Check your account email address ×

Moscow had contacts with Trump team during campaign, Russian diplomat says

The Russians are fucking with our political system and they know this will create more gotcha politics, the gotcha politics has got to end in this country if we are ever to truly move on and build a robust economy again.

Moscow had contacts with Trump team during campaign, Russian diplomat says

MOSCOW — Russian government officials had contacts with members of Donald Trump’s campaign team, a senior Russian diplomat said Thursday, in a report that could reopen scrutiny over the Kremlin’s role in the president-elect’s bitter race against Hillary Clinton.

Facing questions about his ties to Moscow because of his statements in favor of Russian President Vladi­mir Putin, Trump repeatedly denied having any contact with the Russian government.  

But Russia’s Deputy Foreign Minister Sergei Ryabkov, in an interview with the state-run Interfax news agency, said that "there were contacts" with the Trump team.

"Obviously, we know most of the people from his entourage,” Rybakov said. “Those people have always been in the limelight in the United States and have occupied high-ranking positions. I cannot say that all of them but quite a few have been staying in touch with Russian representatives.” 

"We have just begun to consider ways of building dialogue with the future Donald Trump administration and channels we will be using for those purposes," Ryabkov said.

Obama administration officials have blamed Russian hackers, possibly with high-level intelligence links, for infiltrating the email account of Clinton’s campaign chief, John Podesta. The emails were then disclosed by Wikileaks in an effort that Clinton supports claim was intended to damage her White House bid.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/moscow-had-contacts-with-trump-team-during-campaign-russian-diplomat-says/ar-AAk7Qne

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The Russians are fucking with our political system and they know this will create more gotcha politics, the gotcha politics has got to end in this country if we are ever to truly move on and build a robust economy again.

I thought we were smoking right along.......? :pc:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

so the Russian embassy had spoke with Trump staff about repairing and rebuilding USA/Russian relationship..Oh the horror...FFS

It does become a horror is the Dems make an issue out of it, just like it becomes a horror if Trump goes after the Clinton's for stuff that the Director of the FBI has exonerated them from.

The petty politics needs to end in this country, the sooner the better.

• Like 2

• Gold Member

I look at it this way Vince.  History repeated itself.  Russia helped us defeat Hitler again.  With trump we won't have to go to war with Russia like Clinton would have.  We maybe can even reestablish a global relationship.

Edited by BOHICA
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

It does become a horror is the Dems make an issue out of it, just like it becomes a horror if Trump goes after the Clinton's for stuff that the Director of the FBI has exonerated them from.

Why is it up to the 'right' to end petty politics? Why does it only come up in the context of the left getting the slide off?

"Maby he should pardon Hillary... for the good of the country?"

Alinsky politics, which has been the rule book for dems for decades, states make the opponent live up to their own rules. Well, we've seen the rules Vince, maby it's time for the dems to start living up to theirs.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

Why is it up to the 'right' to end petty politics? Why does it only come up in the context of the left getting the slide off?

Alinsky politics, which has been the rule book for dems for decades, states make the opponent live up to their own rules. Well, we've seen the rules Vince, maby it's time for the dems to start living up to theirs.

Obama "We won, deal with it"

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/the-fix/wp/2013/10/17/president-obama-to-republicans-i-won-deal-with-it/%3F0p19G%3De?client=safari

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

15 minutes ago, Snake said:

In my post above, what part of both sides giving it up didn't you understand?

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Vince I tried to let people know of his Russian ties weeks ago. Trump will end up pissing every American off.

You didn't try hard enough or MAYBE you chose the wrong venue to spread the word.  :lol:Please turn in your Liberal-Dem card when you are done sucking Vince off.

10 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Vince I tried to let people know of his Russian ties weeks ago. Trump will end up pissing every American off.

Shut the fuck up you old mouth breather. Wow Vince. So lucky to have MC remove his teeth and go down on you like that. 

Edit: Beat me to it Z hahahaha.

Edited by xtralettucetomatoe580

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

No.  You stated the source of Wikileaks was the Russians even though the founder of Wiki said it wasn't.  You also stated the contents were false even though the Dems never once said that.

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

No.  You stated the source of Wikileaks was the Russians even though the founder of Wiki said it wasn't.  You also stated the contents were false even though the Dems never once said that.

Thanks

• Platinum Contributing Member
59 minutes ago, Snake said:

I thought we were smoking right along.......? :pc:

:lmao::owned:

You got to love the left.   We need to open communication up with our enemies like Iran and Cuba but if we talk to Russia its the end of the world.   It was also loved by these guys when Obama was whispering things to that guy to tell Putin.  Fucking hypocrites.  

If Kennedy and Khrushchev didn't communicate we wouldn't be sitting here today.

Edited by Highmark

11 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Shut the fuck up you old mouth breather. Wow Vince. So lucky to have MC remove his teeth and go down on you like that. 

Edit: Beat me to it Z hahahaha.

:lol:

6 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Thanks

We are all here to help you.  You believe that don't you? We all will deal with memory degradation sooner or later.

And here....not sure if you saw this in the other post.  I think this really may help you.  Again...you may want to buy two.  I think Vince will need one also.

Image result for medical donut

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

well after wading in the common sense pool for a few minutes, xlt apparently decided to jump back on the rww bandwagon.

Lol. Hardly. I will say this. Trump deserves a chance. I don't care if that chance lasts all of two minutes after he is inaugurated because he goes off the deep end, but he deserves a chance to try. We can't bury him with partisan bullshit before he gets started. He was able to breach the line of partisanship in the rust belt. Those Democrats have the same right and voice as intellectual urban based Dems. He was elected... Let the guy have a chance.