Check your account email address ×

Clinton blames FBI director for presidential election loss

ckf

20 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

I've accepted it and will enjoy the comedy show for the next 4 years.  You seem to be unable to have a simple discussion about simple facts and mistake it for whining or snivelling.  I'm just pointing out the truth of what happened.  Enough states went by slim enough margins that without the FBI's unprecedented interference, Hillary would have won.  My opinion of course but it appears to be backed up by simple numbers. Look at the numbers - there is no Trump landslide.  He barely eked out a win and even he and his team were shocked at the result.

1st:  No, you are pointing out your opinion.  Another problem with "your side".  As you and I haven't really debated much on here, I'll tell you upfront that you will not be able to change the narrative of the conversation to fit your own little opinions you sell as "facts".  Sorry....nope.  

The subject was the ass-handing she took by the only count that really mattered....the electoral.  Now maybe you don't know the numbers...but is was 306 to 232.  

2nd:  :lol:....and that's the nicest response I can come up with right now.  But I have a feeling, you may want something other.  Dealer choice my man!  I am to please!  :bc:

2 hours ago, ICEMAN! said:

I'm not here to educate you.  Do some reading and figure it out for yourself, but you're wrong.  There are a lot of votes left to count.  It won't change the outcome other than to pad Hillary's popular vote totals.

No you're here to be an asshole as usual. 

You ou act like there are millions of popular Hillary votes laying out there to be counted. The idea that there is an appreciable vote still out there that's uncounted is idiotic. 

But pleaee educate me 

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

No you're here to be an asshole as usual. 

You ou act like there are millions of popular Hillary votes laying out there to be counted. The idea that there is an appreciable vote still out there that's uncounted is idiotic. 

But pleaee educate me 

Poooor jt, sooo stupid.  I'm acting like there are millions of votes to count because guess what?  There are actually millions of votes to count!  DUH

"Clinton's Popular-Vote Lead Will Grow, and Grow, and Grow

Millions of mail-in and absentee ballots haven’t been counted yet. They won’t change anything, though."

https://www.google.ca/amp/www.theatlantic.com/amp/article/507455/

24 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Poooor jt, sooo stupid.  I'm acting like there are millions of votes to count because guess what?  There are actually millions of votes to count!  DUH

Millions of mail-in and absentee ballots haven’t been counted yet. They won’t change anything, though."

You would think the left wing media would take a breather from any story that feeds this left wing Nuttery going on right now considering they share some of the blame for creating it. 

33 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

You would think the left wing media would take a breather from any story that feeds this left wing Nuttery going on right now considering they share some of the blame for creating it. 

It's all they know.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, ICEMAN! said:

I'm not here to educate you.  Do some reading and figure it out for yourself, but you're wrong.  There are a lot of votes left to count.  It won't change the outcome other than to pad Hillary's popular vote totals.

Good thing because you are just another smarmy Canadian asshole that isn't capable of educating anybody.....

• Gold Member
5 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Except for the absentee ballots...which, are largely military.  How do you think they voted?  Yep........again....losing is losing.  

My absentee ballet isn't a vote for either of them. :bc:

5 minutes ago, Sludgey said:

So much glorious liberal butthurt.

the DNC forced a heavily flawed candidate onto their voters and paid the price. 

The best is with all the incessant whining and false blame going full bore it'll be that much longer before we have to deal with their stupidity. 

3 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

9 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Good thing because you are just another smarmy Canadian asshole that isn't capable of educating anybody.....

:lol:

3 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

My absentee ballet isn't a vote for either of them. :bc:

Well then, the Dems here want a word with you....you are the reason Hillary wasn't elected!

1 hour ago, ICEMAN! said:

So these millions can't change the result electoral college?? 

2 hours ago, ICEMAN! said:

Who said they would?  Pay attention stupid.  We were talking about Hillary winning the popular vote.

No you pay attention stupid. If there truly are millions of Hillary votes out there yet to be counted the election wouldn't be over. Take Michigan as an exsampke. Trump won by 16k votes. Might there be 17k votes in these millions that could swing Michigan to Hillary?? I mean these votes are for states all over the country right??

thr fact of the matter is you're wrong and your an idiot. All you've ever done is talk down to people no different then Snowrider or MC.  I just added you to the blocked list. 

2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

No you pay attention stupid. If there truly are millions of Hillary votes out there yet to be counted the election wouldn't be over. Take Michigan as an exsampke. Trump won by 16k votes. Might there be 17k votes in these millions that could swing Michigan to Hillary?? I mean these votes are for states all over the country right??

thr fact of the matter is you're wrong and your an idiot. All you've ever done is talk down to people no different then Snowrider or MC.  I just added you to the blocked list. 

Read the goddam article I linked and STFU