Check your account email address ×

Moscow had contacts with Trump team during campaign, Russian diplomat says

5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

You voted for Trump? lol

Jesus man.

Not proud of it, but yep. I am also man enough to say it and own it. I didn't have to tell anyone, but I also have principles and hope for this country still. He is my protest vote. If he fails, I will be the first to call him out. If he succeeds, we all get to reap the benefits. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Not proud of it, but yep. I am also man enough to say it and own it. I didn't have to tell anyone, but I also have principles and hope for this country still. He is my protest vote. If he fails, I will be the first to call him out. If he succeeds, we all get to reap the benefits. 

Had I lived in Wisconsin where my vote mattered I'd of voted Trump too. Be proud of it, fuck these intolerant judgmental hypocrite liberals. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, bussman said:

Had I lived in Wisconsin where my vote mattered I'd of voted Trump too. Be proud of it, fuck these intolerant judgmental hypocrite liberals. 

:lol: Why do you come back after a long hiatus full of vitriol and hate....is the butplugger site getting stale and old? :lmao: You better :gtyof: and enjoy the homogeneous membership :thumb: 

Edited by SnowRider

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lol: Why do you come back after a long hiatus full of vitriol and hate....is the butplugger site getting stale and old? :lmao: You better :gtyof: and enjoy the homogeneous membership :thumb: 

Grab some bench kid, the starters are back in. :thumb:

36 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

:bc:I was gonna vote for you but wrote in Sanders.

On 2016-11-11 at 2:47 PM, SnowRider said:

:snack:But they never did any of that..... :lol:

IMG_2947.JPG

IMG_2948.JPG

IMG_2949.JPG

IMG_2950.JPG

IMG_2951.JPG

The last one is really classy. Kind of has it all. Black man being lynched in front of a church. 

So the political left in USA says that this is typical Republican behaviour. The Political right says that it's typical Democrat or lefty behaviour.

If you're both right then that means it's typical American behaviour. 

World's greatest democracy huh?

5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

The last one is really classy. Kind of has it all. Black man being lynched in front of a church. 

So the political left in USA says that this is typical Republican behaviour. The Political right says that it's typical Democrat or lefty behaviour.

It's terrible.....almost looks staged.......

3 minutes ago, bussman said:

It's terrible.....almost looks staged.......

The rioting this time sounds quite violent. But then again assholes who have no respect for the USA keep sending messages like this:

"We can't let this happen. We should march on Washington and stop this travesty. Our nation is totally divided!"

That kind of stuff is bullshit. The system is what it is, they can't change the outcome, they should just move on.

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Dude... Shut the fuck up. Your shit is worn out. Move on. I don't even know why you are so butthurt by this election, you aren't even an American. 

8 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Dude... Shut the fuck up. Your shit is worn out. Move on. I don't even know why you are so butthurt by this election, you aren't even an American. 

The topics and events available to make one's self bitter and sad inside has no borders.

:lol:

5 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

5 hours ago, Zambroski said:

The topics and events available to make one's self bitter and sad inside has no borders.

You two assholes spend all your time here. I thought I was doing you a favour giving you something to gripe about or write stuff and think someone is paying attention to your sorry selves.

6 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You two assholes spend all your time here. I thought I was doing you a favour giving you something to gripe about or write stuff and think someone is paying attention to your sorry selves.

Looks like we have around the same amount of posts... Ya dumb shit. 

Edited by xtralettucetomatoe580

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Looks like we have around the same amount of posts... Ya dumb shit. 

Well Xtradumbasshole. You have 50% more. Just for fun look at the pathetic asshole Z's count. He mentions other Sledding sites too. I'm sure you both grace those sites with your stupidity.

Not sure why he thinks anyone would believe he is important when he can burn so many hours on here. 

5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Well Xtradumbasshole. You have 50% more. Just for fun look at the pathetic asshole Z's count. He mentions other Sledding sites too. I'm sure you both grace those sites with your stupidity.

