Check your account email address ×

The French Connection: Trump Family Trusts Are Invested in Hydroxychloroquine Maker

Source: MSN

President Donald Trump and his allies in the conservative media sphere have repeatedly pushed the health benefits of anti-malarial drug hydroxychloroquine for patients who have contracted the novel Coronavirus (COVID-19). While scientific opinion on the efficacy of the drug for treatment of the COVID-19 disease is necessarily shy of consensus, Trump himself has a personal financial interest in a French drugmaker that produces a brand-name version of the medication.

Read more: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/the-french-connection-trump-family-trusts-are-invested-in-hydroxychloroquine-maker/ar-BB12he2q?ocid=sf2 

FUCK TRUMP

8 minutes ago, Snake said:

Who wants to tell him?

I too tired of it to.....

It's pointless. I think MC needs to feel rage, anger and conflict everyday, and even if that means pulling up and posting fake news sites in order to trigger those emotions and feelings then so be it. 

TDS like no other on here. I'd sure like to know what it was that sent him and on this downward spiral like we are all witnessing? Is it just a personal dislike for the guy based on what he maybe seen on the Hollywood production of the apprentice or was it something else that he is not disclosing? 

TDS-03.jpg

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

President Donald Trump and his allies in the conservative media sphere have repeatedly pushed the health benefits of anti-malarial drug hydroxychloroquine for patients who have contracted the novel Coronavirus (COVID-19). While scientific opinion on the efficacy of the drug for treatment of the COVID-19 disease is necessarily shy of consensus, Trump himself has a personal financial interest in a French drugmaker that produces a brand-name version of the medication.

Read more: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/the-french-connection-trump-family-trusts-are-invested-in-hydroxychloroquine-maker/ar-BB12he2q?ocid=sf2 

FUCK TRUMP

Picture 25 FS members willing to fill your vein to save your life with that magic. 

8 minutes ago, irv said:

It's pointless. I think MC needs to feel rage, anger and conflict everyday, and even if that means pulling up and posting fake news sites in order to trigger those emotions and feelings then so be it. 

TDS like no other on here. I'd sure like to know what it was that sent him and on this downward spiral like we are all witnessing? Is it just a personal dislike for the guy based on what he maybe seen on the Hollywood production of the apprentice or was it something else that he is not disclosing? 

TDS-03.jpg

It's anyone with an R-representation.  Now if Trump were an independent.....

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

FUCK TRUMP

Let me clarify this for you.  He lists two entries in his financial disclosure form listing ownership in 3 family trusts, of investments between 1000-15000 dollars in the Dodge and Cox International Stock Fund, which in turn has 3% of its assets invested in this particular drug maker.  Lets see....3% of 15,000 is 450 bucks.  3% of 1000 bucks is 30 bucks.  He likely has hundreds of items listed as line items, but the jackals seize on this and you bought it.   I have that same fund in my 401k too, we're gonna be rich!!!  :lol:  

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

I honest to god didn't think the OP could get any more pathetic. 

Poor guy is led around by the biased media and after having it pointed out 1000 times he still bites. :lol: 

Holy fuck!  Impeach the fucker!

Hydroxychloroquine has been off patent for ages and available generically for ages dumb fuck.  You really think Trump knows or gives a fuck about a position that's worth at-most $1500 in the maker of a drug that's also available generically?

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

But he is invested. Thank you for backing up my thread.

When you attempt to win by deception you have truly lost

9 minutes ago, F3600 said:

Does MC understand that HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE is the generic name and Plaquenil is the brand name.  Meaning any pharma can produce it?  

the headline that set him off forgot to mention that tidbit 

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 hours ago, F3600 said:

Does MC understand that HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE is the generic name and Plaquenil is the brand name.  Meaning any pharma can produce it?  

Been off patent for decades.   Anyone can make it.