Check your account email address ×

Can’t pay your bills cause you’re laid off and poor?

1 hour ago, hayward said:

I think it's sad that states have only been shut down for two weeks, and the amount of people in lines for free food goes on for miles and miles.

Two weeks, and they already don't have enough money for food.

Damn.

That’s what happens when stupid people can’t discipline themselves to save and create an emergency fund.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Nailed it.

People that aren't smart enough to get their checks via actualy check and do direct deposit when they know they are in collections with so many people are retards....and that's why they are poor and broke.  Sometimes, we just have to let them float right down the gutter.  Well, we'll pay for them to visit you a few times for "help" but then, DRANO!  :lol: 

I turn people over to collections several times a year. 

1 hour ago, hayward said:

I think it's sad that states have only been shut down for two weeks, and the amount of people in lines for free food goes on for miles and miles.

Damn.

i'd bet half are just gaming the system.  why pay when you can get it for free.  

that said large number of americans can't come up with a few hundred,  nevermind come up with money when they are not working.  

• Like 2

Just now, spin_dry said:

Then you are to blame for the mass starvation about to happen!!!!!!  

Let's all be honest....I think our country can stand to lose a few meals anyway.  Ketchup packet soup for dinner kids!!!!!  

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

i'd bet half are just gaming the system.  why pay when you can get it for free.  

that said large number of americans can't come up with a few hundred,  nevermind come up with money when they are not working.  

I believe the average is $400 in backup funds. I was actually surprised it’s that’s much. The government knows that unrest is right around the corner. This happy shit ain’t going to last. 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Then you are to blame for the mass starvation about to happen!!!!!!  

Let's all be honest....I think our country can stand to lose a few meals anyway.  Ketchup packet soup for dinner kids!!!!!  

9mm ammo is sold out at all the stores. 

Welcome to being a small business owner. 
instead of paying the government, I’m going to pay my employees.  
We didn’t receive your taxes, we are seizing your bank accounts and putting a Lien on your home.

Well, how can I make money to pay your taxes if I can’t pay my employees to keep working?   Fuck you, not our problem.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

We didn’t receive your taxes, we are seizing your bank accounts and putting a Lien on your home.

Well, how can I make money to pay your taxes if I can’t pay my employees to keep working?   Fuck you, not our problem.  

I miss the days when Slibger was here to tell the board’s business owners how they are doing things all wrong.

3 hours ago, hayward said:

Damn.

it is nuts . even. before this shit I can guarantee you if the stores were all shut down I would have food and ass paper  for a month or more with zero worry  my grandparents showed me quality hoarding life skills lol .

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I miss the days when Slibger was here to tell the board’s business owners how they are doing things all wrong.

I think we all benefited from being under his tutelage on a broad range of topics. 

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

yeah i had tbose cock suckers on my ass 30 some yrs ago . for what i look back on now and am.lime really you fucks ripped of my bank accounts trashed my credit had guys pissed off at me   for what i now have to pay you every 90 days . and in the end gave me back no sorry gave my lawyer back over 1/2  of the cash . fuck the fed govenment I still think rand Paul should have run through congress nude spitting on every one 2 weeks ago 

7 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

yeah i had tbose cock suckers on my ass 30 some yrs ago . for what i look back on now and am.lime really you fucks ripped of my bank accounts trashed my credit had guys pissed off at me   for what i now have to pay you every 90 days . and in the end gave me back no sorry gave my lawyer back over 1/2  of the cash . fuck the fed govenment I still think rand Paul should have run through congress nude spitting on every one 2 weeks ago 

I think most people who haven’t had any dealings with the State or federal government would be surprised at theIr  strong arm tactics. and ruthless nature. 

Just now, Cold War said:

I think most people who haven’t had any dealings with the State or federal government would be surprised at theIr  strong arm tactics. and ruthless nature. 

I tell you just re thinking about that shit filled me with rage I want to go out and just kick the shit out of any tax agent right now 

2 hours ago, frenchy said:

biggest vote buying racket in the history of mankind.

Trump fun boys say yeah but Obama phones.

:lol: 

Oh go lay down.  There are alotta regular people who are hurting right now through no fault of their own.

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

STOP PLAYING POLITICS DURING A PANDEMIC!!!!!

GIVE YOUR TDS A BREAK!!!!!!

Turnip

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

I bet our legal collection costs are about what moto makes in a year  :lol: 

15 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I tell you just re thinking about that shit filled me with rage I want to go out and just kick the shit out of any tax agent right now 

35 year veteran of the Treasury Dept watching tv right here...--------------------------------------->

35 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Oh go lay down.  There are alotta regular people who are hurting right now through no fault of their own.

So now you’re for the nanny state. Cool. I knew there was a liberal living in there.