Check your account email address ×

Some snowmobilers are pure losers

Facebook post from Tug Hill Club...

WOW, is all I can say!  The phone call I just received from a physically-assaulted property owner can only go down as a "WHAT THE HECK ARE THESE PEOPLE THINKING???" issue, with some riders feeling as though snowmobile trails are built for their benefit and they can do whatever they want! 
A longtime club Officer, volunteer, AND landowner was out taking care of a water issue after the past storm on Sat, had a group of 5 riders come upon him as he was working in the ditch.  The landowner told the group how they can get around the standing water easily, then expressed his concern about the obviously loud exhausts at least 2 of the sleds had.  The first rider, shut his sled off then asked "what are you going to do about it?" and went about to tackling the landowner and slamming him to the ground.  A local farmer was out in the field working when he saw this happening, and quickly ran over through 2 feet of fresh snow to pull this guy off the club volunteer.  The other 4 riders and the guy who physically assaulted the 65 year old landowner then got on their sleds and took off!  No registration numbers were taken down, unfortunately. 
This happened on Trail # C3 in Wyoming County on Sat, at approx 1pm, between Hiram and Caldwell Roads in Arcade.  If you are one of the 4 guys in that group who don't condone what the lead rider did to an innocent club volunteer, landowner, and longtime snowmobiler, do the right thing and reach out to us here and we can pass your name onto the local police! 

WE CANNOT CONTINUE WITH THE SPORT BY ALLOWING THE DISRESPECTFUL RIDERS TO NEGATIVELY AFFECT OUR CLUB RELATIONSHIPS WITH OUR GENEROUS PROPERTY OWNERS AND RUIN MORE TRAIL ACCESS!  WE MUST POLICE OUR OWN!

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

what was a local farmer doing working in a field in the winter . and if so why not put the tractor in to high pull up the hydrolics and get over there . guess it must be more ez to run in the snow ? 

fucked up story on many levels 

2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

If you ever rode tug, you would believe it.

Pass.  I’ve seen and heard of sledders get a bit cross with each other from time to time here but nobody ever be in gout in their back...much less a land owner.  

1 minute ago, ManOnManOral said:

I agree, sounds like bs to me. Or amg was in tug hill.

AMG giving the Semper to somebody’s Fi.

:lol:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Could be.  I may have missed the part about those whites supremacist sledders wearing red hats.  

You know those guys had maga hats

Could be.  I may have missed the part about those whites supremacist sledders wearing red hats.  

oh they had red hats then yes they deff kicked the old mans ass . 

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Not saying it didn’t happen but sounds kinda made up.

Kinda thinking the same thing.

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Kinda thinking the same thing.

Just some added color that sounds fishy to me.
“....EXPRESSED HIS CONCERN about the loud exhaust.”  Yuh....I bet they were “expressed” all right.

”....a local farmer saw the deal going down and RAN OVER IN TWO FRESH FEET OF SNOW to break it up.”  Ummm, snow levels were important to this story somehow?

6th grade essay level-ish.

7 minutes ago, Matt said:

The one thing I don't miss about sledding is all the effing white trash dirtballs it attracts.

how many white trash dirtballs do you know that can afford 14k toys every few yrs? 

“....EXPRESSED HIS CONCERN about the loud exhaust.”  Yuh....I bet they were “expressed” all right.

”....a local farmer saw the deal going down and RAN OVER IN TWO FRESH FEET OF SNOW to break it up.”  Ummm, snow levels were important to this story somehow?

IT's NY

Picture Trump and mini mike on sleds

Yes , it is that rediculous

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah just don't add up.   There are plenty of douches sledding but this seems fishy.   Maybe some fibs were out there riding.

Edited by Highmark

2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

IT's NY

Picture Trump and mini mike on sleds

Yes , it is that rediculous

Oh, I’m not saying something didn’t go down.  I just bet the other side of the story paints a slightly different picture.

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Yeah just don't add up.   There are plenty of douches sledding but this seems fishy.   Maybe some fibs were out there riding.

Yuh...like my post above and it takes two to tango.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Oh, I’m not saying something didn’t go down.  I just bet the other side of the story paints a slightly different picture.

Yuh...like my post above and it takes two to tango.

Oh Im sure it does. Wouldn't surprise me if the fine gentleman telling the story realy the started the conversation with " hey fucktard"