Check your account email address ×

Can’t pay your bills cause you’re laid off and poor?

Don’t worry....the government will let the banks seize your $1200 check that was meant to buy food

What more evidence do we need that the fucking pieces of trash cashing checks in our name serve their rich masters with every stroke of their pens

I am seriously ashamed and sickened by this pathetic country we live in and those that run it

I hope massive ruin and destruction on a level never seen knocks us down severely. We deserve it

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

people who owe child support and alimony should have their checks seized to repay.  beyond that they should be released to borrowers without interference

I agree on child support and alimony. That is not what’s being discussed. Banks will be allowed to seize your check for unpaid bills. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, f7ben said:

I agree on child support and alimony. That is not what’s being discussed. Banks will be allowed to seize your check for unpaid bills. 

So my bank is going to take my check for my late cable bill if I had a late cable bill??

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

So my bank is going to take my check for my late cable bill if I had a late cable bill??

No....your bank is going to take your check if you are behind in a credit card or loan or other debt. At least they have that option as it’s written

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

No....your bank is going to take your check if you are behind in a credit card or loan or other debt. At least they have that option as it’s written

My understanding is collection agencies also have dibs. 

Just now, spin_dry said:

My understanding is collection agencies also have dibs. 

Why didn’t the fucking cunts in Washington just send the banks the crumbs they allocated for this as well? 

Im still working and not behind but I can imagine countless families waiting for this money to get by in and then having it taken for late bills

Just now, f7ben said:

Why didn’t the fucking cunts in Washington just send the banks the crumbs they allocated for this as well? 

Im still working and not behind but I can imagine countless families waiting for this money to get by in and then having it taken for late bills

It’s called draining the swamp right into the public’s ass. 

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

well the 1200 is designed to help you stay up with your bills so paying them makes sense right :news:  

• Like 1

Just now, f7ben said:

Oh like if you owe that actual bank money, gotcha..

My Credit Union seems pretty cool as I run a lot of stuff thru them like auto insurance, home insurance, business insurance, life insurance, loans, credit cards,  have multiple accounts, like 12 I think.. The called me like 2 weeks ago and told me I can put off a lot of my bills for up to 120 days without penalty if I wanted, just would have to do some paperwork..Im all good, I didnt need to take advantage of any of that, but was nice of them. 

Now if you are way behind in say a car payment like 3 months and on the repo list and have been ignoring their attempts to make contact, take the check as far as im concerned..

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

If it’s in collection. Yes. 

collection agencies can not take money out of your bank account at least in NY..

Just now, f7ben said:

If they get a judgement they can 

In NY you cant, trust me my kids mom owes money to everyone, has had 2 cars repo'd, makes 150k a year and never has had a penny taken out of her account by a collections agency..

Just now, Rigid1 said:

In NY you cant, trust me my kids mom owes money to everyone, has had 2 cars repo'd, makes 150k a year and never has had a penny taken out of her account by a collections agency..

Oh they do it here. We have guys working here with all kinds of clamps on their checks. 

Just now, Anler said:

Oh they do it here. We have guys working here with all kinds of clamps on their checks. 

If you owe child support its coming out of your check before it hits the bank here, the state gets ahold of the employer and does it that way, not thru a bank.

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

If you owe child support its coming out of your check before it hits the bank here, the state gets ahold of the employer and does it that way, not thru a bank.

Just now, SSFB said:

What a way to live. :lol:

There was one dude who used to work here had 4 baby momma clamps on his check. When I found out I told him to get a vasectomy. He said he was worried his dick wouldnt work anymore. I said dude you cant afford your dick! 

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Anler said:

There was one dude who used to work here had 4 baby momma clamps on his check. When I found out I told him to get a vasectomy. He said he was worried his dick wouldnt work anymore. I said dude you cant afford your dick! 

Brilliant. :lol:

Just now, Anler said:

:lol: thats the fucking truth, a friend of mine has 2 kids with this total loser who has 2 other baby mommas and 9 fucking kids in total.. I dont know what the fuck is wrong with these people..

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

The trump apologists have arrived. :lol: 

That guy really does live rent free in your head.

:lol: 

• Sad 1