Check your account email address ×

22 million new unemployment claims?

15 minutes ago, Anler said:

I don't care what you think, there is going to be some fallout out from this. To what degree we will have to wait and see. But fuck that is alot. 

The experts say it’s going to hit 30+ million and we will be at 20% unemployment

Don't worry though.....we can print out way out of this

It’s going to get ugly. There are sheriff’s in multiple counties in both Mi and in Wi refusing to in force the stay at home orders. Look up what Racine county sheriff has to say about all of this. Cops are turning on their government. Shits getting realz.

Just now, Ez ryder said:

crazy thing is my bud put out some Facebook adds and nextdoor  looking for 5 guys for  labor no exp needed start tomarrow for his waterproofing biz .

only 2 calls in a week 

I'm actually hiring also. I am preferably looking for someone who speaks Spanish and have had zero Spanish speaking applicants. 

1 hour ago, Anler said:

I don't care what you think, there is going to be some fallout out from this. To what degree we will have to wait and see. But fuck that is alot. 

Nothing a tax holiday can't fix.

30 minutes ago, Anler said:

I'm actually hiring also. I am preferably looking for someone who speaks Spanish and have had zero Spanish speaking applicants. 

@bussman and I are headed over. We have to test your taco making skills first. Fire up the grill fuckface. We need to discuss the sign on bonus as well.

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Politics aside all of these Governors are in shitty positions...don't open the economy and people are ready to riot conversely open it too soon and the shit takes off again and people will scream why in the fuck did you open it so soon!!!  Walking around town today with the dog and I see no reason why landscapers can't be out doing clean ups or builders working on houses if they are smart about it...the no boating thing still has me wondering. Also it sounds like our two local Fox Ford and Chevy  dealerships are closing "temporarily"....who knows. 

BTW not trying to be an "expert" rather just some observations from humble dopey house painter. :lol:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Politics aside all of these Governors are in shitty positions...don't open the economy and people are ready to riot conversely open it too soon and the shit takes off again and people will scream why in the fuck did you open it so soon!!!  Walking around town today with the dog and I see no reason why landscapers can't be out doing clean ups or builders working on houses if they are smart about it...the no boating thing still has me wondering. Also it sounds like our two local Fox Ford and Chevy  dealerships are closing "temporarily"....who knows. 

yup.  I can see them not allowing people out much where there are clusters but no reason that things like landscapers and builders can't be out there.  Construction is considered essential here so they are working.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

crazy thing is my bud put out some Facebook adds and nextdoor  looking for 5 guys for  labor no exp needed start tomarrow for his waterproofing biz .

only 2 calls in a week 

3 hours ago, Anler said:

Many are probably content in collecting their unemployment for awhile and no real hurry to commit to a job.

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Politics aside all of these Governors are in shitty positions...don't open the economy and people are ready to riot conversely open it too soon and the shit takes off again and people will scream why in the fuck did you open it so soon!!!  

there's a reason why trump diverted to them and then tweets about the actions of certain ones in particular from the cheap seats. :news: 

• Like 1

• USA Contributing Member
35 minutes ago, frenchy said:

there's a reason why trump diverted to them and then tweets about the actions of certain ones in particular from the cheap seats. :news: 

It should be the city/ town / states decision. Virus is at different levels  all over the country, let the local experts figure out where they are. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

have-your-cake-and-eat-it-too.jpg.jpeg

Fucking stupid...Trump knew about this before the Governors and he has the resources...financial and information...that they don't have. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, $poorsledder$ said:

It should be the city/ town / states decision. Virus is at different levels  all over the country, let the local experts figure out where they are. 

You can't do it on a city by city basis...it's unworkable.

48 minutes ago, frenchy said:

He's an unhinged pos....his words and action towards these Governors change on a daily basis...from  praise to derision. 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2020/04/17/coronavirus-trump-calls-liberate-virginia-michigan-minnesota/5152120002/

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Anler said:

Damn right it’s a lot. The repercussions from this will be long lasting. Epic storm is about to commence 

If anybody is listening to Trumps daily briefing right now and you’re objective there is no way you can’t be laughing and shaking your head in disgust at the same time...unreal.  

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

If anybody is listening to Trumps daily briefing right now and you’re objective there is no way you can’t be laughing and shaking your head in disgust at the same time...unreal.  

Master trolling to the MAXXX!

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, s pump said:

TDS

Did you listen Gary...you can say TDS but you seem like a rational guy and if you are listening to him right now and don't come away shaking your head then there isn't much more to say.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks