Check your account email address ×

Toilet paper

Trump today said he talked to supermarket executives all over the country. They are going to start limiting quantities to customers. NO FUKKIN SHIT!! The fukkers couldn't figure that out themselves!!!

I'll tell ya'. If I wasn't afraid of jail, getting a broken nose/teeth, or losing all my pistol permits or getting sued, I think I would be in a fight about once a week or more. There are so many assholes out there it's mind-boggling. Oh yeah, I'd also have to be about 45 years younger!! 

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I'll tell ya'. If I wasn't afraid of jail, getting a broken nose/teeth, or losing all my pistol permits or getting sued, I think I would be in a fight about once a week or more. There are so many assholes out there it's mind-boggling. Oh yeah, I'd also have to be about 45 years younger!! 

I couldn't deal with living where you do now that I have lived here. I don't think I could go back to Tamworth  / Ossipee either.  I like the laid back lifestyle here in the NEK. We have a few CT & western MA, but nothing like the Boston tourist we had in Ossipee.  It is even worse now from what my friends say. 

1 minute ago, ckf said:

I couldn't deal with living where you do now that I have lived here. I don't think I could go back to Tamworth  / Ossipee either.  I like the laid back lifestyle here in the NEK. We have a few CT & western MA, but nothing like the Boston tourist we had in Ossipee.  It is even worse now from what my friends say. 

Had some friends up in Ossipee, haven't been there for two years or so. Weekends are a horror-show on Rt 16, they get caught in traffic forever!! 

Yeah, anything within range of the greater Boston area, is dog-shit. Even Winnepesaukee is deluged on week-ends. 

I'm getting so sick of my place, it's unreal. Problem is my family owned it for 105 years, kinda hate to sell it, and have a bunch of holes punched in the ground for septic systems for Chinks and Hindus. 

All around us has been sub-divided. The whole area has changed.

You got the right idea...…………...NEK for the win!!!!!!!   :bc:

10 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Had some friends up in Ossipee, haven't been there for two years or so. Weekends are a horror-show on Rt 16, they get caught in traffic forever!! 

Yeah, anything within range of the greater Boston area, is dog-shit. Even Winnepesaukee is deluged on week-ends. 

I'm getting so sick of my place, it's unreal. Problem is my family owned it for 105 years, kinda hate to sell it, and have a bunch of holes punched in the ground for septic systems for Chinks and Hindus. 

All around us has been sub-divided. The whole area has changed.

You got the right idea...…………...NEK for the win!!!!!!!   :bc:

Find yourself a small camp in northern NH or VT. I'd say ME too, but you don't seem to like ME :dunno:

If it's primarily just you the smaller the better. Why have all the extra maintenance with a big place?

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

just went to 2 grocery stores doing regular grocery shopping now that we have 2 kids home.   8 packages of TP available at one none at the other. Shelves overall wiped pretty clean.  

Pun intended?

Went to Costco last weekend and paper products were gone. Went to find TP today and it was gone at all 3 stores I checked.  Walmart was picked clean in some sections. No frozen vegetables, no pizza, eggs, everything else picked over.  I just need to make it until Wednesday when I got north for the last trip of the year.

2 hours ago, ckf said:

Find yourself a small camp in northern NH or VT. I'd say ME too, but you don't seem to like ME :dunno:

If it's primarily just you the smaller the better. Why have all the extra maintenance with a big place?

OMG!!! I'll NEVAH fall into that trap of buying a big house, just to show off. I agree, a small, nice log cabin, with,

a 4 car garage and an attached giant barn for all the toys!!!!! :lol2::lol2::lol2:

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

OMG!!! I'll NEVAH fall into that trap of buying a big house, just to show off. I agree, a small, nice log cabin, with,

a 4 car garage and an attached giant barn for all the toys!!!!! :lol2::lol2::lol2:

The shit that u own would fit in a 10 x12 utility shed !! 

i checked my TP stock this morning.  8 rolls of Charmin in my bathroom,  I'll lock the door to make sure no ones takes it.  20+ rolls of cottonelle between the other 3 bathrooms.  i did not do the TP multiplier math on it though cause my charmin are something like 1 roll= 3 or 4.   

I just got inspired to take a TP roll inventory.  Never done that before but I was curious.  Looks like 18 Mega sized rolls of cottonelle.  I don’t know if that’s normal or, a lot...or enough?  :dunno:

What I want to know is, who the fuck ate my last bean burrito and soft taco from TB on Saturday?!?!?  GOD DAMN KIDS!!!

I stopped at a gas station yesterday on the way home to take a piss. There was a sign on the restroom door to ask for TP at the checkout. Evidently people were stealing the TP out of the rest rooms. WTF is wrong with people?

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Big Crappie said:

I stopped at a gas station yesterday on the way home to take a piss. There was a sign on the restroom door to ask for TP at the checkout. Evidently people were stealing the TP out of the rest rooms. WTF is wrong with people?

unfucking beleivable

When we cleaned out the basement we set up shelves and the wife went on a stock up rally last fall.

Still got 3 full cases of MM TP and 2 of paper towels. 2 full 2 packs of Clorox wipes.

Enough frozen chicken, beef, bacon and sausage to take us into late April.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

I just got inspired to take a TP roll inventory.  Never done that before but I was curious.  Looks like 18 Mega sized rolls of cottonelle.  I don’t know if that’s normal or, a lot...or enough?  :dunno:

What I want to know is, who the fuck ate my last bean burrito and soft taco from TB on Saturday?!?!?  GOD DAMN KIDS!!!

:lol: on bold.  I went looking for the last piece of last nights calzone to bring for lunch.  Looks like the kid must have gone outside got baked then ate it for a midnight snacl.  Fucking virus kids should not be home.  

charmin> cottonelle  

• Haha 1