the black savagery is lame.

People that go out of their way to cover for blacks are cucks imo. The media and govt already coddles them beyond belief, there is no excuse to do it further.

Blacks are a massive loss for any 1st world society they reside in-this is a quantifiable fact. Yet people bend over backwards to defend and deflect for them-no matter how much savagry they commit. I don't care anymore, I'm just going to call it like I see it. Love it or hate it..

I'm not arguing dude.   I see on almost every video shot.   Antifa and the like are a huge part of this.   Yes there are plenty of other races involved but to ignore the white aspect is wrong.

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I'm not arguing dude.   I see on almost every video shot.   Antifa and the like are a huge part of this.   Yes there are plenty of other races involved but to ignore the white aspect is wrong.

0BCD0E5A-FE4E-4FB1-9911-4335F454903B.gif

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Phoenix said:

All this over a fukkin  ARMED ROBBER!!!! In Texas, he did 5 years for that. Numerous other crimes also.

Then the bastard moved to Minneapolis around 2012. There he continued. 

This whole thing is so egregious to me, I can't believe it. 

I knew he was no fukkin good. I told everybody here he was no fukkin good. 

America is burning over a criminal who actually died of pre-existing hyper-tension, and coronary artery disease!!!!

He was also under the influence of alcohol, and possibly drugs. 

Fukkin dummy, black cock defenders, on this site.