Check your account email address ×

Who thinks we are going to "snap back"?

I’m hearing lots of lay offs coming. Air lines,hotels, and banks. The trickledown from some of these big industries will be big. Lots of retail and restaurants won’t be opening back up. Americans are clueless.

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I got laid off today and my brother got shit canned. 

Sorry to hear that. We are going to be hearing a lot of this unfortunately. Hang in there Ben.:bc:

Just now, Woodtick said:

Sorry to hear that. We are going to be hearing a lot of this unfortunately. Hang in there Ben.:bc:

Most guys were hoping to be laid off so they could collect their govt cheese and have a nice vacation. I fucking hate being out of a job. If I’m not called back by sept I’ll be heading back to Indiana 

• Sad 1

Just now, f7ben said:

Most guys were hoping to be laid off so they could collect their govt cheese and have a nice vacation. I fucking hate being out of a job. If I’m not called back by sept I’ll be heading back to Indiana 

It sucks. Moving back to be fuckfaces neighbor,really sucks.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, f7ben said:

That sucks donkey balls. Sorry to hear Ben. Will you be able to pick up any side work close to home?? 

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

That sucks donkey balls. Sorry to hear Ben. Will you be able to pick up any side work close to home?? 

I’ll be fine....the stimulus money gave us a little cushion and I worked a bit of ot this year. I’m gonna work on my house every day. I’m in much better shape than a lot of people. My brother will do fine as well. We are fortunate. 

• Like 1

Just now, f7ben said:

I’ll be fine....the stimulus money gave us a little cushion and I worked a bit of ot this year. I’m gonna work on my house every day. I’m in much better shape than a lot of people. My brother will do fine as well. We are fortunate. 

Good to hear :thumbsup:

44 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I’m hearing lots of lay offs coming. Air lines,hotels, and banks. The trickledown from some of these big industries will be big. Lots of retail and restaurants won’t be opening back up. Americans are clueless.

Yep.  It’s gonna be a mess.  Some areas will do better than others.  Ours will be hot hard.

38 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Case on point.  That sucks.  I was gonna forward you some dipshit from HCS selling his 20 gade with 3500 for $12k so you could laugh at him too.  :lmao:

But, there is a 17 black mxz 850 with 2300 miles in Duluth for $7k....if you were in the market still.  That’s worth a look.

I am not sure how but my place has been gang Buster's for a couple of years now. Usually slows up in the summer but for the second summer in a row we are going to be full tilt. I think our stuff is scheduled so far out that we won't feel this for a year or more. 

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yep.  It’s gonna be a mess.  Some areas will do better than others.  Ours will be hot hard.

Case on point.  That sucks.  I was gonna forward you some dipshit from HCS selling his 20 gade with 3500 for $12k so you could laugh at him too.  :lmao:

But, there is a 17 black mxz 850 with 2300 miles in Duluth for $7k....if you were in the market still.  That’s worth a look.

I don’t think I’m ever going back to a sled with less than 200hp. Had way too much fun on the turbo this year

• Like 1

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Sorry to hear Ben, but I'm sure you can make the best of your time off.

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Oh man. Not good. Sorry to hear this Ben. Hopefully things will turn around soon. 

Unfortunately this is just the beginning of some very painful times. This ripple will be felt for a long long time.  

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

A shit Ben, so sorry. I guess we just got a big switch gear order for a project up in Nashwauk.

Hoping that doesn't go south. Good luck.

32 minutes ago, Big Crappie said:

A shit Ben, so sorry. I guess we just got a big switch gear order for a project up in Nashwauk.

Hoping that doesn't go south. Good luck.

For the Essar project?