Check your account email address ×

Tracking the ‘Murder Hornet’: A Deadly Pest Has Reached North America

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Jesus fucking Christ!  Gluten, CarOoNa, the national debt and now “murder hornets”?!?!?

We’re all just fucked. 

I’m going to slip 4 or 5 of those beauties under the seat in your truck 

More filthy invasives from Asia and Africa.  Just like their people...………...filthy invasives. 

What happened to America? 

The country is being invaded on a scale never before seen in America. I believe Obama had a lot to do with this. 

Asians, Africans, Hindus, Arabic Muslims, Latinos.

God, what has happened to America!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Notice that it's all the scum of the earth?

Where are the blonde Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish girls trying to come here? 

All we get are the fat, repulsive, impregnated, filthy whore mothers from these shit-hole countries. We also get the violent bastard guys like MS-13 motherfukkers. 

Oh yeah, maybe Trump is right on this. Maybe he should get re-elected just for that. 

Remember when Killer Bees were going to get us all. I wish I had a list of all the fear mongering B.S. that has been spewed since I was born. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

Just now, irv said:

Remember when Killer Bees were going to get us all. I wish I had a list of all the fear mongering B.S. that has been spewed since I was born. 

Acid rain....the precursor to MMGW.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
36 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

More filthy invasives from Asia and Africa.  Just like their people...………...filthy invasives. 

What happened to America? 

The country is being invaded on a scale never before seen in America. I believe Obama had a lot to do with this. 

Asians, Africans, Hindus, Arabic Muslims, Latinos.

God, what has happened to America!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Notice that it's all the scum of the earth?

Where are the blonde Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish girls trying to come here? 

All we get are the fat, repulsive, impregnated, filthy whore mothers from these shit-hole countries. We also get the violent bastard guys like MS-13 motherfukkers. 

Oh yeah, maybe Trump is right on this. Maybe he should get re-elected just for that. 

You realize the Africans weren't invasive, they were chattle intentionally brought here by your ancestry, right?

2 hours ago, Kivalo said:

You realize the Africans weren't invasive, they were chattle intentionally brought here by your ancestry, right?

Yes, but they are not naturally here. They are considered an invasive. Just like Asian Carp, doesn't matter how they get here, they are an invasive. 

African Rock Pythons were not brought here as chattel, but they are an invasive.

Africanized KILLER BEES, same thing, invasive. 

Asian carp...……..invasive.

Asian SNAKE HEAD fish...……….invasive.   

African AIDS...…..invasive.

Asian Corona19...…...………..invasive

African Ebola...…………….invasive

Asian long-horned beetle...……...invasive

Asian Giant hornet...………………..invasive

I am not Dutch. Basically Dutch Traders were the ones that traded the slaves. 250 years ago. 

3 hours ago, irv said:

It’s not so much their stings. It’s what they can do to the honey bee population.

4 hours ago, irv said:

I do remember that. I was a farm kid, bit by every critter that flew crawled or walked. Hornets, nests or ground  personal best was a couple dozen or so stings at one time..Bees? No problem

Thing is, at around that time I picked up a buddies hot tub with the loader tractor and there were some "bees" in it.

Got it back to the shop and started to pull it apart. These "bees" were huge like a 2 inch body and beyond nasty. A normal bee would leave you alone if you left it alone.

These fuckers would chase you for as long as it took. They wanted to get you.

Took me a couple days to kill them in stealthy ways..as they would attack as soon as they saw you.

They were not normal bees.

9 hours ago, frenchy said:

momo has the scent of cock ingrained in his memory.

weird. And disturbing. 

Midget parasitic bottom feeding Sodomite posts what? :bigfinger:

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

I get the whole honey bee thing. But why do these pieces of shit even exist ? Same with ticks

No kidding...fucking ticks are a scourge...hate those little fuckers.