Check your account email address ×

Have you noticed how republicans are now for all the free money?

2 hours ago, frenchy said:

no one is doing that. Just reminding those with deliberate memory loss (you) that those whose #1 concern after Obama's stimulus was public sending and the cost of the bailout now care nothing about it. :news: 

The fuck we don't.  I have said from day one, fuck the bailouts.  Should have never happened.  Tell me where I have ever done a 180 on my thoughts about spending.  Please.

16 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

30% of the population was out of work?  Nonessential businesses all over the country being forced to close? That all happened during the last recession?  Do tell!  And while you point fingers at people that you say should be criticizing Trump, let’s be honest. All you want to do is shit on the guy and anyone who supports him.

No this is different, not saying it isn't, but it is, or will be a recession and require  stimulus just like before, the cause is different and came on rapidly, but this is the same response on a much larger scale that was hated before and now gets a pass. I know this is needed now as I knew it was needed then, my opinion hasn't changed based on the party in charge, yours and others here have. 

This situation definitely was made worse by Trump's actions prior to this problem, lowering taxes, increasing spending, and badgering the fed. to lower rates, ( when he complained rates were too low during Obama's term)  this left little to be done to boost the economy incase of a problem.    

Myself and a few others just pointed out the 180 many here have made.

My prediction.  Just like 08 .  W will keep doing what’s right and get nothing from a D or an R .  Working middle class always get fucked.  We are the un represented class.  The rich and poor always get taken care of. 

14 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

:news:  

Gary knows this country can only really be great if the Angry Ginger runs things.  

Only because everyone from every party would hate him.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Anler said:

I dont need people looking into my past. I got bodies buried everywhere. 

Speaking of that, is there anyone here who could pass the scrutney of running for anything higher then state senate?

5 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

If there a role that the federal government is responsible for, its protecting the physical and economic well being of the population during times like this.  So I’m not sure what your attempted gotcha has to do with anything.  

physical yes economic fuck no . that is not has it ever been.  but you sure shit are buying in to it I see . fuck at least fdr had them out working for there checks 

19 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

physical yes economic fuck no . that is not has it ever been.  but you sure shit are buying in to it I see . fuck at least fdr had them out working for there checks 

new talking point playbook came out in 2016. You mustn't have gotten it. 

26 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Would you like to explain why the banks got bailed out via TARP back in 2008? Ever since then, nothing will surprise me as far as what  lengths the govt. will resort to. If the govt. can help the ultimate capitalists (Wall Streeters) it can certainly help those that really need it.

27 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I haven't bought into anything dude.  I haven't even commented, all I've done is rebut this charge that we're all supposedly for it now, but weren't then.  Smarter minds than you and I are gauging and quantifying the impact on the economy, so I'm reserving comment until I read the bill.  All I know is this is not a valid comparison to 2008, in that no one can point fingers at the banks or anyone else this time.  China if anyone.  I have to believe that whole paradigm has now shifted.  Good.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, snoughnut said:

Would you like to explain why the banks got bailed out via TARP back in 2008? Ever since then, nothing will surprise me as far as what  lengths the govt. will resort to. If the govt. can help the ultimate capitalists (Wall Streeters) it can certainly help those that really need it.

again I was deff not for tarp nor am I for any form of covid package . unless we are talking nat guard out to protect the streets from looting fuckheads 

9 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

again I was deff not for tarp nor am I for any form of covid package . unless we are talking nat guard out to protect the streets from looting fuckheads 

Did the legislature put anything about stopping foreign aid in this covid 19 package?  They seem to always miss that part in any of the bailout legislation.

Edited by racer254

10 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Did the legislature put anything about stopping foreign aid in this covid 19 package?  They seem to always miss that part in any of the bailout legislation.

It’s just so weird!

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

It’s just so weird!

LOL.  yeah, you and I both know it ain't weird, it's what they want.   And people who want the money do not care.  Give them the promise of 1200 bucks and they will agree to anything.

Republicans are out ALT lefting the democrats. Not a conspriacy but a historical fact with Trump signing the $2 trillion dollar stimulus package that has all kinds of hidden goodies in it that they dont want us to know about. I have been getting letters from our attorney and our associations attorneys with their interpretations of the impacts that we will be facing. thanks alot.

Just now, Anler said:

Republicans are out ALT lefting the democrats. Not a conspriacy but a historical fact with Trump signing the $2 trillion dollar stimulus package that has all kinds of hidden goodies in it that they dont want us to know about. I have been getting letters from our attorney and our associations attorneys with their interpretations of the impacts that we will be facing. thanks alot.

Feel free to share.