Check your account email address ×

Army field hospital leave Seattle after nine days and never saw one patient

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So she acts a lot like Trump and she did allow the drugs...come on Ed you know better.

She blocked the use and later changed her stance and requested more. Nice try 

Just now, Roosting said:

Why so obtuse?

Call a spade a spade already. But you like her so you justify her lack of leadership. 

Look who the weak, librul minded people look to for leadership.  :lol:

But.....DRUMPH!!!!!

The best part of Whitmers Pressor yesterday was when she blamed the high rates of Covid in the Black community on racism. Claiming the reason it is high is becuase blacks are economically disadvantaged. First, explain to me how anyone in Detroit can be disadvantaged after 75 years of Democrats running the city.

Now on to a real reason, COVID-19 victims are disproportionately black & COVID-19 hotspots are disproportionately black cities, inclg Milwaukee, Brooklyn, Detroit, New Orleans & Chicago, & the reason is no conspiracy: blacks simply suffer disproportionately high rates of heart disease, diabetes & high BP

7 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

She blocked the use and later changed her stance and requested more. Nice try 

Yes she did. It was a bad decision. I don’t like her, that’s all I’m sayin.

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

If the president was a Democrat he would have zero issues with the FEDs Response. 

What's funny is I don't remember anyone blaming Obama for the Feds response on H1N1. I got it and I didn't blame the government. Shit happens we get sick. I think Obama did a fine job on it. 

I got the H1N1 virus too.  Never had anything like it before.  Kicked my ass even at 21 years old.

No one shut anything down but they did allow us to stay home from college classes and make up any work missed.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

The best part of Whitmers Pressor yesterday was when she blamed the high rates of Covid in the Black community on racism. Claiming the reason it is high is becuase blacks are economically disadvantaged. First, explain to me how anyone in Detroit can be disadvantaged after 75 years of Democrats running the city.

Now on to a real reason, COVID-19 victims are disproportionately black & COVID-19 hotspots are disproportionately black cities, inclg Milwaukee, Brooklyn, Detroit, New Orleans & Chicago, & the reason is no conspiracy: blacks simply suffer disproportionately high rates of heart disease, diabetes & high BP

She sounds like the right person for the job!  Fucking racist assholes with their clean drinking water and all!  How dare you!

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Roosting said:

Why so obtuse?

Call a spade a spade already. But you like her so you justify her lack of leadership. 

Why is some mope from Manitoba so worried about the state of Michigan?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Edmo said:

Yes she did. It was a bad decision. I don’t like her, that’s all I’m sayin.

Exactly...you don't like her...clouds your judgement.

BTW if you were Governor what would you be doing? 

https://www.mlive.com/public-interest/2020/03/michigan-officials-warn-against-stockpiling-drug-used-to-treat-coronavirus-as-fda-offers-emergency-approval.html

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

The folks in the neighborhood i work in are acting like business as usual, nothing even close to social distancing, still all high fives and fist bumps, hanging out in groups on the corner, sharing a blunt walking down the street, bums out panhandling on their usual corners and grabbing used cig butts out of the butt containers businesses have. Its as if nothing happened.. Its very strange to see the difference when I head home and hit the market and people are doing the best they can to social distance and do the right things to prevent any spread.

They also have a high rate of diabetes, heart disease and poor health in general...low incomes as well. Factor that in with what you're seeing and it's no surprise they getting hit hard. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

They do. The fed provides leadership in a pandemic crisis and never would wait for 6 to 8 weeks denying the pandemic and telling Americans it was a hoax. A national stay at home order would have saved many lives.

I can only imagine how many lives would have been spared iif acted upon months ahead ahead of the current administration.

Trumps all yours and he’s a huge fail

You forgot this..AGAIN:

2 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Popeyes has Kung Flu in the wings. Trump put it there. Orange Man Bad.

Wish we had a Popeyes around here....I need to try one of those damn sandwiches. 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Wish we had a Popeyes around here....I need to try one of those damn sandwiches. 

the regular is better than chik fil a by a lot,  spicy not as good.  Stopped on the drive home from FL to get one

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

They do. The fed provides leadership in a pandemic crisis and never would wait for 6 to 8 weeks denying the pandemic and telling Americans it was a hoax. A national stay at home order would have saved many lives.

I can only imagine how many lives would have been spared iif acted upon months ahead ahead of the current administration.

Enough of your bullshit.  In fact its pretty fucking despicable to be making that charge.

