Check your account email address ×

Some snowmobilers are pure losers

• Platinum Contributing Member
39 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

a farmer next door ran over and intervened and the sledders rode off, the guy was the land owner long time sledder guys should have just said thank you and been on their way

"Farmer next door ran over."   Yeah, ran over in 2 ft of snow.   Just how quick you think he got there?   

Maybe it happened but lots of fishy shit in the story.  I agree on the bold no matter what.

This story sets the Juicy Smollet warning bells off big time.

Edited by Highmark

3 hours ago, Redheaded Stepchild said:

That the women had back then. 

Mike

Who

Cheese 

Hairy

Edited by Highmark

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

"Farmer next door ran over."   Yeah, ran over in 2 ft of snow.   Just how quick you think he got there?   

Maybe it happened but lots of fishy shit in the story.  I agree on the bold no matter what.

My guess is the guy was significantly more rude and volitile than he led on 

4 minutes ago, ACE said:

And if he was and the sledder attacked they still are douche bags and should be turned into LE.   I'm simply saying the story doesn't add up.

My opinion.   He immediately started yelling at them for loud sleds.   They said "settle down boomer" or something to that affect.   He screamed back and they took off.   He went crying to the club he was assaulted. 

Keep in mind I'm someone with a relatively low opinion of sledders in general.....I mean come on we all know Ben from here right........but there is simply too many things in the story that make it sound staged, made up or minimum exaggerated.  

Edited by Highmark

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

And if he was and the sledders attacked they still are douche bags.   I'm simply saying the story doesn't add up.

No it doesn’t add up 

• Gold Member
6 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Its such a mess, I rode Sunday,  first time on a weekend up there in probably 5 years. We skirted the edge and rode out to Camden, was low snow but also low traffic, worked out well..

All the rickey racers up there drive me nuts!

• Like 1

• Gold Member
4 hours ago, 01mxz800 said:

happened out in Wyoming county NOT tug hill, but either way that shit should not happen, as a trail boss for our club I have the privelidge  of calming landowners down after this shit and will side with landowner 100% of the time, dumb fucks like this ruin it for everybody

As well you should, it is by their good grace that we have a trail system to begin with. Far too many asshat snowmobilers.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Highmark said:

Maybe he was 15 ft away dealing with water in the same ditch in his property and familiar with the same loud mouth asshole breed of sledder ?

6 hours ago, ACE said:

6 hours ago, ACE said:

No it doesn’t add up 

Unfortunately seeing it more and more, complete assholes giving everybody the finger, wreckin shit and looking to fight cuz it's their right to have a fn can. Sad when it's something I think about when I'm out on my own representing the club. Did I mention they're assholes and they think they're entitled to be  ?? Hopefully loud exhaust comes with an impound charge, that'll get the problem out of the way for a while !! 

Just now, Tinker said:

Unfortunately seeing it more and more, complete assholes giving everybody the finger, wreckin shit and looking to fight cuz it's their right to have a fn can. Sad when it's something I think about when I'm out on my own representing the club. Did I mention they're assholes and they think they're entitled to be  ?? Hopefully loud exhaust comes with an impound charge, that'll get the problem out of the way for a while !! 

We don’t have those issues here. If you wanna have a can go ahead and if you don’t then that’s cool too. Everyone is overall friendly at the shacks. Never had an issue 

7 minutes ago, Tinker said:

Maybe he was 15 ft away dealing with water in the same ditch in his property and familiar with the same loud mouth asshole breed of sledder ?

Maybe so and I very well could be completely off base.   Like I said it wouldn't surprise me with sledders.   Unfortunately the sport has too many fucking idiots. 

Just now, Tinker said:

funny on the flip side of that argument my uncle was out on his Safari about 7 or 8 years ago on his farm that he allows the snowmobile club access to for one of their trails. Wasn't even on the trail but was close by repairing a fence. 

He gets confronted by 2 STOP dickheads demanding to know what he's doing trespassing and on a OFSC trail without a permit or a helmet blah blah blah. proceeds to tell them it's his property and they turn around and call the OPP for backup.

:lol: 

3 minutes ago, frenchy said:

funny on the flip side of that argument my uncle was out on his Safari about 7 or 8 years ago on his farm that he allows the snowmobile club access to for one of their trails. Wasn't even on the trail but was close by repairing a fence. 

He gets confronted by 2 STOP dickheads demanding to know what he's doing trespassing and on a OFSC trail without a permit or a helmet blah blah blah. proceeds to tell them it's his property and they turn around and call the OPP for backup.

What a couple of fags :lol: 

29 minutes ago, frenchy said:

We had 2 OPP come across the lake a few years back and pull up to 2 guys drilling the lake for stakes and thickness. 1 volunteer has his own twin track Alpine with a small groomer (not attached at the time) and the other his own Renegade. The Alpine owner was given a ticket for no helmet and the Renegade owner had his helmet strap checked by the cop and it was undone so ticketted for that. Neither guy volunteers anymore and the Alpine was sold, what a fn disgrace

Edited by Tinker

Just now, frenchy said:

volunteer trail patrols in Ontario were major power trippers. I haven't been on an OFSC trail in a few years but doubt it's gotten any better. 

If it gets like that here I’m out. Fortunately most people, not even the clubs, want enforcement around here 

Just now, frenchy said:

volunteer trail patrols in Ontario were major power trippers. I haven't been on an OFSC trail in a few years but doubt it's gotten any better. 

STOP program is gone, Cops on trail only.  Sleds without passes has doubled and trespassing and cans have gone up 10 times. YTF anybody volunteer to take shit and abuse all day is beyond me so fk't

2 minutes ago, Tinker said:

STOP program is gone, Cops on trail only.  Sleds without passes has doubled and trespassing and cans have gone up 10 times. YTF anybody volunteer to take shit and abuse all day is beyond me so fk't

should be some sort of reporting system now where you could just snap a pic of a sled and it's registration numbers without a pass and send it in to the ministry. Self policing for that type of shit would work. 

21 minutes ago, Tinker said:

We had 2 OPP come across the lake a few years back and pull up to 2 guys drilling the lake for stakes and thickness. 1 volunteer has his own twin track Alpine with a small groomer (not attached at the time) and the other his own Renegade. The Alpine owner was given a ticket for no helmet and the Renegade owner had the strap checked by the cop and it was undone so ticketted for that. Neither guy volunteers anymore and the Alpine was sold, what a fn disgrace

What is a strap check? :bc: