Check your account email address ×

Almost cut my hair

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Careful...lol

the place must be full of shaved heads.

Everyone is going to have shaved heads.  
saw my buddy the other day and started laughing........where you get that haircut?  
It was getting crazy, had to shave it on my own. :lol:

7 minutes ago, mtnloverxtreme2 said:

electric clippers. my hair has been an 1/8" for years. barber money goes to beer

I'm not a beer drinker....but I'm a cheap bastard, lol.  I don't think I have ever paid for a haircut.  Nicole used to do it but it bothers  her hands so her aunt usually does it now. Her aunt used to teach cosmetology.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Dieselgeek said:

Wife cuts mine 1/8". I cut my son's for the first time in my life today, good enough! 

x2. Mine used to cut hair for a living, we even have a mini "salon" at the house, with the pump up chair :lol:   The Corona beard is getting there.

10 hours ago, Highmark said:

Chick who cuts my hair is a babe.   

I have a short Asian chick who cuts my hair.  It's great because she has to climb up on you to reach the top of your head.  It's like getting a lap dance with your hair cut.  I always tip her well.  If she's not there, I'll come back another day.

got mine done once they started shutting down surrounding states figuring it was going to happen in NH.  I have a coworkers whose going to buzz it figuring in a month or so when things are back open it will be grown back some so his hairdresser can fix it.