Check your account email address ×

Popular Vote....

8 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Zero sympathy for neoliberals. 

I think I just might drown in schaedefreude. :lol:

I've never been so happy to do so.  I'm watching more CNN and MSNBC than I have in years and years.  It's fantastic!  :lol:Even watched Maddow's idiot show for a while last night...and passed out on the floor in deep, oxygen stealing howling watching her try to hold some type of self control from the hate and disdain she has for America right now....even greater than before!

It is truly the reality TV I've been longing for!   :lol:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I've never been so happy to do so.  I'm watching more CNN and MSNBC than I have in years and years.  It's fantastic!  :lol:Even watched Maddow's idiot show for a while last night...and passed out on the floor in deep, oxygen stealing howling watching her try to hold some type of self control from the hate and disdain she has for America right now....even greater than before!

It is truly the reality TV I've been longing for!   :lol:

I flipped between Fox news and CNN election night. It was a riot watching CNNs sombertown zombies.

4 hours ago, SnowRider said:

:lol: Gotta have a Raptor on the mean interstates of MI :lmao:  

4 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Between our off road parks, state designated ORV trails and our huge pot holes from the crumbling roads....why not. Rather have that then some shit box Prius

Oompa Loompa is just pissed off and jealous that I can buy what I want, and he has to drive what his wife pays for.

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

14956432_10205730467340125_3724355260167468214_n.jpg

:owned:

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Ohhhh........now you did it.

Poor SR.

Image result for mental breakdown gifs computer

:owned:

Levin: The Electoral College Is ‘Absolutely Brilliant’

By Matthew Hrozencik | November 10, 2016 | 3:42 PM EST

mark_levin_-_facebook_ap_photo-aj_mast_5
Nationally syndicated radio talk show host Mark Levin (AP Photo/AJ Mast)

On Wednesday, nationally syndicated radio talk show host Mark Levin lauded the Founding Fathers’ design of the U.S. presidential election process, saying, “Was absolutely brilliant, the electoral college.”

“You can’t just basically leave it up to six, eight, ten states and three or four regions to select the president,” said Mark Levin. “Was absolutely brilliant, the electoral college, which is exactly why it comes under attack by the statist progressives and other buffoons who don’t even know what they’re talking about.”

Here is a transcript of what Levin had to say:

Levin: First of all, Clinton should not have won because the Constitution requires the electoral college for you to win. You have to win the electoral college. So, I know you’re going to get to your next point, but I just want to make it abundantly clear that it’s not the popular vote, it’s the electoral college. Now you’re going to go to the wisdom of that. Go right ahead.”

Caller: “Right. Yeah, because the Founders – the way I understand it – wanted to prevent the concentration of power in just a few largely populated states with a specific ideology.”

Levin: “That’s correct.”

Caller: “So you take California, and they got millions of people over there. They’re very liberal. They could dominate the nation, but this prevents it.”

Levin: “Well, California, the East Coast, and you’re exactly right. Because they didn’t want factionalism. They wanted diversity in terms of the states, but not factionalism.

“So let me ask you something: If we didn’t have an electoral college, how many campaign visits would there have been to New Hampshire?”

Caller: “Exactly.”

Levin: “Zero.”

Caller: “Right.”

Levin: “Or Nevada? Zero.

“Or North Dakota?  Zero.

“Or a number of states? Zero

“And so you’re right. You would’ve had essentially the East Coast, the West Coast, maybe the Chicago area and the Houston area, things like that going on, but you certainly would not have candidates campaigning all over the country. So they were exactly right in what they did.

“And that’s the other thing people don’t understand. We are a federal republic. We’re not a democracy. And so the states were to have a primary role in this republic, a primary role – a bigger role than the federal government.

“That’s why I don’t buy, ‘Oh, we’re nationalist.’ No we’re not. We’re federalist.”

Caller: “The folly of the 17th Amendment, because that removed power from the states.”

Levin: “Yes. Yeah, wipe them out because, you know, as you well know, the lawmaking process, the states, where the senate was to represent the state legislature.”

Caller: “Exactly, and so they no longer got to pick their senators, so they lost power.”

Levin: “And the state is cut out.

Caller: “Yep.”

Levin: “Now the federal departments and agencies are more powerful than the states.”

Caller: “Well, my response to everybody that was questioning me was it did was it was supposed to do. It provided power to the states.”

Levin: “That’s correct. And really it’s helpful to the people because we’re a big country. We have a lot of territory. We have a lot of geographic diversity. We have a diverse population and so forth. You can’t just leave it up to, basically, six, eight, ten states and three or four regions to select the president.

“Alright, my friend, thank you for your call. Was absolutely brilliant, the electoral college, which is exactly why it comes under attack by the statist progressives and other buffoons who don’t even know what they’re talking about.”

Edited by XCR1250
  • Like 1

Plot Twist: CNN Now Saying That Donald Trump Will Win The Popular Vote; UPDATE: CNN Admits Design Flaw

Christine Rousselle
|
Posted: Nov 10, 2016 3:42 PM
Plot Twist: CNN Now Saying That Donald Trump Will Win The Popular Vote; UPDATE: CNN Admits Design Flaw  

UPDATE: It turns out that CNN's projection for Trump was a "design flaw." Hillary Clinton is still poised to win the popular vote.

***Original Post***

CNN is now projecting that when all ballots are counted, Donald Trump will win the popular vote. Currently, Clinton is ahead by about 300,000 votes.

6 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Bingo.  Much easier to bus people around in the cities.  Not so easy in the rural areas.

That's why I bought a house in the burbs of Chicago that doesn't have public transportation. Helps keep the riffraff out.:true:

38 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I thought metra ran a train to the estates in Naperville  

I'm just south of Naperthrill. That town was nice 10 years ago. Between the apartment complexes,town houses,and the cookie cutter " custom homes" no thanks. Metra is great to have near by,I'm talking about busses and the other crap.

1 hour ago, ckf said:

Again, who gives a fuck? Trump won with the system that is in place.

I think madam popular vote guarantees you a waitress job down at your local sonic burger....

4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

only if trump loses. 

So why are we signing petitions all of a sudden to overturn the electoral college?

Why are we demanding someone "fix this"?

Why are they looking to have electors change their vote?

Why are people getting beat up for 'hypothetically' voting for Trump?

Your mosh pit/eyebrow piercing/pity party whining friends are losing their collective shit?

Take a hint from the side that knows how to lose graciously and shut that clam hole up.

• Like 2