Check your account email address ×

Why is Ben always so angry?

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Poor triggered woolie , always the victim

Actually it's you who is the victim if im reading correctly.  You're the one surrounded by all of these dumb people.

Why do you continue to torture yourself?

Edited by Redheaded Stepchild
  • Haha 1

Just now, Redheaded Stepchild said:

Actually it's you who is the victim if im reading correctly.  You're the one surrounded by all these dumb people.

Why do you continue to torture yourself?

You’re the crying ass faggot that just horned in here because you got kicked off retard island. I’ve been here since day one 

Bhenjamin is very well spoken and eloquent. When I read his posts I’m reminded of Shakespeare. He’s always optimistic and encouraging people to live long and healthy lives!

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

15 hours ago, f7ben said:

I’m sorry for my lack of civility....I apologize to each and every one of you. 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You’re the crying ass faggot that just horned in here because you got kicked off retard island. I’ve been here since day one 

:lol: 

• Haha 1

Just now, ckf said:

I don't think Benji is ever angry. He just likes to fuck around and piss some of you guys off.  :dunno:

He’s very successful at it....just look at the threads started about him by others.......HE OWNS THEM!

• Like 1

Just now, ckf said:

I don't think Benji is ever angry. He just likes to fuck around and piss some of you guys off.  :dunno:

Its a real quality personality trait for sure.  Too bad it would get him arrested/hospitalized/shunned/laughed at if he behaved like that in real life.  :lol: 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Discuss.

hamburger.png
logo.png

What to Know About the Different Types of Bipolar Disorder

Updated September 4, 2019

Katherine George | View on Single Page
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
shutterstock_398749465.jpg

Bipolar disorder is a mental disorder that consists of manic and depressive episodes which are essentially periods of high and low moods. While the symptoms tend to vary from person to person, overall these episodes are known to be accompanied by other symptoms that affect their energy levels, mood, activity levels and the ability to carry out day-to-day tasks. Bipolar disorder is a very complex condition that can be difficult to deal with. Similar to many other illnesses, it affects not only affects the person who’s been diagnosed, but also anyone close to them like friends and family. A diagnosis isn’t always easy and that’s because there are five different classifications of bipolar disorder: bipolar I disorder (manic-depressive disorder), bipolar 2 disorder (hypomania), cyclothymia, rapid cycling, and lastly bipolar NOS disorder.

To simplify things, we’ve compiled a list of everything there is to know about bipolar disorder and each of the different classifications. Let’s take a look…

Advertising

1. What is Bipolar I Disorder?

Bipolar I disorder is also sometimes referred to as manic-depressive disorder or manic depression. It’s a form of mental illness that refers to a person who suffers from, or has experienced at least one manic episode in his or her life. WebMD defines a manic episode as “a period of abnormally elevated mood and high energy, accompanied by abnormal behavior that disrupts life.”

People who suffer from bipolar I disorder often also suffer from depression or episodes of depression. These episodes of mania and depression can occur back and forth creating a cycling pattern which is why the term “manic depression” was coined. While this condition might sound like it is debilitating (and it’s definitely not easy), people who have this condition can live relatively normal lives in between their manic and depressive episodes.

9 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Bhenjamin is very well spoken and eloquent. When I read his posts I’m reminded of Shakespeare. He’s always optimistic and encouraging people to live long and healthy lives!

Kill thyself pilgrim.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

He’s very successful at it....just look at the threads started about him by others.......HE OWNS THEM!

You do pretty well too, lol. Momo wins hands down though. 

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Kill thyself pilgrim.

Kind sir, I ask that you refrain from suggesting that one should do harm to their own body. 
These statements do not meet the high level of conduct we expect here at Freedom Sledder.

• Haha 1