Check your account email address ×

Tom Hanks Says He Has Coronavirus

1 minute ago, Redheaded Stepchild said:

The liberals are going to start devouring each other. If hasn't started already.

Yep, only a matter of time. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, BOHICA said:

Wonder how long they been in Australia???  Did they just get there and catch it on the way?  Or did they catch down under?

They were there shooting for the film Elvis in Queensland.  Supposedly, they had it before traveling there.

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

So he has a little cold....no underlying conditions and not a fat slob for the most part....he will be fine.

Yep. 

4 hours ago, Doos said:

The same woman accusing Hanks also, “first encountered Hillary when she was 8 as part of a occult ritual abuse event”. 

Sure.

you ever seen the smuggled footage of Hillary at her witch cult gatherings? her former best bud posted some and talked about it right before he suicided himself,,,,in the head,,,,,,,twice.

Edited by old indy

14 minutes ago, old indy said:

you ever seen the smuggled footage of Hillary at her witch cult gatherings? her former best bud posted some and talked about it right before he suicided himself,,,,in the head,,,,,,,twice.

Post the video 

Vince Foster vid somewhere on youtube.com                                        :bum:                                                      i will poke around, see whats still up.   lol 

5 hours ago, SSFB said:

Post the video 

gone.  i looked for a bit and cant find it. or the one i saw a while back anyway. it was mostly larry Nichols talking about all sorts of crazy shit both the clintons were into.  it is tough to find stuff that was readily available on youtube. LOTS of vids are "no longer available"

On 3/12/2020 at 7:22 PM, old indy said:

gone.  i looked for a bit and cant find it. or the one i saw a while back anyway. it was mostly larry Nichols talking about all sorts of crazy shit both the clintons were into.  it is tough to find stuff that was readily available on youtube. LOTS of vids are "no longer available"

Yup and opening page of Netflix has a headline on Jared Kushner being a crook......nothing to see here.

On 3/12/2020 at 12:57 PM, old indy said:

The shit you guys believe :lol2:

On 3/11/2020 at 9:33 PM, bussman said:

Good, I hope his pedophile ass dies from it. 

The accuser is some QAnon chick :crazy:

On 3/11/2020 at 9:56 PM, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Well he did have Aids but he is also a "Big" kid......so he will beat it.

I like the Hank 

His character in Philadelphia had aids :lol:

On 3/12/2020 at 12:57 PM, old indy said:

Send me your email. I have the footage. I don’t feel comfortable posting it here.