Not sure why he thinks anyone would believe he is important when he can burn so many hours on here. 

I thought you Nooks had good schools. Now 460 is half of 650... Xtradumbasshole! Clever. Good boy. Run along Nook. 

On ‎11‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 1:10 PM, revkevsdi said:

So those are photos of Republicans accepting the results and getting on with it.

no those were taken after they started ramming unconstitutional policy's like the ACA up our ass . not before the guy even walked in the door and u full well know it .

hell just go back and look at the picks and read the posters people are holding up this would be months in to his actual presidency. u remember  after he had a meeting and told the ranking rep we have the power if u don't want to work with our agendas I don't need u I have a pen and a phone and control of both houses .

Edited by Ez ryder

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I thought you Nooks had good schools. Now 460 is half of 650... Xtradumbasshole! Clever. Good boy. Run along Nook. 

You are so fucking stupid. This is awesome.  50% more is 690.  Simple math trick you dumbass. The smaller number being 50% more does not mean the larger number is 50% less.  i.e. 50% more than 100 = 150. 50% less than 150 is 75.  Now you will probably try to be a little bitch and claim that I wasn't correct because your number wasn't exactly 50% more. But we both know that you fucked up. Way to go dummy.

9 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You are so fucking stupid. This is awesome.  50% more is 690.  Simple math trick you dumbass. The smaller number being 50% more does not mean the larger number is 50% less.  i.e. 50% more than 100 = 150. 50% less than 150 is 75.  Now you will probably try to be a little bitch and claim that I wasn't correct because your number wasn't exactly 50% more. But we both know that you fucked up. Way to go dummy.

(657-461)/657=.30 

(657-461)/461=.42

Since you aren't that smart, I would be surprised if you can tell the difference in perspective between these two numbers. Either way, the percentage that I am in your head is nearing 100%. 

9 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Holy shit.

13 NOV 16

Dear Diary,

It's been about a month or so now since "Revkevsdi" contacted me about the rent-free living arrangement in his head.  I begrudgingly accepted but have run into a few problems I'm afraid he refuses to rectify.  While I enjoy the empty and spacious floor plan, he had led me to believe it was at least partially furnished.  I've complained about it several times, only to get snide and repugnant responses back.  Television and radio reception is also distorted due to the very thick walls.  I've set external antennas to try and receive better and more intelligent programming but it appears, his head acts as a jamming device for this type of information.  I'm considering giving my notice as it is also starting to smell like rotten eggs and shame.  Last night, he invited "xtralettucetomatoe580" to share the space with me.  I don't mind the company.....but I am afraid he will find things about as unbearable as I do.  I may have to depart and find another living quarters.  I'll leave all my antennae for "Xtra", maybe he can make it all work better.  

16 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Any shootings or store fronts destroyed? How about cop cars burned in the streets? Any people with differing viewpoints beaten in the streets?

Go 

Edited by JEFF

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Holy shit.

13 NOV 16

Dear Diary,

It's been about a month or so now since "Revkevsdi" contacted me about the rent-free living arrangement in his head.  I begrudgingly accepted but have run into a few problems I'm afraid he refuses to rectify.  While I enjoy the empty and spacious floor plan, he had led me to believe it was at least partially furnished.  I've complained about it several times, only to get snide and repugnant responses back.  Television and radio reception is also distorted due to the very thick walls.  I've set external antennas to try and receive better and more intelligent programming but it appears, his head acts as a jamming device for this type of information.  I'm considering giving my notice as it is also starting to smell like rotten eggs and shame.  Last night, he invited "xtralettucetomatoe580" to share the space with me.  I don't mind the company.....but I am afraid he will find things about as unbearable as I do.  I may have to depart and find another living quarters.  I'll leave all my antennae for "Xtra", maybe he can make it all work better.  

BAHAHAHA. Pwned