Check your account email address ×

Popular Vote....

3 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Yep. Every year.  Got my pass, just have to adjust the tracks on the fleet and good to go. :bc:

Decent!

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

We leave from Cochrane or Smooth Rock.  Quick run up from SR to the canyon.  .I like that town.  Been there several times.  It is a haul from the canyon to Moosinee.....and can be real fucking cold.    

Great sledder towns up there. 

2 minutes ago, Dave said:

Iv done it on a heavy yamaha attak.... :lol: 

That poor machine. 

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

She might not want him around, if he's a faggot.  Just saying.

Only when hes with his Polaris buddies. Him and RR had a good tickle fest while I sat there uncomfortably.  

Just now, Reevester said:

Decent!

That poor machine. 

Only when hes with his Polaris buddies. Him and RR had a good tickle fest while I sat there uncomfortably.  

Weren't we talking about how insane zoso was? :lmao:

12 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

You ride a mountain sled in the UP.... I lived/rode in the mountains of Montana... We aren't on the same level. You think counter steer is for backing up your trailer. You have admitted you couldn't change a belt and a fuse. YOU RIDE A MOUNTAIN SLED TO BE COOL.... Because you sure as shit don't need one. 

not defending him but running the hardwood hills in the lake effect belts takes more sled control than ridding the pines at 9k . now that said I doubt he is at that lvl .but I have buds that were born and raised in those UP north woods who can outride most in the west  .

4 minutes ago, Reevester said:

Decent!

That poor machine. 

Poor machine?

9 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Yo - I've had several renegades and 121".  I try different sleds and if you knew anything you'd understand the changes with new sleds.  You ride old junk and don't have a clue :lmao: 146 is perfect for Midwest boondocking.  Ride the power lines in Ontario between Wawa and Halfway Haven and let me know your pile of shit you ride :lol: works out for you. 

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you are a fucking newb aren't you? Holy shit. What, you went once to "Ontario" and think you are a big dicked boondocks now? Ehrmhergherd I was so wrong about you! You are a beast SR! 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you are a fucking newb aren't you? Holy shit. What, you went once to "Ontario" and think you are a big dicked boondocks now? Ehrmhergherd I was so wrong about you! You are a beast SR! 

I ride.  You study :lmao: 

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

not defending him but running the hardwood hills in the lake effect belts takes more sled control than ridding the pines at 9k . now that said I doubt he is at that lvl .but I have buds that were born and raised in those UP north woods who can outride most in the west  .

Xtra is right. You don't need a Summit in the UP. A Freeride or Renegade is more than enough sled for off trial in the UP

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

:lol: BINGO!

2 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Xtra is right. You don't need a Summit in the UP. A Freeride or Renegade is more than enough sled for off trial in the UP

You don't need a summit in Ontario either but some do. I see fucking 163 on the trail in central Ontario :lol:

9 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I promise you SR is not running the forests. He is in the clown ass nerd posse you see riding down the trails with full faced helmets, trying to pull the skis on every bump, and when they spot a power line (that has already been marked up so they know it is safe, they cut in to take pictures like the yuppie faggots they are. They follow that up by riding as fast as they can to the nearest bar to complain about their lack of an acceptable yuppie craft beer selection. Pure unadulterated faggotry. I got money that SR can't even sidehill on both sides. Actually I got money he can't sidehill period. 

Pretty sad when insecure people have to cut up a guy who clearly can ride and loves to ride, does ride, a lot, just because he is a liberal. Poor xlt looks like a fucking retard in  here and I did not even read past page 4.

6 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

:lol: Sure - if you want to puts around off of the trail and call it boondocking :lmao: You're a novice with an XRS who clearly should have gotten an Adrenaline with a 600 Ace :snack: Are you a poser? :read:

9 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

really care to come ride the up some time with us on your 136?  first off any doo sucks ass as a off trail sled . t motion was built out of necessity to cove a trail sled chassis built and refined  to stay flat . also a doo bouncing off trees are u kidding they bend up hitting a frozen pop can . one can only assume your idea of boondocking is power lines and logging roads at best if so then yes a 136 is fine hell back in the day we did them on 121s with 1 in tracks lol  .

Edited by Ez ryder

15 minutes ago, Reevester said:

Decent!

That poor machine. 

Never really understood the brand loyals.  I have two poos and a Cat, they are both great.  Most people I let ride them prefer the Cat as do I.

6 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I promise you SR is not running the forests. He is in the clown ass nerd posse you see riding down the trails with full faced helmets, trying to pull the skis on every bump, and when they spot a power line (that has already been marked up so they know it is safe, they cut in to take pictures like the yuppie faggots they are. They follow that up by riding as fast as they can to the nearest bar to complain about their lack of an acceptable yuppie craft beer selection. Pure unadulterated faggotry. I got money that SR can't even sidehill on both sides. Actually I got money he can't sidehill period. 

How about you ride with us this winter on your 121".... :lol: :thumb:

7 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

You don't need a summit in Ontario either but some do. I see fucking 163 on the trail in central Ontario :lol:

He must be related to Snowbeavis 

7 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

EXACTLY! 

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lol: Sure - if you want to puts around off of the trail and call it boondocking :lmao: 

You're a novice with an XRS who clearly should have gotten an Adrenaline with a 600 Ace :snack: Are you a poser? :read:

I guarenfuckingtee you aren't out riding anyone. You think because you have a Summit you Burandt. :lol:

Yea, you go with that you Oompa Loompa looking faggot :lol:

2 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

EXACTLY! 

I guarenfuckingtee you aren't out riding anyone. You think because you have a Summit you Burandt. :lol:

He's not burandt cut he rides the men's brand.... Jk

5 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

EXACTLY! 

How long since your have owned a sled?  And an XRS to mosey down the trail with your kid :lol: Who's the poser :lmao: 

Edited by SnowRider

23 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Weren't we talking about how insane zoso was? :lmao:

Red was telling us how he pissed on his hedge and he wouldn't come out of the house. :news:

20 minutes ago, Dave said:

Poor machine?

Your a pretty big fella. :bc:

6 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Never really understood the brand loyals.  I have two poos and a Cat, they are both great.  Most people I let ride them prefer the Cat as do I.

I wouldn't ride anything but. 

10 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

really care to come ride the up some time with us on your 136?  first off any doo sucks ass as a off trail sled . t motion was built out of necessity to cove a trail sled chassis built and refined  to stay flat . also a doo bouncing off trees are u kidding they bend up hitting a frozen pop can . one can only assume your idea of boondocking is power lines and logging roads at best if so then yes a 136 is fine hell back in the day we did them on 121s with 1 in tracks lol  .

My sled isn't a 136 or T motion