Check your account email address ×

Why the mask shortage

• Gold Member

Republicans are complaining about Democrats politicizing China Aids by politicizing swine flue. 

Can't make this shit up.  :flush:

And the cycle continues...

6 minutes ago, Snake said:

I think it will follow after this that national stockpiles of masks, gowns and other readily needed items will be brought to acceptable levels.

maybe to begin, then somewhere along the line supply orders will dwindle and a decision will be made to tap into reserves as a short term cost cutting measure and everyone will be right back where they started just in time for the next pandemic that originates in China. 

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, frenchy said:

maybe to begin, then somewhere along the line supply orders will dwindle and a decision will be made to tap into reserves as a short term cost cutting measure and everyone will be right back where they started just in time for the next pandemic that originates in China. 

Yep

I was told the masks are out there but you need cdc paper work to buy them? It’s because retards are hoarding them,that there is a shortage . The shortage of masks started a a few months ago.

45 minutes ago, Snake said:

After the SN95 stockpile was depleted in 09 dur to H1N1.... why didn't Obama replenish the supply?

Hoarding. 2 weeks ago all of our suppliers were loaded up. Over 3 days all inventory was sold and all incoming shipments were sold. Chalk it up to humans being their own worst enemy yet again. 

9 minutes ago, Anler said:

Hoarding. 2 weeks ago all of our suppliers were loaded up. Over 3 days all inventory was sold and all incoming shipments were sold. Chalk it up to humans being their own worst enemy yet again. 

Just got two text messages from people looking for masks. They don’t need them,but want them just in case. 

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

Just got two text messages from people looking for masks. They don’t need them,but want them just in case. 

Hey we use them everyday, how are we supposed to do our work if there aren't any? This is fucked up. 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Anler said:

Hey we use them everyday, how are we supposed to do our work if there aren't any? This is fucked up. 

I’m not giving mine up to anyone that doesn’t need them. Menards by me had the cartridges, do you want me to get them for you?

Edited by Woodtick

4 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Something Trump didn't fix?

Neal

46 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Trump has had three years. Weird. 

Nobody thinks about this stuff until it’s too late. I sure hope we’re more prepared next time.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Anler said:

We are out of the 3m throw away masks as of Wednesday,..we have a lot of the cartridge masks and cartridges in stock if you're in need

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

We are out of the 3m throw away masks as of Wednesday,..we have a lot of the cartridge masks and cartridges in stock if you're in need

We use mostly p100 on North half mask. I have about 7 cases in stock right now and we are embarking on our busy season. I'll probably use 100 cases or more by August. If I can get them 

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Now you want to fully fund the medical community?  :lol:  good timing. 

How's your business doing on masks?? I'm sure you have to be struggling to find them

3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

How's your business doing on masks?? I'm sure you have to be struggling to find them

Looking at 3D printing some.   Did you drop those masks you have off at a local hospital or care facility?

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Looking at 3D printing some.   Did you drop those masks you have off at a local hospital or care facility?

Why do you wear masks if nothing you make is toxic??

:news:

To my knowledge all our local hospitals are in very good shape and have not requested anything..We have 5 or 6 cases of the virus in our county..I don't live in NYC Barb it's 5 hours away..

• Haha 1