Check your account email address ×

Sorry Dave....

ckf

22 minutes ago, ckf said:

I had a buddy from South Boston like that when I was in NH. You wouldn't believe the stories he told during his 8hr ride along in the groomer. All protected by the statute of limitations of course. His name was meatball :lol:

South Boston is  identical to the South Side of Chicago. I spent a little time there in the ship yards. :bc:

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Who else has text or PMs from gay jay?  This was from a few months back. Now is the time to share. :lol:

452CF077-C7EC-483F-A35A-1D462054889E.png

26 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

IMO that shit right there has no place here. Only a mentally unstable person would send a PM like that. 

“he’s a great guy”. Ummm no, he is not a great guy. AMG is a complete douche bag. 

6 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

He kinda seems like a serial abuser to me. 

Fun and games are all fun and games until they arent. I mean we have all been worked up enought to want to punch each other in the face over the years but when the dust settles and emotions subside you know that is a foolish and irrational response to a foolish and irrational discussion. Personally I think constant threats of violence with actual acts of trying to hunt down other members should be a bannable offense. I mean do we really need to keep this up until we find out who the real psycho is? do you want someone really getting hurt or worse over some internet banter? Any rational minded mature adult knows that is completely unacceptable. And could draw some negative attention to this site and all of our personal and professional lives. 

But share your thoughts, we can have a freedomsledder fight club too so what do you think?? 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

South Boston is  identical to the South Side of Chicago. I spent a little time there in the ship yards. :bc:

Bunch of idiot Irish and pollacks running around drunk and fighting? 

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Definitely accept and share with us here. Its likely similar to the message he already sent but it would be nice to see if Jay has more creativity than just a cut and paste of the same message he already sent. 

At this point Jay definitely needs to apologize to John and Joel before he is allowed back. Just my opinion of course. 

Isn't a temp ban good enough?

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

IMO that shit right there has no place here. Only a mentally unstable person would send a PM like that. 

“he’s a great guy”. Ummm no, he is not a great guy. AMG is a complete douche bag. 

I would bet money Jay has sent similar PMs many times. Shit, he's done it out in the open on the forums a ton of times. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Woodtick said:

Yep, with a mix of eyetailians.:lol:

Well that rounds out the perfect trio! Two of my best friends growing up, one was a pollack and one hillbilly Irish. Both of them would fight anybody at the drop of a hat. And after 3 beers the likelyhood of that happening was a solid 50%. Just because.

5 minutes ago, SSFB said:

I would bet money Jay has sent similar PMs many times. Shit, he's done it out in the open on the forums a ton of times. 

it's who he is. hell he already HAS shown up on someone's door step because of words posted on a forum, and actually brags about it. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

The best part is Angry Jay is here right now reading every post and just stewing inside building up his rage. 

Hey @SVT MXZ XRS   how are things. Hows your little vaca going. Hopefully you smarten up a little and apologize to John pretty soon. Don't let your rage get the best of you. 

He's next door :lol: and not apologetic, thanks a lot :bc: 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, 03classic700 said:

He's next door :lol: and not apologetic, thanks a lot :bc: 

Maybe next door is a better fit. I know howhe is going to act when he gets back and I'm not going to put up with it. If this place becomes a chore to me then i have no use for it. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, ckf said:

Maybe next door is a better fit. I know howhe is going to act when he gets back and I'm not going to put up with it. If this place becomes a chore to me then i have no use for it. 

Nobody needs to put up with it, Thanks to you and SSFB for the playground. :bc: 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, ckf said:

the 6 figures you make off it not enough now  SMH

• Haha 3

Just now, Woodtick said:

I truly think 550s are harmless and part of his banter? 

I agree 100%.  But his PM's are funny as hell and would be scary if you thought he was serious.

• Like 1

Just now, Angry ginger said:

the 6 figures you make off it not enough now  SMH

I barley break even after  I send you your monthly checks. Any chance of renegotiating the contract during these troubling times?

Just now, 1jkw said:

I agree 100%.  But his PM's are funny as hell and would be scary if you thought he was serious.

Znotty has always had a screw loose but I dont think anyone takes him seriously. 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Znotty has always had a screw loose but I dont think anyone takes him seriously. 

I sure don't take him serious, he is fun to fuck with though.  

I love getting the who the fuck are you and hey wet hairy cunt face where do you live PM's.

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Anyone who acts like that probably has perpetrated some domestic violence.

No way you hide a temper like that.

Maybe...not necessarily though.  I know plenty of hard, pipe hittin' retards that are just teddy bears with their families.  

32 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

The best part is Angry Jay is here right now reading every post and just stewing inside building up his rage. 

Hey @SVT MXZ XRS   how are things. Hows your little vaca going. Hopefully you smarten up a little and apologize to John pretty soon. Don't let your rage get the best of you. 

LOL.....instigatin' mo fo!  ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

26 minutes ago, ckf said:

LOL, Nicole just read a few posta and she couldn't believe that I was interacting with grow men and not boys.  :lol:

My wife read some of it a while back.  Don't think she cares to much anymore though.  She got mad at me over a few things.  I just told her it wasn't my fault.   :lol: 

• Haha 2