Check your account email address ×

Can’t pay your bills cause you’re laid off and poor?

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, hayward said:

I think it's sad that states have only been shut down for two weeks, and the amount of people in lines for free food goes on for miles and miles.

Two weeks, and they already don't have enough money for food.

Damn.

Notice the nice cars in the lines?

17 hours ago, f7ben said:

Don’t worry....the government will let the banks seize your $1200 check that was meant to buy food

What more evidence do we need that the fucking pieces of trash cashing checks in our name serve their rich masters with every stroke of their pens

I am seriously ashamed and sickened by this pathetic country we live in and those that run it

I hope massive ruin and destruction on a level never seen knocks us down severely. We deserve it

Again, having a tax holiday would have not made this possible.  Keep telling me how this was better and bitching at the same time.

42 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Again, having a tax holiday would have not made this possible.  Keep telling me how this was better and bitching at the same time.

You’re dumb as fuck

3 hours ago, racer254 said:

Keep saying it, but every little thing you are complaining about would not have happened with a tax holiday.  Yeah, way to go beavis.

Tell us how a tax holiday helps unemployed people??? Fucking dumbass faggot

27 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Tell us how a tax holiday helps unemployed people??? Fucking dumbass faggot

I already explained it.  Didn't you read it before?  15% taxes on unemployment compensation...DUH.  FFS you complain about the stimulus, yet won't do something different.  You are a sheep.

54 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I already explained it.  Didn't you read it before?  15% taxes on unemployment compensation...DUH.  FFS you complain about the stimulus, yet won't do something different.  You are a sheep.

The taxes aren’t withheld on a UI check and that is only a fraction of people’s normal wages you stupid ignorant fucking hillbilly. Kill yourself now

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The taxes aren’t withheld on a UI check and that is only a fraction of people’s normal wages you stupid ignorant fucking hillbilly. Kill yourself now

Yes they are taking the taxes out,  NY is paying 100% wages plus an extra $600/wk..

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Yes they are taking the taxes out,  NY is paying 100% wages plus an extra $600/wk..

They don’t take them in MN and here you get 60% wages and the $600 is FED which racer the dumb is arguing against here

In many states max UI claim is equal to beer money. Indiana was like $200 per week max

Just now, f7ben said:

They don’t take them in MN and here you get 60% wages and the $600 is FED which racer the dumb is arguing against here

In many states max UI claim is equal to beer money. Indiana was like $200 per week max

You have to request to have the tax taken out here. Its normally 85% pay here, but with the CV-19 they are paying 100% till July I believe they said and the $600 goes to July too.. My buddies are killing it on unemployment plus doing some side work with other buddies for cash.. Happy for them.

27 minutes ago, f7ben said:

And 15% of that is 30 bucks.  120 bucks per month....52 weeks and you have 1560.....but you wanted that quick 1200 bucks.  FFS, how can anyone be this dumb.  Keep bitching about the wealthy taking your 1200 bucks, maybe you really need to think about that.

Edited by racer254

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

And 15% of that is 30 bucks.  120 bucks per month....thats 1440 per year.....but you wanted that quick 1200 bucks.  FFS, how can anyone be this dumb.  Keep bitching about the wealthy taking your 1200 bucks, maybe you really need to think about that.

You are one brain dead fucking retard....just too dumb to breath

nobody is gonna owe that 1440 cause unemployment won’t put them in a position to pay the taxes you fucking retarded cum bucket

people are fucking broke and they need money....the 1200 helps now. An extra $30 helps nothing you stupid fucking slob

Edited by f7ben

Just now, f7ben said:

You are one brain dead fucking retard....just too dumb to breath

nobody is gonna owe that 1440 cause unemployment won’t put them in a position to pay the taxes you fucking retarded cum bucket

people are fucking broke and they need money....the 1200 helps now. An extra $30 helps nothing you stupid fucking slob

People are broke at 3 weeks off?  FFS you were just talking about cruises.  If these people are broke after 3 weeks, that 30 bucks is more help than you know.  Man you are just dense.

Just now, racer254 said:

People are broke at 3 weeks off?  FFS you were just talking about cruises.  If these people are broke after 3 weeks, that 30 bucks is more help than you know.  Man you are just dense.

Kill yourself you stupid fucking faggot

youre dumber than fuck

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Kill yourself you stupid fucking faggot

youre dumber than fuck

I have been pushing something that would have stopped everything you have been bitching about with this stimulus and you still don't understand.

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

I have been pushing something that would have stopped everything you have been bitching about with this stimulus and you still don't understand.

I like you....you’re tenacious. I hope you have a great day today!!

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

In MA you CAN have it taxed before receiving it. 5% state. 10% fed

23 minutes ago, old indy said:

In MA you CAN have it taxed before receiving it. 5% state. 10% fed

Who is going to opt for that when they can’t feed their family or pay their bills???

55 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I will wait until your next complaint about this stimulus, then I will show you how the tax holiday would have solved that problem too.

Send your great plan to Trump.

On 4/15/2020 at 6:04 PM, f7ben said:

Who is going to opt for that when they can’t feed their family or pay their bills???

Just pointing out the option. and well ya many wouldnt. its smart to have it done in normal times.

On 4/15/2020 at 1:44 PM, f7ben said:

So you'll make another $90 on your unemployment check. You can use that to pay your mortgage, buy a new car, take a vacation or just buy steaks and other food. Get it now? 

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

I wish everybody that doesn't scrimp and save, would die in the fukkin street. People that live week to week should croak.