Check your account email address ×

Moscow had contacts with Trump team during campaign, Russian diplomat says

Just now, Snake said:

We accepted the election. Period.

Spin it any way you want, we are seeing the abject results of the Obama administration and what it has produced; people who think their opinions and their thoughts and feelings are superior to those who disagree with them. No discussion, no rationalizing, just ME ME ME.

Try and throw it back at me all you want. Bottom line is the country spoke as a whole, and in this country, that's the bottom line.

I agree, I am not defending the protestors. Its over, time to move on. Hopefully they all move to Canada...

1 minute ago, Snake said:

We accepted the election. Period.

Spin it any way you want, we are seeing the abject results of the Obama administration and what it has produced; people who think their opinions and their thoughts and feelings are superior to those who disagree with them. No discussion, no rationalizing, just ME ME ME.

Try and throw it back at me all you want. Bottom line is the country spoke as a whole, and in this country, that's the bottom line.

Fucking Liar. Holy shit there were so many fuckheads wanting someone to put a bullet in Obama after he won.

8 minutes ago, Anler said:

They did alot of the same shit. Shit I think Huzy threated to move to Canada, didnt he? :lol:

http://www.cbc.ca/newsblogs/yourcommunity/2012/11/republicans-threaten-move-to-canada-after-obama-win.html

I have a hard time respecting the _______ ________ bullshit, and his horse shit threats to Rob about posts.

Pretty liberal position in my book, but that's just me.

Just now, Snake said:

I have a hard time respecting the _______ ________ bullshit, and his horse shit threats to Rob about posts.

Pretty liberal position in my book, but that's just me.

agreed. hence my comparison to the libs.

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Boys you all better brush up on your Russian. Trump has many financial ties to Russia.

Like what?? expand on this mc:pc:

2 hours ago, Snake said:

All? No.

Where were the campus demonstrations when Obama won? Were classes cancelled due to emotional distress? We were all aware Obama won, and accepted it. We didn't have pity parties on the bridges of our country, we didn't have people crashing the Canadian immigration site.

What politicians have to say about this is immaterial. They rip a page from their pre-printed speech book and send it out without a second thought. The American people are the ones acting like the spoiled brat who didn't get their way, and demand OTHERS FIX THIS MESS YOU GUYS!!

:lol: my god dude, comparing Obama to Trump now are we? if Obama had done, or said, a FRACTION of what trump did in this election you clowns would be up in arms. quit acting like you were all professional when Obama won office, and like the rwws would have accepted a Hillary presidency with class as well. there would have been a lot of revolt, rioting, with you-know-who pushing for it.

Edited by Snoslinger

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol: my god dude, comparing Obama to Trump now are we? if Obama had done, or said, a FRACTION of what trump did in this election you clowns would be up in arms. quit acting like you were all professional when Obama won office.

Obama wasn't any saint in some of his comments about Trump. Was he as bad as Trump?..No that I'll agree with.

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

sweet fuck the memories, and lame "equivalencies" of some of you is astonishing.

Funny I didn't see flags burning or crying weenies in any of SR's pictures. The right to protest isn't that constitutional right?:bc:

3 minutes ago, bussman said:

I hope the left stays this hateful and angry. Protest more. :bc: 

Yup.

Again, how'd all those shenanigans work out for them as the nation watched it all play out?  I guess it makes sense they keep it up.  They are a proud group.  :lol:

4 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Lol. Hardly. I will say this. Trump deserves a chance. I don't care if that chance lasts all of two minutes after he is inaugurated because he goes off the deep end, but he deserves a chance to try. We can't bury him with partisan bullshit before he gets started. He was able to breach the line of partisanship in the rust belt. Those Democrats have the same right and voice as intellectual urban based Dems. He was elected... Let the guy have a chance. 

that's exacty what hillary said. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

that's exacty what hillary said. 

Were you crying while watching or masturbating furiously.....or both?

Edited by Biggie Smails

On 11/10/2016 at 10:43 AM, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Lol. Hardly. I will say this. Trump deserves a chance. I don't care if that chance lasts all of two minutes after he is inaugurated because he goes off the deep end, but he deserves a chance to try. We can't bury him with partisan bullshit before he gets started. He was able to breach the line of partisanship in the rust belt. Those Democrats have the same right and voice as intellectual urban based Dems. He was elected... Let the guy have a chance. 

I agree with you 100%.