Check your account email address ×

Can’t pay your bills cause you’re laid off and poor?

• Gold Member
21 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

The trump apologists have arrived. :lol: 

Right from your link.....

Congress did not exempt Cares Act payments from private debt collection, and consumers'  payments could transferred to their creditors, potentially leaving them with nothing.

All the extra crap that was trying to get shoved into the stimulus and not one of those cocksuckers gave this a thought

• Platinum Contributing Member

Essential workers go to work every day to keep this country going while we hand out $600 extra on top of UE.    The PPP is a joke as companies that never had any plans of laying people off as they are operating as normal will still qualify and likely not have to pay a dime back.   At very best people should have been made whole not gotten more handouts.

I do not approve of how this is being handled and that includes Trump signing the bills.  

Edited by Highmark

Just now, Mainecat said:

Republicans are selfish cunts

Come on dude.   Its everyone on this one.    The GOP tried (weakly) to stop the $600 extra above and beyond UE. 

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Come on dude.   Its everyone on this one.    The GOP tried (weakly) to stop the $600 extra above and beyond UE. 

The 600 is fucking peanuts compared to what’s being handed out to the 1%

Why am I not surprised your pathetic ass chose to focus on that 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Essential workers go to work every day to keep this country going while we hand out $600 extra on top of UE.    The PPP is a joke as companies that never had any plans of laying people off as they are operating as normal will still qualify and likely not have to pay a dime back.   At very best people should have been made whole not gotten more handouts.

I do not approve of how this is being handled and that includes Trump signing the bills.  

Trump got a huge bump in approval after announcing the $1200. I think you’ll see another round. 

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The 600 is fucking peanuts compared to what’s being handed out to the 1%

Why am I not surprised your pathetic ass chose to focus on that 

Handed out to the 1%. :lol:   

It won't be just $600.   It will be $600 a week for at least a month or two if not more.   Plus $1200 per person or $2400 per couple and $500 per qualifying child.   A couple with 2 kids that made decent money in Iowa both laid off for 3 months would get $17,732.00 ($511 each for UI).   That's the equivalent of $70,928.00 per year.   Its insane. 

Edited by Highmark

Just now, spin_dry said:

Trump got a huge bump in approval after announcing the $1200. I think you’ll see another round. 

Sadly I think you are correct. 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

I agree on child support and alimony. That is not what’s being discussed. Banks will be allowed to seize your check for unpaid bills. 

good imho you owe you pay you should not have taken the fucking loan if you thought you could not pay it back .

don't lime it you can always chapter 19 .

at some point peopke have to start learning . now do I think they ever will fuck no not with old uncle Sam looking out for you 

54 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

If you owe child support its coming out of your check before it hits the bank here, the state gets ahold of the employer and does it that way, not thru a bank.

pretty much every state has done that now.  as a lender I love it when they do it because it's easy to track it for both debt and income.  

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Republicans are selfish cunts

really because I know of 2 liberal cunt business owners who both have been telling me how I need to go out and get my applications in for the biz loans . like they have and btw both ate still running . fucking cunts and yes I told both of them that 

40 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Handed out to the 1%. :lol:   

It won't be just $600.   It will be $600 a week for at least a month or two if not more.   Plus $1200 per person or $2400 per couple and $500 per qualifying child.   A couple with 2 kids that made decent money in Iowa both laid off for 3 months would get $17,732.00 ($511 each for UI).   That's the equivalent of $70,928.00 per year.   Its insane. 

And all that is just a fraction of the 6 trillion they just printed for the rich 

I think it's sad that states have only been shut down for two weeks, and the amount of people in lines for free food goes on for miles and miles.

Two weeks, and they already don't have enough money for food.

Damn.

1 minute ago, hayward said:

I think it's sad that states have only been shut down for two weeks, and the amount of people in lines for free food goes on for miles and miles.

Two weeks, and they already don't have enough money for food.

Damn.

Welcome to debt driven economies. If consumers aren’t financing everything under the sun and expanding debt faster than they can take the economy fails faster than a speeding bullet

• Like 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Welcome to debt driven economies. If consumers aren’t financing everything under the sun and expanding debt faster than they can take the economy fails faster than a speeding bullet

I think it's really sad.  I wonder if anyone will learn from all this.

17 minutes ago, hayward said:

I think it's really sad.  I wonder if anyone will learn from all this.

Are you not witnessing what the federal reserve is perpetrating on us????

How the fuck will anyone learn anything

BUT THE STOCK MARKET IS RALLYING!!!

15 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Are you not witnessing what the federal reserve is perpetrating on us????

How the fuck will anyone learn anything

BUT THE STOCK MARKET IS RALLYING!!!

Agree with you whole-heartedly. 

All of it is sickening.

43 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yup, and any distribution to the apple cart requires immediate government intervention.  

18 minutes ago, hayward said:

Agree with you whole-heartedly. 

All of it is sickening.

I honestly can’t believe what I’m witnessing daily. It’s as disheartening to me as the destruction of the 4th amendment. 

8 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

Yup, and any distribution to the apple cart requires immediate government intervention.  

I believe this is all by plan. The American middle class is really the last bastion of resistance to a return to global slavery. Every other populace on earth could be subjugated without so much as a shot fired

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

biggest vote buying racket in the history of mankind.

Trump fun boys say yeah but Obama phones.

:lol: 

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, frenchy said:

biggest vote buying racket in the history of mankind.

Trump fun boys say yeah but Obama phones.

:lol: 

STOP PLAYING POLITICS DURING A PANDEMIC!!!!!

GIVE YOUR TDS A BREAK!!!!!!

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

3 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

people who owe child support and alimony should have their checks seized to repay.  beyond that they should be released to borrowers without interference

Nailed it.

3 hours ago, spin_dry said:

My understanding is collection agencies also have dibs. 

People that aren't smart enough to get their checks via actualy check and do direct deposit when they know they are in collections with so many people are retards....and that's why they are poor and broke.  Sometimes, we just have to let them float right down the gutter.  Well, we'll pay for them to visit you a few times for "help" but then, DRANO!  :lol: