Check your account email address ×

Just now, steve from amherst said:

Does anyone know someone that has it?

What has it been like for them?

Any had it and better now?

34 year old healthy guy friend of a good friend.

2 days of hell 105 fever 

3 days of around 100

By day 6 feeling better 

• Thanks 1

4 guys from same company that hung out together at the RSA conference in SF last month.

1 fairly mild symptoms

1 pretty sick but not hospitalized.  Spread to his family.  They're all in hell together

1 in hospital

1 deceased

• Sad 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Matt said:

4 guys from same company that hung out together at the RSA conference in SF last month.

1 fairly mild symptoms

1 pretty sick but not hospitalized.  Spread to his family.  They're all in hell together

1 in hospital

1 deceased

Damn.

The 54 year old woman I posted about earlier is now home from the hospital. Her fukkin mother has not told me whether she had the corona. She says they haven't gotten test results yet. BULLSHIT, I think the old bitch just doesn't want to tell me.

The 46 year old woman was told she had it, they gave her prednisone, sent her home, and told her to stay home for 14 days. She has asthma to begin with.  

42 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Damn.

x2

No one in my travels.  Although one of our riding buddies swears he had it a month ago, and another one just got over from pneumonia earlier this winter.

27 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

This shit is exploding in New Jersey. @Wildboer probably knows someone with it. If he doesnt now he will pretty soon. 

Yeah.....It's  a Hotspot fairly close to me. I still don't know personally anyone infected.....but it's just a matter of time.

I really am expecting to get it . .Ive never been a germaphobe( I will let my dog lick my face) :lol: My biggest concern is bringing this home.Trying to wash my hands a bit more often but that's about it. Not a glove or mask wearer,  despite having to work in the area through this. Maybe Im wrong but I think those items do very little and give a false sense of security. 

57 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Yeah.....It's  a Hotspot fairly close to me. I still don't know personally anyone infected.....but it's just a matter of time.

I really am expecting to get it . .Ive never been a germaphobe( I will let my dog lick my face) :lol: My biggest concern is bringing this home.Trying to wash my hands a bit more often but that's about it. Not a glove or mask wearer,  despite having to work in the area through this. Maybe Im wrong but I think those items do very little and give a false sense of security. 

The good news is that our pets can't transmit it to us so lick away bestest dogs ever!!!!!!! :lol:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Does anyone know someone that has it?

What has it been like for them?

Any had it and better now?

I know one maybe two people (no test available). Neither are in the hospital but one is pretty sick. 

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

The 54 year old woman I posted about earlier is now home from the hospital. Her fukkin mother has not told me whether she had the corona. She says they haven't gotten test results yet. BULLSHIT, I think the old bitch just doesn't want to tell me.

The 46 year old woman was told she had it, they gave her prednisone, sent her home, and told her to stay home for 14 days. She has asthma to begin with.  

what were the steroids suppose to do ? asking only because I have 2 packs for back shit . 

Friend of my wife's is pretty sure she had it. She flew home from Florida a couple weeks ago. A couple days later felt slightly drunk and woosie. Some fever and cough. 3-4 days she was fine. Her daughter got it from her too. No test.

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

what were the steroids suppose to do ? asking only because I have 2 packs for back shit . 

I believe it was to help with the asthma, and some other stuff.  

Another lady I know had asthmatic problems for years, and she also took prednisone. 

I didn't know it was a steroid until you just mentioned it. 

I was getting a sore throat on our last ride. It lasted almost 2 days and my sinuses were plugged for about 4 days. I didn't have a fever of any kind. The wife had about the same thing as well. I haven't had a cold in over 15yrs and the wife usually gets a doozy every year. The only thing I get are plugged sinuses at night for the most part and after blowing the clear snot out a few times I'm alright. The friends we were riding and had lunch with never caught anything from us

• Sad 1

18 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

This shit is exploding in New Jersey. @Wildboer probably knows someone with it. If he doesnt now he will pretty soon. 

It's pretty surreal here. I don't know anyone who has tested positive yet, but I've received multiple messages letting me know people I know came in contact with someone who later tested positive. In a couple cases I spent time with someone who was exposed earlier on the same day I spent time with them. Been in self-isolation for 7 days now except for work and a couple trips to the liquor store.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

It's pretty surreal here. I don't know anyone who has tested positive yet, but I've received multiple messages letting me know people I know came in contact with someone who later tested positive. In a couple cases I spent time with someone who was exposed earlier on the same day I spent time with them. Been in self-isolation for 7 days now except for work and a couple trips to the liquor store.

I can only imagine what its like in a big city right now. 

NJ had 500 new cases yesterday and over 1000 new cases today. 1000 new cases already and there is still 6 hours left to rack up more. 

The death toll is going to start ratcheting up in the NY/NJ area very soon. 

Everyone will be examining every sniffle and sneeze they get.   With allergy season coming on it will be worse.

Common cold and flu aren't taking a break while this goes on. 

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Everyone will be examining every sniffle and sneeze they get.   With allergy season coming on it will be worse.

Common cold and flu aren't taking a break while this goes on. 

I’ve got a sore throat but no big deal. They won’t test you here unless you’re 103 temp or can’t breathe.