1/6 CDC issues travel advisory for Wuhan

1/11 CDC tweets about corona related “pneumonia outbreak in China”

1/14 WHO tweets that there is no evidnce of human to human transmission.

1/17 CDC started doing health screenings at 3 airports of travelers from China.
1/21 first case in US for someone who traveled directly from Wuhan.
1/23 WHO again says no human to human transmission outside of China.
1/27 WHO raises alert level but is still saying China has it contained.
1/28 CDC states “ While CDC considers covid a serious situation and is taking preparedness measures, the immediate risk in the US is considered low.”
1/29 White House announces Coronavirus Task Force created. Note - this is despite the WHO downplaying the threat!
1/31 Trump bans travel from China.

Media and multiple Democrats slam his decision calling it racist/xenophobic.

2/5 Trump acquitted (impeachment).

2/5 Chuck Schumer in a tweet continues to call Trumps’ travel ban from China “premature and racist"
2/7 White House’s Coronavirus Task Force gives press briefing.
2/9 White House Coronavirus Task Force meets with all governors regarding virus.
2/12 CDC waiting for approval from Chinese for CDC team to travel to China.
2/18 HHS announces partnership to develop vaccine.
2/21 Italy identifies its very first case in their country.
2/21 CDC tweets that it is working with States for preparedness.
2/24 Trump sent letter to Congress asking for $25B for virus effort.
2/24 Nancy Pelosi made a stop in Chinatown and encouraged people to “please come and visit and enjoy Chinatown.”
2/25 there is still no reported community spread in the US!!! (Per CDC tweet.)
2/27 first community transmission in US.
2/27 Trump appoints Pence to coordinate efforts.
2/29 FIRST reported Covid19 death in US.
3/4 democrats slam the president for "not doing enough fast enough
It is helpful to look at the actual timeline. All of this happened BEFORE the 1st death in US.
I got most of this info from CDC tweets so anyone can look it up to check for accuracy. There were many more actions in between, I just took some highlights.
Trump announces there are 2 medicines that could really help battle this virus. Democrats and the media immediately attack him calling him irresponsible. Accusing him of giving people false hope and started to claim nothing has been approved to treat the virus.
Fast forward 6 days and NY governor Cuomo says exactly the same thing the president said. "Says there's two drugs they will start trying to treat this virus with". Suddenly the democrats and media all start saying this is what great leadership looks like because it was said by Cuomo . They have no shame, no credibility or any resemblance of integrity within them. All that matters to them it seems is to attack Trump and the conservatives. The democrats fought to include millions of spending in the relief bill that had nothing to do with helping those who needed help immediately. Now in parts 2 and 3 of the relief bill they are trying to do more of the same all while pointing fingers at the president when he and the senate refuse to sign due to the strain on the economy with all the wasteful spending the democrats insist on adding.
Lets not forget, our economy was booming, the formerly jobless were employed and a huge trade deal with China had all happened in just a short period of time, then all at once, Saudi undercut the cost of oil per barrel, Russia began over producing oil, then the virus spread from China with the WHO covering for them all causing our economy to tank... 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Roosting said:

What kink of back woods sister fucking hick town do you have to live in that you dont have a popeyes?

I've never seen any near here either, maybe Duluth 110 miles North might have one..dunno. Rice Lake is +/- 70 miles South, never saw one there either.

2 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

I've never seen any near here either, maybe Duluth 110 miles North might have one..dunno. Rice Lake is +/- 70 miles South, never saw one there either.

Isn’t one around here either.  No chic either. :sad:

2 hours ago, Roosting said:

What kink of back woods sister fucking hick town do you have to live in that you dont have a popeyes?

i have to go 30+ minutes for one there is only a couple in MA and not sure there even is one in NH.  Same with chik fil a  

8 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Exactly...you don't like her...clouds your judgement.

BTW if you were Governor what would you be doing? 

https://www.mlive.com/public-interest/2020/03/michigan-officials-warn-against-stockpiling-drug-used-to-treat-coronavirus-as-fda-offers-emergency-approval.html

Irony 

6 hours ago, Roosting said:

A town like moto lives in

Edited by DriftBusta

14 hours ago, Mainecat said:

7 months...…………...you'll have your say.

7 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

i have to go 30+ minutes for one there is only a couple in MA and not sure there even is one in NH.  Same with chik fil a  

Nashua has both. I went into a Popeyes, and it looked like I had walked into an African Village in the Congo. Really lost my appetite.  Don't remember if I even ate the shit.