Check your account email address ×

22 million new unemployment claims?

• Platinum Contributing Member
25 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Just like clockwork, the sites reach around and ass kissing blob .......Lardy the Layabout. 

22 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Its fucking obnoxious as hell. 

17 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

You have to give him credit, he tries hard. This place is his entire life. Emphasis on tries. :lmao:

All good here faggots...we just got back from our daily hike at the dunes and local ski hill...gorgeous day again today!  :thumbsup:

Woolie seems pretty active but guessing  Curds doesn't so much of anything.  :dirol:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

All good here faggots...we just got back from our daily hike at the dunes and local ski hill...gorgeous day again today!  :thumbsup:

Woolie seems pretty active but guessing  Curds doesn't so much of anything.  :dirol:

Sorry Lardy, 4 mile walk this morning with the wife and dog at the cottage in the beautiful WI northwoods. I’ve done more in my life before the age of 25 than you will your entire life......this place is your life and your post count proves that. Maybe Lardy the Loser would be more fitting. :lmao:

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Sorry Lardy, 4 mile walk this morning with the wife and dog at the cottage in the beautiful WI northwoods. I’ve done more in my life before the age of 25 than you will your entire life......this place is your life and your post count proves that. Maybe Lardy the Loser would be more fitting. :lmao:

Ernest Hemingway :lol:  

• Haha 1