Check your account email address ×

Why is Ben always so angry?

Just now, SSFB said:

Kind sir, I ask that you refrain from suggesting that one should do harm to their own body. 
These statements do not meet the high level of conduct we expect here at Freedom Sledder.

Master Ben has suggested on several occasions that I self fornicate, however my Oedipus appendage is incapable of such heinousness!

3 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Kind sir, I ask that you refrain from suggesting that one should do harm to their own body. 
These statements do not meet the high level of conduct we expect here at Freedom Sledder.

:lol:

The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

5 minutes ago, Redheaded Stepchild said:

Bigfuse. Been on the forums for years.

Oh, ok. I remember the name. I had one of those pos Fusions. You did too right?

Edited by s pump

7 minutes ago, Redheaded Stepchild said:

Yes. I've never had anything but Polaris.

I came back to Polaris 20 years after they broke my heart with the 95 XCR600 that seized up 3 times, and a 96 XCR600 SP that was way out in left field suspension, jetting, etc. wise.  My 16 SKS was a good sled, and then I traded it for a 17 SB Assault which I loved until the dealer told me it was more than 5 grand to replace the motor that blew without warning.  My brother had the 15 SB Assault that he beat the bag out of, ran convenience store injector oil, and it ran even with a chunk missing out of one of the pistons.  I wish I had better luck  :lol:  :bc: 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, Anler said:

Ben is the least negative person on this site. Fact. 

Lol...I mean it's pretty much daily he goes off the rails screaming at someone or about something..

1 hour ago, Redheaded Stepchild said:

Bigfuse. Been on the forums for years.

I still can't believe you bailed out over there.  The Poolaiders just weren't ever able to recover from your loss.  Sure, they come up with some witty shit every now and then but....it's not the same.  I loved our spats!!!!  :lol: 

• Like 1

Just now, Rigid1 said:

Lol...I mean it's pretty much daily he goes off the rails screaming at someone or about something..

He is only making observations and recommendations. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Anler said:

He is only making observations and recommendations. 

Bahahaha,. You got me to lol!! I guess you could say that

8 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Bhen is among the most regarded of posters.  

I would agree with this but JT Mercury would accuse me of some weirdness involving bens marble sack. 

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I came back to Polaris 20 years after they broke my heart with the 95 XCR600 that seized up 3 times, and a 96 XCR600 SP that was way out in left field suspension, jetting, etc. wise.  My 16 SKS was a good sled, and then I traded it for a 17 SB Assault which I loved until the dealer told me it was more than 5 grand to replace the motor that blew without warning.  My brother had the 15 SB Assault that he beat the bag out of, ran convenience store injector oil, and it ran even with a chunk missing out of one of the pistons.  I wish I had better luck  :lol:  :bc: 

That’s a bummer, the 95 XCR 600 was one of my favorite sleds to ride. Triple pipes, porting, head work, and the much needed radiator, crazy trail carver. Was picking up a 96 XCR when I sat on a F3 600 and said fuck it, I’ll take the Ski Doo, a brand I always hated.

Next year will be my first Polaris since. As long as the Corona hang over isn’t too bad.

4 hours ago, Anler said:

Ben is the least negative person on this site. Fact. 

Dude what kind of fumes have you been inhaling lately?  :lol: 

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I would agree with this but JT Mercury would accuse me of some weirdness involving bens marble sack. 

58 minutes ago, Doos said:

That’s a bummer, the 95 XCR 600 was one of my favorite sleds to ride. Triple pipes, porting, head work, and the much needed radiator, crazy trail carver. Was picking up a 96 XCR when I sat on a F3 600 and said fuck it, I’ll take the Ski Doo, a brand I always hated.

Next year will be my first Polaris since. As long as the Corona hang over isn’t too bad.

It was mine too.  I remember a year before at the sno-x races, the early release was mopping up, and it was bad ass for the day.  Mine was bone stock when it burned down on me 3x.  Ruined a couple trips.  I ended up putting triple SLPs, some head and clutch work and rode it another 1000 miles without issue.  It ran like a raped ape after modding it.  Still remember smoking all comers with that sled on Back Lake up in Pittsburgh one weekend.  The new Matrix is a really great looking sled, and I suspect will be awesome.

15 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Dude what kind of fumes have you been inhaling lately?  :lol: 

It was mine too.  I remember a year before at the sno-x races, the early release was mopping up, and it was bad ass for the day.  Mine was bone stock when it burned down on me 3x.  Ruined a couple trips.  I ended up putting triple SLPs, some head and clutch work and rode it another 1000 miles without issue.  It ran like a raped ape after modding it.  Still remember smoking all comers with that sled on Back Lake up in Pittsburgh one weekend.  The new Matrix is a really great looking sled, and I suspect will be awesome.

I had a 95 XCR 600 brand new, at the time I really liked that sled until they came out with case reed, piston port engines really felt like turds after that. Any way, mine grenaded also, myself and 3 buddies were hauling the mail down some    plowed, hard pack forest roads running around 90 plus and she puked a rod right through the bottom of the case.....there was schrapnel everywhere. :lmao:Poo put a new motor in it free of charge and I never had an issue after that.

Edited by snoughnut
  • Haha 1