Check your account email address ×

Some snowmobilers are pure losers

Just now, steve from amherst said:

Oh Im sure it does. Wouldn't surprise me if the fine gentleman telling the story realy the started the conversation with " hey fucktard"

Ahhh yes, the GO-TO phrase and conversation starter to make friends with strangers.  :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member

Oh this weekend was a shit show, I just read a post from a bar up there asking for info on the lady for NJ who ran over the bars AC unit and took off. Then the 350lb NJ marina owner on his sidewinder found dead the next morning out in the woods, Guy from PA decided to make a u turn on the trail and got blasted buy his buddy he was going back to find..they both lived but are jacked up..just a normal Saturday night.. 

4 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Oh this weekend was a shit show, I just read a post from a bar up there asking for info on the lady for NJ who ran over the bars AC unit and took off. Then the 350lb NJ marina owner on his sidewinder found dead the next morning out in the woods, Guy from PA decided to make a u turn on the trail and got blasted buy his buddy he was going back to find..they both lived but are jacked up..just a normal Saturday night.. 

LOcals must love mondays

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

how many white trash dirtballs do you know that can afford 14k toys every few yrs? 

The dirtballs aren't always on brand new iron... but lots of times they are and making (or missing) payments.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, GreenStreak said:

Facebook post from Tug Hill Club...

WOW, is all I can say!  The phone call I just received from a physically-assaulted property owner can only go down as a "WHAT THE HECK ARE THESE PEOPLE THINKING???" issue, with some riders feeling as though snowmobile trails are built for their benefit and they can do whatever they want! 
A longtime club Officer, volunteer, AND landowner was out taking care of a water issue after the past storm on Sat, had a group of 5 riders come upon him as he was working in the ditch.  The landowner told the group how they can get around the standing water easily, then expressed his concern about the obviously loud exhausts at least 2 of the sleds had.  The first rider, shut his sled off then asked "what are you going to do about it?" and went about to tackling the landowner and slamming him to the ground.  A local farmer was out in the field working when he saw this happening, and quickly ran over through 2 feet of fresh snow to pull this guy off the club volunteer.  The other 4 riders and the guy who physically assaulted the 65 year old landowner then got on their sleds and took off!  No registration numbers were taken down, unfortunately. 
This happened on Trail # C3 in Wyoming County on Sat, at approx 1pm, between Hiram and Caldwell Roads in Arcade.  If you are one of the 4 guys in that group who don't condone what the lead rider did to an innocent club volunteer, landowner, and longtime snowmobiler, do the right thing and reach out to us here and we can pass your name onto the local police! 

WE CANNOT CONTINUE WITH THE SPORT BY ALLOWING THE DISRESPECTFUL RIDERS TO NEGATIVELY AFFECT OUR CLUB RELATIONSHIPS WITH OUR GENEROUS PROPERTY OWNERS AND RUIN MORE TRAIL ACCESS!  WE MUST POLICE OUR OWN!

Hey John, hows things?

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Not saying it didn’t happen but sounds kinda made up.

Agreed, the Tug can be pretty fucking hilljack, but this definitely seems to be a one-sided story for sure.

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Aint Tug Hill awesome!?  :lol:

4 hours ago, Kivalo said:

Aint Tug Hill awesome!?  :lol:

Its such a mess, I rode Sunday,  first time on a weekend up there in probably 5 years. We skirted the edge and rode out to Camden, was low snow but also low traffic, worked out well..

Hey guys..

I can't vouch for the story either way, but just for the record Wyoming county/Arcade is not Tug hill.  It's Western New York, southeast of Buffalo.  It wouldn't surprise me either way because there are plenty of asshats out here.

Rich

• Like 1

happened out in Wyoming county NOT tug hill, but either way that shit should not happen, as a trail boss for our club I have the privelidge  of calming landowners down after this shit and will side with landowner 100% of the time, dumb fucks like this ruin it for everybody

2 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

happened out in Wyoming county NOT tug hill, but either way that shit should not happen, as a trail boss for our club I have the privelidge  of calming landowners down after this shit and will side with landowner 100% of the time, dumb fucks like this ruin it for everybody

Sucks spending time doing something that never should have to be done in the first place. The " Im sorry" conversation

So he ran down into the ditch and tackled him slamming him to the ground then what?   

Come on guys.   This doesn't smell right.   Sounds to me the guy come out of the ditch and let them have it.   Zero excuse for what happened but tell it like it was.

Edited by Highmark

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

So he ran down into the ditch and tackled him slamming him to the ground then what?   

Come on guys.   This doesn't smell right.   Sounds to me the guy come out of the ditch and let them have it.   Zero excuse for what happened but tell it like it was.

the guy was telling them how to get around the wet hole he was working on and mentioned the "cans" on a couple of sleds in the group that's when the sledder attacked, either way the sledders should have moved on, can almost bet there will be a re-route there this year

1 minute ago, 01mxz800 said:

the guy was telling them how to get around the wet hole he was working on and mentioned the "cans" on a couple of sleds in the group that's when the sledder attacked, either way the sledders should have moved on, can almost bet there will be a re-route there this year

Maybe so and the violence uncalled for no matter what.    I'm guess there was a back and forth before it escalated.

Again the guy just tackled him then realized his error and stopped or started punching him?

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Maybe so and the violence uncalled for no matter what.    I'm guess there was a back and forth before it escalated.

Again the guy just tackled him then realized his error and stopped or started punching him?

After reading it again, I’d even wager this never happened at all or, at least most was completely fabricated.  There’s been a couple of thee “sledders vs.landowner” hoax stories on HCS over the years.  None seem to make sledders look good at all....by design.

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

a farmer next door ran over and intervened and the sledders rode off, the guy was the land owner long time sledder guys should have just said thank you and been on their way